Turbosnowy's Fetish Wardrobe *New optional Body mods PC/NPC*

post-38760-13597877102365.jpg

A collection of standalone clothing items designed to be mixed and matched to allow ultimate customisation of outfits.

Designed to work with Gloves & Heels from the Fetish Armour Collection & Fetish Catsuit mods by Turbosnowy.

The fetish accessories mod on Steam has all gloves/heels with backstab and muffle as standard for assassin types (i.e only type I ever play in TES games heh).

What you will get (oh Mah Gawwd)
48fd7d195894157.jpg 5e81a1195894161.jpg f4c31c195894165.jpg e8d819195894167.jpg 40f95a195894168.jpg aa7d58195894172.jpg b7ce2b195894175.jpg 5f8e3a195894179.jpg 4cb5f7195894189.jpg 6d1007195894201.jpg a4ba76195894207.jpg bcf4c3195894211.jpg c6e24f195894221.jpg 2d3409195894227.jpg c3e6ca195894232.jpg 415d82195894235.jpg a2d26b195894239.jpgcd8601197963600.jpg ac686e197963612.jpg a825fb197963616.jpg dced72197963625.jpg33ba78200211038.jpg 3a73a9200211046.jpg 3cf8a0200210427.jpg 33878f200210433.jpg 968749200210443.jpg1203ee201851289.jpg 9df3fc201851297.jpg 07e4dd201851305.jpg 2ca420201851317.jpgdf8c33201851410.jpg 932801201851414.jpg 0cd706201851424.jpg 351e06201851432.jpg fe2f2e201851443.jpg 91f576201851449.jpg 494c07201851454.jpga70e9a201859044.jpg

Anyhoo on to the information you need to know:

THE BASIC CONCEPT:
This mod will introduce stand alone items such as thighboots, collars, necklaces, gloves etc which you can mix and match at your whim to produce your ultimate customised outfit .

ALL ITEMS ARE BASED ON THE SAME BODY SHAPE WHICH IS DEFINED BY THE CATSUITS. NOT WEARING A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD MEANS SOME ITEMS IN THIS MOD MAY NOT FIT YOUR CHARACTER UNTIL YOU WEAR A CATSUIT FROM THIS MOD.
Unless..... you install these optional mods which will make your character and/or companions the right body size to use these items and show some skin as you prefer:

Player Character Body Size

Female NPC Body Size

Just use when you want and disable when you don't via datafiles on launch screen or NMM or whatever you choose to use.

Couple examples to give you the idea:
d0265f201990166.jpg 1f4538201990175.jpg

This came about via bits and pieces I have which never made it to a complete outfit but which I think are really cool and I hope you will enjoy having (plus a few bits from the spike armour which I wanted to use on other outfits, so chances are you will too)

To start things rolling I have included a basic black, white and purple catsuits as base outfits to which all current and future extras can be added as desired. In future more base outfits will be included - different colours etc.

New clear catsuit with modesty bikini added to save the Americans from having heart attacks.

What does the mod include?
1) Basic Black Catsuit
2) Fingerless Leather Gloves (black and purple versions)
3) Leather Thighboots (white,black and purple versions)
4) Collar
5) Spider Necklace
6) Silver ornamental body chains
7) Skull thong
8) Demon Tail
9) Bat Bikini
10) Bat Boots
11) Bat Gloves
12) Rubber school girl skirt
13) Leather Cowl (may look bad if you have long hair and it pokes through - in that case dont use it)
14) White basic catsuit (different base look to play with)
15) Silver Cuirass (looks good with both white and black)
16) White Gold Cuirass (designed to go with white catsuit)
17) Second set of body chains
18) Demon Lilith bikini (dark purple and black versions)
19) Demon Lilith gloves (dark purple and black versions)
20) Purple catsuit
21) Black coat
22) Leotard (black and purple versions)
23) Clear catsuit with black bikini (imagine the fuss if no bikini *shudder*)
24) Black Thighboots with side buckles
25) Opera Gloves with outrageously sharp nails ;)
26) Plain Miniskirt (Black and Clear versions)
27) Belted Miniskirt (Black and Clear versions)
28) Minidress (Black, Clear, Blue, Red, Purple, Pink versions)
29) Black rubber jacket with semi tails

-------------
If you like the wings in the pictures you can get them here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10658
(apparently there is still a Dutch translated version available if you search for it)

The halo can be found here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11005

The swords can be found here:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10084
--------------

***NEW*** Exclusive to Lovers Lab ***NEW***
Optional DLC (lol) for Fetish Wardrobe via additional BSA and ESP file to add in 'too-risque for mainstream sites' base models for your fetish-wardrobing pleasure.

