I can't go back to oldrim cbbe after playing Fallout 4 for so long, Fallout 4 CBBE is several leagues of magnitude greater than CBBE of legacy Skyrim.

This is not to say that Skyrim CBBE was bad; when it comes to body replacers, this was the only real choice as far as I am concerned. It's just that FO4CBBE is so far improved that it looks bad in comparison.

Hi, I am just curious, is the thing with Caliente related to copyright, or is it technical? By the way, why all this storm about release delay, if older CBBE/Bodyslide works fine with SSE?

Both. Because old CBBE is worse than new CBBE.

I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and that we're all very grateful to you. 

I'm excited for the SE mod releases following SKSE64 and so is everyone else I think. 

I really hope its done soon. I stopped playing the SE untill the new CBBE is released and its starting to draggggg. :( has there been any word at all from Caliente or any news as to her being back and working on it? I can't wait untill its finished it sounds like yall have something great and amazing and i cant wait till we can all experience it! :)

Caliente isn't back as of now, but we're doing a thing.

uCQKOaV.png

Not sure if the joke is that it's a loading sign, or if the link is broken.  Either way, it's hilarious if it is just the loading sign, and possibly exciting if the link is broken. :P

It's on Imgur. LL and it don't play nice together anymore. You can copy the link and paste it in a new browser window but this is it:

uCQKOaV.png

I'm looking forward to seeing this body and seeing if I can get it to move. Ousnius, HDT is not compatible as of right now. However, Cherry's old Skeleton is working with SSE. Would it be possible to create an bodyslide using Cherry's old skeleton's weight paints on this new body when it's released so any time you release a new body to slide with it's compatible with the new body and skeleton?

Havent posted here in ages yet followed. Ousnius is that the skin Caliente did up for the new CBBE? It looks fantastic! Dammnit now I am getting hyped up to wanna play SSE again soon. Kinda shelved it within a month of release waiting for this mod. But that skin if part of it is making the wait that much more worth it.

Frakkin Tease lol :lol:

Maybe its just me but, i dont know, they dont look so good, maybe is the lack of another texture

These are just the default CBBE textures that come with the mod. So they're the best they've ever been. You can of course use any other set of textures that works with CBBE.

Personally I like these, though. I've always found the real SevenBase textures to be a little too harsh in some places.

But that's a taste thing.

Maybe its just me but, i dont know, they dont look so good, maybe is the lack of another texture

These are just the default CBBE textures that come with the mod. So they're the best they've ever been. You can of course use any other set of textures that works with CBBE.

Personally I like these, though. I've always found the real SevenBase textures to be a little too harsh in some places.

But that's a taste thing.

Totally understandable, after getting used to Demoniac everything doesnt look as good, but nonetheless fantastic work on getting this for SSE