Well thats interesting. I tryed (i think) everything. Installing an disabeling CWSS, seting up differend loadorders. No idear. Majestic12, witch add-ons do you have? I just have the Vaulttec-DLC. Thats the last idear i have. If this does not bring some light, whe will have to wait for the autor, to write something.

this was really weird, installed mod and CWSS, still could not find it. BUT...when i loaded save from my another character and started to build her settlement, there it was, just like in picture, after CWSS:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Loaded my "main" character again and could not see it, but i can see this on my other characters. I dont know anything about scripts, but my main is pretty much played all game through, and my "alts" are not. Anything regarding that? Or is it just something from save files? Really weird anyway that one save can see this mod, and other does not.

PS: also as mentioned this mod just uses same animation as CWSS sink/washbasin, so nothing special there. Male grunt voices are a bit..well...personally would prefer just female gagging :blush:

Maybe it's because it works only with the last file I uploaded with some missing scripts.

To everyone that can't locate the menu, try the following :

- Uninstall the mod.

- Load your save game and save it again with the mod uninstalled.

- Install the mod. Load your save game.

I think that can do the trick, because it's probable that some scripts only run one time.

Maybe it's because it works only with the last file I uploaded with some missing scripts.

To everyone that can't locate the menu, try the following :

- Uninstall the mod.

- Load your save game and save it again with the mod uninstalled.

- Install the mod. Load your save game.

I think that can do the trick, because it's probable that some scripts only run one time.

That did the trick for me. Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

It may be a mod conflict or something to do with keywords. Not showing up in mine either, but I've also lost other sub-menus I had from other mods. I'm kind of new to modding, but I had a similar issue with another mod. Unfortunately I never resolved the issue, just didn't use that mod... But I want this one more!

EDIT: Just uninstalled this mod and my submenus are still missing :/ Maybe I just need to update that other mod. But still, no glory hole :( Also, I only have the robot and first workshop DLC

• 2 weeks later...

This works fine at my end, but I get the "Lover's Embrace' pop up over, and over, and over, and over again. 0_0 throughout usage

The mods I have include a woman showing off her ass, usually because of "intellectual slut", but now with this mod she comes up every four seconds or so, and the sound effect is like someone wiping a clean window (so it sounds squeaky),

A guy moaned appropriately once, but it was drowned out by the squeaky sound.

I don't mind, really I don't, except I wonder is Player supposed to go out and kill something quick before the effect wears off?

Just wondering.

-----

Mine is under submenu "Furniture" in between "Miscellaneous" and "Cwss redux"

It actually has its own submenu, "Furniture-Glory"

I think this is the only mod that does anything besides just decorating the game, but I do not know.

If anyone knows more mods that actually do something for NPC's, please mention them, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't work for me. I loaded the game with the ESP and files but theres nothing new in the "furniture" tab, and theres no "special"  section in there either (It was available a looong time ago when I had to build that womans chair buts its gone now). Maybe you can help me get this working? I'd like to try this!

What if you put it in a section thats always available, like "wall decorations" maybe?

Edit: I think the whole mod relies on that shower mod called CWSS. The only meshes in the file are the dicks, and if you use "player.placeatme" followed by the object ID to load them into the game, you can position them using build mode but the functionality is broken. Its like the dicks are supposed to be mounted to some other object that doesn't exist in the vanilla game or the mod itself (only in CWSS?). If you look closely you can see some kind of "spouting water" effect with a little puddle floating in the air behind the dick. You can make people use it but in this state (without the missing parts?), the animation doesn't line up with the dick and the NPC sinks into the floor. The sounds work, but once you start to suck, you get stuck lol, I couldn't escape!

I hope you can one day remake this so it doesn't require CWSS and works with just vanilla FO4 because it sounds sweet mate!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

How do you use this mod?

I mean, I did build this in my village...but I dunno how to use it.

It looks like I can assign some settler to use it, or use it by myself, but nothing special happens at all.

Both ways took years to start 'the' motion, and nothing happens.

Thought it would add some 'milk' in my inventory or workbench...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...