and others play the SE since it appeared and would jump circles of joy to play with a proper CBBE Body for SE and all the shiny Armors and stuff that will inevitably come afterwards only slowed by the still missing SKSE 64 and the following SkyUI and Racemenu replacements or conversions.

So we would be very pleased if the new Body comes ASAP, but no pressure take your time and get it out bugfree in all its glory.

I hope the reason for the delay isn't Bethesdas Creation Club... o___o If they plan to put the new CBBE there, then this mod is dead for me. Definitely. Be using the Oldrim version then.

Adult mods are not allowed in the Creation Club. 

That's some good news at least.

I hope the reason for the delay isn't Bethesdas Creation Club... o___o If they plan to put the new CBBE there, then this mod is dead for me. Definitely. Be using the Oldrim version then.

None of us are in the Creation Club and as people already said, it's not for adult mods.

In any case, I see you value our work!

Thanks for the trust and for thinking CBBE isn't worth even a dollar or two. ;)

None of us are in the Creation Club and as people already said, it's not for adult mods.

Haha, sarcasm at its best. Your work is indeed 0 dollars worth but for the community its one of the greatest. Much love!

Guest TKILELE

I think that CBBE is worth a dollar or two, considering the man hours you two put into it, but I think I wouldn't buy it, because I'm a cheap fuck.

I could imagine that if you put a patreon up and let patreons get the mods a few weeks earlier before they are released for free, you could make a least a bit of money. And that wouldn't be even paid mods, but rather paying modders for their time. Or paying to be mod alpha/beta testers ;)

If it was you can Cali getting the money, then yes, it is (and then some)

However.... we pretty much know how the $$$ works.

:P

btw, if Beth ever does start allowing adult mods (read as boobies) on the their site, the fun will really begin.

(I can already hear the shrieking of over protective parents with no grasp on reality.  so, having said that..

C'mon MS and Sony! Let the Boobies be free!   

(I'd really have to stock up on beer & popcorn should that day ever come)

(yes, I'm a wise ass. duh!)

I never said it's not worth a dollar or two. D: But how much of that money would go to Bethesda and how much to you guys? Why should Bethesda earn money with your mods? I'd rather donate some cash on Nexus, so you get all of it and Bethesda gets nothing. It's not their work, they don't deserve the money.

Also, working for Bethesda you'd have to stick to deadlines. You sure, you guys could handle that? ;)

I mean, Gonna be real honest here, Do you have a donation thingy? I'm seriously slow at figuring that shit out and tbqh, CBBE is my all time favorite mod simply because I was able to make my character's prettier and have a body shape that wasn't potato bag.

In like

Several games...

I've been following this since like... the day it was posted. Figure it'll come when it's ready and it'll be at least pretty decent, probably a strong 9/10 at the very least. I mean. Like yeah... I've been drinking...

HI OUSNIUS, THANKS FOR THE GREAT MODS OVER THE YEARS! CALIENTE TOO, LOVE YOU TWO! <3's and cupcakes... I'm gonna go kill things in video games now...

Shots fired :D

Well done.

Question, I've had a lot of success porting oldrim mods running UUNP bodyslide in SSE, but this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2572-chakarus-1001-nights-for-unp-jiggle/ ) and one other just end up with the red exclamation mark.  If you look at it in bodyslide, everything looks right (The textures show up fine, etc...).  Ran build, but nothing shows.  One oddity about the .nif is that you can't even see the cloth textures in niftools either, even the non-generated original nif.  Anyone have insights about this specific file?

Hi there, I'm having trouble with one of my OS projects. When I click on one body, for this one specifically it's the Manga body in UUNP, the _0 body conforms nicely but when I click on the _1 Manga, the Armor takes the Manga _1 shape but the body shrinks down to it looks like the default UUNP body instead. What would cause this error? It's on the latest version of my file, so I know it worked when I originally did the conversion because the armor is correct but the body is not. Is there an easy way to fix this or do I just need to redo the whole armor?

Edit: So I redid the armor in 3DS Max, making sure it fit the body better. I was going to do it anyway, so I had this as a little motivation I guess. So now in Outfit Studio, the armor is perfect on every slider except UNPKBonus High, and Manga High. It looks like This but only for those two bodies! What is causing this?

Edit 2: I put the armor back into Max and pulled the chestpiece off of the rest of the model and deleted the base model, leaving only the chest. Put that chest back into OS on the armor, re-conformed it and those two sliders now just do NOTHING. My armor isn't deformed anymore but I was wondering if there was something wrong with the original mesh (very, very possible) but those two UUNP sliders don't seem to work. The Manga High, and the UNPK Bonus High.

any time frame of the SE versions release?

No, but uunp is enough i think.
No it's not !!!

I personally don't like UNP and the way feet are done on the map bugs the hell out of me.

I've always preferred CBBE and UNP's skinny arms are seriously starting to bug me in SE.

If I was allowed to update old CBBE for SE and support that myself I absolutely would!

I'll happily stick with the CBBE classic until the new one is released.

News of the SKSE alpha has given me renewed hope for this too ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, I am very excited. Skse64 alpha. Skyui already working. Things are beginning to look up. I've just officially retired my oldrim for good. Now we just need Cal to finish up and skyrim se will be gold.

Agreed. We are definitely in exciting times. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this. Especially with jiggies and genies physics. I'm wondering how long HDT will take before it converts. Especially with the Alpha release. 

I'll be patient for CBBE. I'm in no rush. I've been enjoying SSE and will continue to do so. I guess my bone project will be put on hold and I'll see what happens SKSE64 and see what Hydro does.