yeah, let's not start getting the negativity that the SKSE64 thread got before they shut it down.  and now all the people that talked trash there are having to retract their harsh statements.  Life happens and Cal and Ous wouldn't have gotten 98% of the way through the new CBBE if either of them were no longer interested in the project.  We just have to be patient, it will come when it comes.

I really admire Ousnius's (and the rest of the team's) patience towards Caliente. I don't think I would be able to work with someone so irresponsible, who just disappears for months so short before the release of the practically finished project, with the final steps depending on this one person. I know we cannot expect anything, since you guys do it for free. Still, disappearing for so long without any communication, when there are only 2 bugs to fix before the project can be released is... well. 6 months for 2 bug fixes. I can't think of anything that could excuse this delay. Except for not being interested in the project maybe and not wanting to have anything to do with it anymore. At this point it does sound like this is happening right now. I really hope not.

You guys really deserve every donation you get. But Caliente would get nothing from me for this irresponsible behaviour. Especially not, if this seems to be normal behaviour for them.

Sorry, I had to get this out of my system. ^^°

I really admire Ousnius's (and the rest of the team's) patience towards Caliente. I don't think I would be able to work with someone so irresponsible, who just disappears for months so short before the release of the practically finished project, with the final steps depending on this one person. I know we cannot expect anything, since you guys do it for free. Still, disappearing for so long without any communication, when there are only 2 bugs to fix before the project can be released is... well. 6 months for 2 bug fixes. I can't think of anything that could excuse this delay. Except for not being interested in the project maybe and not wanting to have anything to do with it anymore. At this point it does sound like this is happening right now. I really hope not.

You guys really deserve every donation you get. But Caliente would get nothing from me for this irresponsible behaviour. Especially not, if this seems to be normal behaviour for them.

This is my thought as well

I've not played Skryim SE and all specifically waiting for this mod. In the mean time busying myself with FO4. I come check this page every few months for some sort of update and the outlook seems rather bleak

I'm afraid that I may as well be waiting for the the next Bethesda game. Skyrim, special edition or not, really shows it's age coming from FO4. Perhaps time to just give up on this one.

Or at least in the mean time... Are there any alternative body mods that work with Bodyslide?

"...Caliente would get nothing from me for this irresponsible behavior."  (Really??)  It's a mod.   A mod that Caliente and Ousinius have put an incredible amount of time into and given away freely.  The current CBBE body and bodyslide work without problems in Oldrim/SE/Fallout4.  Caliente will finish and release the updated CBBE body mod when she #1 has it completed #2 Has the time #3 Feels like it.  The angst being displayed is like what we saw in the threads on SKSE64 with many theories about how the team was holding back the completed mod for monetary reasons, or a dozen other theories about why the mod would never be released and why the mod authors were irresponsible for failing to give a product to the community when it was demanded of them.  Then a week ago SKSE64 was released and all the hyperventilation was for nothing.  Patience is a virtue.

Then a week ago SKSE64 was released and all the hyperventilation was for nothing.  Patience is a virtue.

Exactly. SKSE64 being officially in the works is great news. I know people are using it already, but I for one am waiting until this mod is released as well as many other mods for SE which would require SKSE64. One of those being ECE which has just been released. 

Good things come to those who wait. I just hope that that these mods are released before Bethesda release another Elder Scrolls game, ebcause otherwise I'd just be tempted to wait until mods are released for that one instead.

It's a free mod.  She's under no obligation to us.  When/if it's released I'll happily switch to it.  Until then I'm quite content to play with the Oldrim CBBE.  Based on some of the comments I've seen it's a good thing most mod authors seem to have developed a thick skin.

With SKSE64 in alpha now I have almost all of the mods I want working other than Sexlab and still have perfect stability with over 100GB of mods installed.  I think the floodgate of conversions will really open up once the official port of SKYUI is out.

Have to remember as well that now that SKSE64 is in an alpha stage.........   ............. People think it's complete and will come here now cause it's what they want next and now..... Law of marginal utility or something like that.

This thread is dead most of the time, and it's jumped almost three pages since SKSE64 alpha lawl.

Whoa whoa whoa you have to keep in mind that Caliente created CBBE originally in 2011 (maybe sooner), that was more than 6 years ago.  Since then she maintained it and improved it for Skyrim and then put in a lot of effort to port it to FO4 and then put in even more work to port it to SSE.  Obviously a little something called life got in the way during those years and she didn't have the time or the ability to continue to devote that kind of time to the project.  Who knows what that is, maybe a job change, maybe a family change, maybe a personal health crisis, we don't know and honestly it's none of our business.  Maybe Ousnius is privy to that information but if they are they won't get into it with us nor should they.

Caliente doesn't owe us anything and we should all be appreciative for the work she's put in thus far, giving us arguably the best body replacement/enhancement mod making two great games even better and expecting nothing in return.

I know they owe us nothing.Just saying: 6 months for 2 bugs is a little bit suspicious and strange, don't you think? And you can't really compare that with SKSE64. Because there the team at least informed us about possible delays. There was at least some kind of communication. No one simply disappeared without informing the rest of the team or the fans. To me such behaviour is kinda irresponsible. Not only towards us fans, but most of all towards the rest of the team. 

Anyway, we have SKSE64, we have ECE SE, that's more than enough for me.

The childish sense of entitlement is shocking and saddening.

What is most saddening is that it is no longer shocking....

Question for you Ousnius, I know that we cannot use more than one reference in the current bodyslide.  Is there any possibility of multiple References in a future version?  i.e. Exporting hands for human or Hands + Claws for Beast races.  I apologize if you have answered this before, I couldn't find it.

