Schlong Of Skyrim "tip" Problem

Sonybrah

Yeah as the title said, I have a problem with this weird dick tip getting slammed into another realm. I really dont know what causing this. Please somebody HELP 

uh this is my current load order.

Realistic ragdolls

HDT PE

Bounce and jiggles UNP Regular TBBP Belly

Bounce and jiggles XML Kit

SOS

Havok Breast Physic

Bounce and jiggles SOS

last is XPMSE

here's what the dick looks like, sorry for the inconvenience :(

post-959500-0-20106600-1477658063_thumb.jpg

post-959500-0-92556900-1477658109_thumb.jpg

and sometimes the dick even getting out of control like he didnt want to get laid, please help :(

*ps : this is my first time posting topic on this site, sorry if I'm doing it wrong

EDIT : NVM I FOUND THE PROBLEMS, FACEPALM

Yeah as the title said, I have a problem with this weird dick tip getting slammed into another realm. I really dont know what causing this. Please somebody HELP 

EDIT : NVM I FOUND THE PROBLEMS, FACEPALM

Why not give on the solution?

Love it when people post begging for help and then don't post any information when they fix it.

Lol sorry my bad, the problem is with the xml itself. I was using bounce and jiggle UNP on nexus turn out that was the problem, then i've changed it to this one http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/ and the problem solved.

Archived