For those new to this mod you still need to download the core Fetish Wardrobe files found at the bottom of this post.

- You will get a nude body that you can fit other items around to show some lovely lovely soft skin (or fur or scale you pervs you)
- You will get a transparent catsuit similar to above but with that sweet rubber sheen.

Nude Body craftable at tanning rack using Human flesh (c'mon had to be done) - can not be tempered, no weight and no armour values - just gives you the right body size for the other items but shows some skin we all love.

Clear catsuit under Elven at the forge using Moonstone and tempered as always with void salts.

v0.1 TSFW Risque ESP
v0.1 TSFW Risque BSA

This adds so many more variations I can;t count (I run out of fingers) so I am not adding screenshots of what this means - what this does mean is that if you post screenshots here or via PM of using the naked body or clear catsuit base with other items from this mod, if I like them I will add to the main page as examples for others to see, so everyone can admire your fine character in such fine apparrel.

--------------------

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q) Where can I get the outfits (miniskirt outfit, stockings etc) not included in this mod but that I see in the pictures?
A) You can subscribe to the Fetish Armour Collection and Fetish Catsuit mods here on Steam to get them. You can see and subscribe to all my mods via the 'Turbosnowy's Fetish Collection' I have made on Steam. Any outfit or item you see (excepting wings/halo which have links below) in the pictures that you cannot craft via this mod will be found in either the Fetish Catsuit or Fetish Armour Collection so subscribe to them

Q) Where can I get the white gloves and heels or horns in the pictures?
A) See question above - they are all in the Fetish Catsuit mod by Turbosnowy so subscribe to that to get all the goodness.

Q) How do I make the items?
A) All items craftable at the forge - some will require different type of ingots or leather

Q) OK I made the items - how do I upgrade them?
A) By default I make everything upgradable by using void salts at a crafting table.

Q) I cant be bothered to make them, can I have the item codes instead?
A) No - there will be simply too many items to lists codes for :P

Q) Can you make these items fit my preferred body type or change size pweeeeze?
A) No - this is a body size I have chosen for ongoing additions which means everything will fit together - hence the idea of allowing mixing and matching. If you dont like it, dont download it. Sorry.

Q) Wahh I hatez you and youz is a perv.
A) That's not a question, and thanks for the compliment.

Please let me know of any bugs or issues you encounter, and I'll get them fixed asap.

LINKS:

v0.4 ESP
v0.4 BSA

OLD VERSIONS:

v0.3 ESP
v0.3 BSA

v0.2 BSA
v0.2 ESP

v0.1 BSA
v0.1 ESP

Credits:
Nausicaa
R18pn
JackGa
Hentai
Alan
ANK Team

post-38760-13597877102365_thumb.jpg

Hi could you put all the items you created into one crafting area? some other modders created their own and it would be a lot easier to find all the items if they are in one directory.

one other thing i saw the spike armor without the black catsuit on a picture and it looked great could you do a version without the catsuit or a white one?

Ok enough with questions for now^^

excellent work you are doing, we need more people like you!

Thanks for the one and only reply (lol) Revolutionsky. At first I had no idea what you meant about a directory but am thinking you mean create an entirely new crafting option, instead of leather or elven, but have a bespoke one for all of my stuff? I have an idea how this would be possible in CK but not tried it, and not seen anyone else do it either but if it possible then agree it would be very cool so will have a shot in CK and see what's up.

Re: a skin version of spike - just grab it from Alan's BBP mod here (there is a thread). No point in me just making the same thing that's already freely available (is called Dragon Princess Armor).

A white version is a cool idea, so chances are will have a go and see what it looks like :)

Yes i meant the crafting option. english is not my mother tongue so i didnt know how to explain it.

Thanks for referring me to Alan´s BBP seems to be a very nice armor pack

Its good to know that you are going to have a look at the requests i made.. I would do it myself but i have no idea how this works

Following you on the Workshop, and now here too~!

Hoping to see more from ya, so keep up the good work. You're doing quality stuff, and if I gotta jump a few hoops to grab that stuff, then I think I'm game as long as you keep at it. =D

Following you on the Workshop' date=' and now here too~!

