Version 1.1.4

- Added beast hands (Khajiit/Argonians) to prevent wrist seams. 
- Fixed underwear colors other than black not installing correctly with NMM. 
- Fixed Archmage Robes being in the wrong folder. 
- Added missing outfit parts: 
-> CBBE Vanilla - Body - Monk Variant 
-> CBBE Vanilla - Body - Vaermina 
-> CBBE Vanilla - Feet - Falmer 
-> CBBE Vanilla - Feet - Mythic Dawn 
-> CBBE Vanilla - Feet - Fine Clothes 2

Unfortunately they're new DirectX 11 compression formats, which paint.NET and GIMP can't load.

However, there's a plugin for paint.NET that lets you save these:

https://github.com/dtzxporter/FileTypeDDS

Make sure to read the description there.

Just a quick remark, while that plugin does allow you to load BC7 compressed DDS files, it doesn't actually let you save any kind of DDS period. The description actually points to that ("Read and soon write DDS files, extremely fast, in your favorite image editor."), but I tried a clean install several times already just in case and the option to save as DDS is simply not there. That, or I'm somehow failing miserably during install, but that is very unlikely.

So I guess the only way to save as BC7 for now is to use the Intel DDS plugin for Photoshop, i.e. there isn't any free alternative. Oh, well  :-/.

For Paint.net

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111731-dds-filetype-plus-2017-09-27/

The supported formats include the BC1, BC2, BC3, BC4, BC5, BC6H and BC7 compressed formats and the A8R8G8B8, X8R8G8B8, A8B8G8R8, A1R5G5B5, A4R4G4B4 and R5G6B5 uncompressed formats.

The X8B8G8R8 and R8G8B8 uncompressed formats from the original plugin are not supported.

Note that the BC7 compression mode may be slow on large images

Known issues:

- Hand meshes aren't aligned to the texture seam properly.

- Some boots or gauntlets might be missing some leg or arm sliders.

Any chance we can get a fix of the toes for the fallout 4 version?

For Paint.net

The supported formats include the BC1, BC2, BC3, BC4, BC5, BC6H and BC7 compressed formats and the A8R8G8B8, X8R8G8B8, A8B8G8R8, A1R5G5B5, A4R4G4B4 and R5G6B5 uncompressed formats.

The X8B8G8R8 and R8G8B8 uncompressed formats from the original plugin are not supported.

Known issues:

Sorry, that was actually the paint.NET plugin I thought of, but I linked the wrong one.

What do you mean about the toes?

For Paint.net

Known issues:

Sorry, that was actually the paint.NET plugin I thought of, but I linked the wrong one.

What do you mean about the toes?

post-321913-0-96581900-1506894204_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-40032300-1506894213_thumb.jpg

They have been like that since the CBBE release for Fallout 4... and its a good thing I DON'T have a foot fetish or I would have been giving you a pain for damn near a year now :)

posted in wrong thread

So i been messing with it since release
and it is definitely an improvement over old CBBE but still UUNP bodies do still some edges over the new version
Legs, Thighs, Butts  .... everything below the belly button has more variation, more shape possibilities.  Cbbe beats UUNP above the belly button. I tried to recreate my UUNP preset with the new set. Using max and negative values .. still with the loss of many uunp sliders it is clear you with lose variation below the waist. Little details are lost, muscular shapes etc. A UNPK, MCBM, Venus, CHSBHC slider on the new cbbe would be huge.

CBBE with provided textures

Screen_Shot12.pngUUNP

Screen_Shot11.png

Congratulations Ousnius and Callente, and really really nice! Worth every bit of the wait IMHO. I am now in the process of trying to learn how to convert outfits.

I don't know if I did it right but I tried converting from the base CBBE shape to the CBBE Sevenbase shape and it seemed pretty easy.  I just picked the CBBE SevenBase preset, clicked Batch Build, and left everything checked.  It gave me a warning popup that I had multiple body types selected and I needed to pick one so I picked the CBBE Body Physics option.  And that's it.  My character is now better endowed both nude and with armor.  Didn't try tweaking any sliders.

