This is the official sticky thread for the SSE versions of CBBE, BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
Please refer to this thread for the old Skyrim and/or UUNP instead!
Check out the wiki with documentation and guides for BodySlide and Outfit Studio!
- CBBE (unpublished)
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio
In SSE, each will have its own mod page (like it was done for FO4).
Both the CBBE and UUNP for the old Skyrim continue working in SSE but read below.
- The old CBBE will not be ported to SSE, there is a new and better CBBE in the works already.
- It will have more polygons, a different base shape (not the CBBE/UUNP base), same UV and a few more sliders (similar to FO4).
- You can still use the old CBBE in SSE, it just won't be officially ported or supported, only the new one.
- As of now, UUNP won't be officially ported to SSE.
- Reasoning: It has so many sliders and is also starting to lack in detail, and I have no interest in working on or having two body types that fight with each other. I'm really happy with the new CBBE myself, it's nothing like the old CBBE, especially once the normal generator is built into BodySlide, and it also has a few more sliders.
- You can use the old UUNP in SSE by manually installing it to your SSE BodySlide, but there will be no official support for this.
BodySlide and Outfit Studio:
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio for SSE was released (see link above), but there are no new bodies for it yet.
Make sure to follow the thread if you want to stay up-to-date on either of the three!