Hoping to see more from ya, so keep up the good work. You're doing quality stuff, and if I gotta jump a few hoops to grab that stuff, then I think I'm game as long as you keep at it. =D

[/quote']

Hehe thanks - lots of good stuff to be found on this site so have fun searching around the various threads. The people here are generally nice and helpful too as long as you don't act like a twat, not that you would (just saying that rules are much more relaxed here with regard to language and content - some flamewars can be most entertaining to watch).

With regard to the workshop, since I moved away basically from the Nexus, all up to date stuff is available on workshop, so you wont need to get my stuff here if you can subscribe there.

Re: catsuit appearing lilac, will have a look, could be a missing texture file which I will update in next release.

Re: Silver/Gold cuirass, they should be available - try searching under 'dynasty'.

Cheers,

TS

Bug reports: The White Sleek Horns are now blue, no longer white. Unless you suddenly had a change of coloring for such, would be nice to get those back :P Also you have Tightboots twice in the menu selection. Otherwise it's far easier to find stuff I want now =D

Screenshots of bugs:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lipucd/screenshot/576707853044665275

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lipucd/screenshot/576707853044670455

Posted on the workshop too, but I figured would leave this in both spots.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback - let me know if the horns are still blue or whether a restart fixed it.

As a heads up thought I would show you a taster of some of the stuff I have been playing about with :) Let me know what you think.

1ae5f9199912660.jpg d90e17199912670.jpg

More family safe versions:

33ba78199935055.jpg 3a73a9199935058.jpg

Cheers,

TS

Thanks for the feedback - let me know if the horns are still blue or whether a restart fixed it.

As a heads up thought I would show you a taster of some of the stuff I have been playing about with :) Let me know what you think.

Cheers' date='

TS

[/quote']

Is that a transparent suit in the left pic?

If so, that looks great.

Cheers' date='

TS

[/quote']

Is that a transparent suit in the left pic?

If so, that looks great.

Yeah both transparent - kicking the kink up a notch - BOOM!

Woot ! Both trans and purplu are just wonderfull ! Very nice !

Just had those images removed from the Nexus as apparently they are to risque...

Check this out, according to the new rules which I gather came in force in May or summit:

This is A-OK, no problem, go for it, we all love this stuff as makes for a rounded human being: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/176848-1275166012.jpg

But this is an example of not being ok - Holy shit you wierdo, we dont want that filth on our site!

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/980196-1267223889.jpg

Bear in mind this is with adult filter on - so gore/murder/death etc is fine but a hint of nipple is over the line?

Has the world gone 16th century puritan all of a sudden and noone bothered to mention it to me? Now where's my spike to sit on...

Bear in mind this is with adult filter on - so gore/murder/death etc is fine but a hint of nipple is over the line?

Has the world gone 16th century puritan all of a sudden and noone bothered to mention it to me? Now where's my spike to sit on...

It's SAD that something a freaking 5 month year old would have seen being birthed out of, and then see and use while growing up, is 100% wrong and not OK, but blasting someone's head open, jawbone and eyeballs flying in different directions is A-OK :/

Regardless it's pretty sad as of late on how the Nexus is developing. Mods are banning users that do better then they are, or out of spite of your personal attitude and not the content, or worse of all *gasp* you are on the steam workshop. The people who MADE the nude base models seem unlikely to get similar treatment, after all that keeps the crowds coming. You on the other hand are just one of many using Nexus as an alternative, not a main hostler, and as such they see you far more liable.

I STILL have yet to get a chance to run skyrim ( too many dang projects~! ) but I'll let you know of that's stuffed fixed when I get a free moment to play.

@Ponygirl - glad you like the mod and your lady's are strutting about in the ouftits :) If some light armour looks heavier than the heavy version might be a name mix up - will have a look through, and fix where required for next update.

@Warrunner - yeah there are some models in there such as 'Boob' variants that I thought would be too risque for Steam so you can't make them - can see an example here

- I should remove them and add to a personal seperate mod heh.

There's some really awesome stuff in this pack and I highly recommend it. Even though the uploader says that there are certain body incompatibilities unless you use the full sets in this mod; I've found that the gloves/boots/etc. work well with many other outfits as well. These pieces also work with a lot of Alan's BBP bundle available here at LL.

Thanks for sharing this pack with us; it's great.

:)