I installed the newest version.  But all of the presets that come with the mod are gone.  The Bodyslide presets are gone.  I can't create bodies, and I can't modify the armors.  Was I suppose to keep the previous version installed, and then overwrite with the latest? :)

Edit:  I fixed the problem by manually extracting the bodyslide files from the CBBE SE archive. :)

posted in wrong thread

So i been messing with it since release

and it is definitely an improvement over old CBBE but still UUNP bodies do still some edges over the new version

Legs, Thighs, Butts  .... everything below the belly button has more variation, more shape possibilities.  Cbbe beats UUNP above the belly button. I tried to recreate my UUNP preset with the new set. Using max and negative values .. still with the loss of many uunp sliders it is clear you with lose variation below the waist. Little details are lost, muscular shapes etc. A UNPK, MCBM, Venus, CHSBHC slider on the new cbbe would be huge.

CBBE with provided textures

Screen_Shot12.pngUUNP

Screen_Shot11.png

That muscular definition on the lower legs comes from the skin normal map, you can try Mature Skin/ SG skin / Fair Skin CBBE versions of course.  The new CBBE body is another level from UUNP in terms of polygons and it really shows.

I'm kind of confused and lost here with this new gadget. In the old one I just create preset and batch build but now in the SSE edition I get a box to select the output when building and nothing is to my preset. Is this normal or am I missing something? I was under the impression that vanilla armor/clothes would match the preset

Hey everyone. :)

This is the official sticky thread for the SSE versions of CBBE, BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

Please refer to this thread for the old Skyrim and/or UUNP instead!

Check out the wiki with documentation and guides for BodySlide and Outfit Studio!

Mod pages:

CBBE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

In SSE, each will have its own mod page (like it was done for FO4).

Both the CBBE and UUNP for the old Skyrim continue working in SSE but read below.

CBBE:

• The old CBBE will not be ported to SSE, there is a new and better CBBE now.
  • It has more polygons, a different base shape (not the CBBE/UUNP base), same UV and a few more sliders (similar to FO4).
  • You can still use the old CBBE in SSE, it just won't be officially ported or supported, only the new one.

UUNP:

• As of now, UUNP won't be officially ported to SSE.
  • Reasoning: It has so many sliders and is also starting to lack in detail, and I have no interest in working on or having two body types that fight with each other. I'm really happy with the new CBBE myself, it's nothing like the old CBBE, especially once the normal generator is built into BodySlide, and it also has a few more sliders.
  • You can use the old UUNP in SSE by manually installing it to your SSE BodySlide, but there will be no official support for this.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio:

• BodySlide and Outfit Studio for SSE was released (see link above), but there are no new bodies for it yet.

Make sure to follow the thread if you want to stay up-to-date on either of the three! :)

Finally time to give SE a try and gotta say: Love the new CBBE. Thanks for all your work!

I'm wondering, though, did the community come up with some wording to distinguish both CBBEs? My understanding is that armors that had Bodyslide for the old CBBE won't (automatically?) work with the new CBBE, yet on Nexus and elsewhere they claim to be "CBBE" compatible. Would be nice to know which ones are actually for the new CBBE, perhaps a term that's distinct enough that one can search for it. Or did I understand the compatibility issues wrong?

I said it before and I'm sorry but I just have to say it again.  I am so happy with this body.  Converting outfits is an absolute breeze and it has to be from the poly count.  I used to spend hours converting panties and things like that to get rid of clipping.  Now I copy weights and conform sliders and it's like an instant masterpiece.  Movement doesn't look choppy at all in game from just copying weights.  I haven't tried a low poly outfit yet, but I don't have many of those anymore anyways.  Much love!

I'm kind of confused and lost here with this new gadget. In the old one I just create preset and batch build but now in the SSE edition I get a box to select the output when building and nothing is to my preset. Is this normal or am I missing something? I was under the impression that vanilla armor/clothes would match the preset

Okay... I'm the idiot... I had a huge blonde moment... We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?

It's really awesome to see modding for SE coming to life suddenly! Thank you so much!

I said it before and I'm sorry but I just have to say it again.  I am so happy with this body.  Converting outfits is an absolute breeze and it has to be from the poly count.  I used to spend hours converting panties and things like that to get rid of clipping.  Now I copy weights and conform sliders and it's like an instant masterpiece.  Movement doesn't look choppy at all in game from just copying weights.  I haven't tried a low poly outfit yet, but I don't have many of those anymore anyways.  Much love!

And that's great to hear too! You seem to be adept at converting outfits.. Any chance you'll share what you've done so far? :)