I know they owe us nothing.Just saying: 6 months for 2 bugs is a little bit suspicious and strange, don't you think? And you can't really compare that with SKSE64. Because there the team at least informed us about possible delays. There was at least some kind of communication. No one simply disappeared without informing the rest of the team or the fans. To me such behaviour is kinda irresponsible. Not only towards us fans, but most of all towards the rest of the team. 

The thing is, Caliente is needed for the final set up, and as far as we've been told, She's MIA. Paitence, at this point, is all that we can have. Personally, I don't mind waiting. Rest of those that have issues waiting need to get over their sense of entitlement. It's ugly.

I am a little concerned about the possibility of losing sliders with the new body versions for SSE. Given the choice of to many sliders and to few I would always go with to many. When the PC is female many times I envision her as an extreme athlete having more in common with an Olympic sprinter than a runway model or a Playboy Bunny and I have never been able to get the thighs and the rib cage to look the way I wanted.
But...

Bodyslides ease of use and it's ability to produce the beautiful models that it does leaves me certain that ever you decide will leave us with another in a long line of wonderful gifts to a grateful modding community.

I am a little concerned about the possibility of losing sliders with the new body versions for SSE. Given the choice of to many sliders and to few I would always go with to many. When the PC is female many times I envision her as an extreme athlete having more in common with an Olympic sprinter than a runway model or a Playboy Bunny and I have never been able to get the thighs and the rib cage to look the way I wanted.

But...

Bodyslides ease of use and it's ability to produce the beautiful models that it does leaves me certain that ever you decide will leave us with another in a long line of wonderful gifts to a grateful modding community.

Yes this is my worry as well

You can make a CBBE body shape in UUNP but never the other way.

I hope they incorporate a good amount of the sliders from UUNP into the new set.

You say you "know they owe us nothing" and yet you keep calling Caliente irresponsible. I think you need to look that word up. Caliente is under no obligation, no duty, to complete any work on Bodyslide or CBBE. The reasons for her creating any of this are her own, but she does so freely. Any donations she or anyone else may receive for this project do not amount to payment. Neither you nor anyone else are entitled to any further progress on on the project. Like all mods, they can be abandoned at any time and just as easily be resurrected without notice. That's the nature of someone else's free work. She is not employed by you or any other user. She is not under contract. Her absence does not put anyone else in danger. It does not harm anyone else (aside from perhaps her own reputation). So, I would really love to hear how she is being irresponsible.

You also called her absence "suspicious." In what sense? Do you think she was paid off by someone to halt work on the project? Bethesda perhaps? Do you think she's halted all work in order demand money from users? In both cases, it does nothing helpful to them to be mysterious about it. If they want to make money on the thing, they need to tell people they want money for it, otherwise they won't make any. Perhaps Russia is silencing her in a very roundabout attempt at overthrowing the United States. Or it's aliens. I really don't mean to mock, but you come off a bit paranoid. What ulterior motives could she have for not finishing the project aside from life difficulties or lack of interest? 

Maybe caliente is actually merkel and is busy with electioneering.

Numeric values of caliente c 3 a 1 l 12 i 8 e 5 n 14 t 20 e 3 is 66 and 66 is almost 666 :o

Also, caliente is a anagram for "nice alte" and "cant eile", fucking suspicious if you ask me..

If you read caliente backwards it's etneilac which is a energy supplier in Algeciras, Spain.

You say you "know they owe us nothing" and yet you keep calling Caliente irresponsible. I think you need to look that word up. Caliente is under no obligation, no duty, to complete any work on Bodyslide or CBBE. The reasons for her creating any of this are her own, but she does so freely. Any donations she or anyone else may receive for this project do not amount to payment. Neither you nor anyone else are entitled to any further progress on on the project. Like all mods, they can be abandoned at any time and just as easily be resurrected without notice. That's the nature of someone else's free work. She is not employed by you or any other user. She is not under contract. Her absence does not put anyone else in danger. It does not harm anyone else (aside from perhaps her own reputation). So, I would really love to hear how she is being irresponsible.

You also called her absence "suspicious." In what sense? Do you think she was paid off by someone to halt work on the project? Bethesda perhaps? Do you think she's halted all work in order demand money from users? In both cases, it does nothing helpful to them to be mysterious about it. If they want to make money on the thing, they need to tell people they want money for it, otherwise they won't make any. Perhaps Russia is silencing her in a very roundabout attempt at overthrowing the United States. Or it's aliens. I really don't mean to mock, but you come off a bit paranoid. What ulterior motives could she have for not finishing the project aside from life difficulties or lack of interest? 

Ye, just keep talking.

And yes, she does not owe us anything. And yes, I think she is irresponsible. I didn't mean towards us. She sure as hell is towards the rest of the CBBE team tho, which she owes a lot. Did she contact them to explain why she isn't finishing the mod? As far as I know she didn't. She simply disappeared, which seems to happen a lot. Sorry, but I could and would not work with such a person. That's my opinion. Which I already explained in one of my previous posts (#861). Which you obviously did not read.

Those that worked with Caliente, i.e. Ousnius, are not the ones complaining.  And mod creators disappearing for weeks, months, or even years at a time is a constant fact of life as anyone who has been around modding for a while knows well.  Life intervenes.  This is not their job it is their hobby.  Insulting the mod author for not producing & releasing their mods fast enough to suit you rarely yields any result but the modder getting irritated and quitting.  Please bring your own contributions to the modding community before attempting to call prolific contributors like Caliente irresponsible because you have been kept waiting for his/her mod.