at the risk of being shouted at i need help

now i know this is going to be my fault i am new to moding i have googled for days now trying to find the problem but i give up 

so i have come here in the hopes i can get this problem fixed i instaled AMOROUS ADVENTURES and i cant get it to work i get this 

post-1456761-0-15072800-1477655950_thumb.jpg

i am at a loss to know what i did wrong i checked FAQ and all is as it should be as far as i can tell 

so im hoping you all can help 

thank you 

I think the mod is no longer supported. Let me check. It's might be just so old that it no longer is able to communicate with latest SexLab correctly.

Edit

Well i was completely wrong.

EDIT EDIT

Okay do you have all the requirement?

Also do you know if SexLab is working?

seems its the animations not working they just stand there like in the photo 

maybe im doing something wrong here attachicon.gifnexus.JPG

think i found the problem but it wont fix 

attachicon.gifmissing.JPG

Ah, okay i think i know the problem. 

IIRC you need to go into in the Sexlab MCM and on the lower right there should be a button that says install.

nope no instal here is the load out i think the problem is there post-1456761-0-68074500-1477693875_thumb.jpg

post-1456761-0-90701800-1477693890_thumb.jpg

really doing my head in i like doing the quests but half the fun is gone if i cant get the mod to work 

The icons on your first screen shot are from OSA/OSex. Amorous Adventures comes in three versions. One will use only sexlab for animations, one will use only Osex (or none if you don't have OSex installed) and one will use a mixture of OSex and sexlab depending on the type of animation. I would double check you have the version of Amorous you want and - if you want one of the Osex ones - that you have OSA and OSex set up properly.

The documentation for OSex isn't easy to find, but I'd suggest looking for the signature of the poster "Kinky" in the OSex thread for useful links.

Generally speaking though, when animations from either sexlab or OSex don't run and the characters stand inside each other while the sounds play it's usually because FNIS hasn't been installed properly or "Generate FNIS for Users" hasn't been correctly run.

well im almost at the point of giving up iv tried for 5 days now different load orders using loot and it still wont work  i have no idea what im doing wrong 

could do with a step by step vid on this mod from DL to install for dumb asses like me 

So far, you have ignored the advice folks have given you, like activating via MCM "ingame" and running FNIS and then posting the report.  Posting your full load order (no, a half baked screenshot is not a substitute), posting your pap log, sexlab log or doing anything else that we could actually use to help you.  Take a deep breath, and read the pinned threads.  Then follow their directions.

Another option is to uninstall all sex mods and then start over, installing the base framework of ONE - pick Sexlab or Osex and one mod and test until you can make them work.  You are not yet advanced enough in modding to run both systems with all their mods.  Work your way up to this slowly, it will save you one hell of a lot of grief.

So far, you have ignored the advice folks have given you, like activating via MCM "ingame" and running FNIS and then posting the report.  Posting your full load order (no, a half baked screenshot is not a substitute), posting your pap log, sexlab log or doing anything else that we could actually use to help you.  Take a deep breath, and read the pinned threads.  Then follow their directions.

Another option is to uninstall all sex mods and then start over, installing the base framework of ONE - pick Sexlab or Osex and one mod and test until you can make them work.  You are not yet advanced enough in modding to run both systems with all their mods.  Work your way up to this slowly, it will save you one hell of a lot of grief.

not ignored mate i just dont know how to do it as said never modded before  if i knew how to post the stuff i would im trying to find a youtube vid showing me how  i am  dyslexic so reading the pined post is extremity  hard  this is why i am trying to find the youtube vid so i can post all the stuff 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   11/1/2016 11:14:18 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 
>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
>>Note: FNIS PCEA2 (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/?????) is available (no custom races, selection at runtime)<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 
Patch: * Moljka's "Blocking Combat Behavior Improv. for Skyrim" 
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  
>>Warning: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"   not installed<<

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading KateAnims V5.0.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 50 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but PCEA is not installed

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
ancienttonguessword.esp=1
betterfemalesbybella.esp=0
blaze of eventide.esp=1
Daedric Extra Armor.esp=1
darkknightarmor.esp=1
flame atronach armor.esp=1
frostmourne sword.esp=1
marriagedynamicoutfits.esp=1
milkywaygalaxy.esp=1
schwertleite set.esp=1
silverknight.esp=1
spriggan thrall.esp=1
1k_dds_nif_naturalskin.esp=1
cbbecurvy.esp=1
vibrantauroras.esp=1
bluecreek estate.esp=0
LoversComfort.esp=1
summonghosthorse.esp=1
drakul armor.esp=1
northernoverlordset.esp=1
ViciousSARRv1.1MADress.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
wgoulart_Ifrit.esp=1
ASX_Spells.esp=1
SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp=1
SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
nocturnal.esp=1
spelltomeconjureetherealhorse.esp=1
whiterunqueenarmor.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Kamille.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

FNIS already tells you at least one error. Do NOT tick any patches in FNIS if you don't need them. Fix this and try again.

just click the skeleton arm patch, no other boxes checked, and run again.

FNIS already tells you at least one error. Do NOT tick any patches in FNIS if you don't need them. Fix this and try again.

just click the skeleton arm patch, no other boxes checked, and run again.

i have its the only box ticked 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   11/2/2016 8:04:53 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading KateAnims V5.0.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 50 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 22.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 24.1 %   ( 62 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4462 animations for 21 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

well, at least that hurdle's jumped.  So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times. You will most likely need to describe your current problems with the animations here so we can help you clarify the issue, before you go off and post a comment in some support thread dedicated to the mod we suspect is causing your issue.

well, at least that hurdle's jumped.  So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times. You will most likely need to describe your current problems with the animations here so we can help you clarify the issue, before you go off and post a comment in some support thread dedicated to the mod we suspect is causing your issue.

not really had to delete game and start again iv unistaled all of it  and then followed the instructions but still wont work i dont know what im doing wrong ill try  and post some images and data 

So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times.

Amorous Adventures comes in three versions. One will use only sexlab for animations, one will use only Osex (or none if you don't have OSex installed) and one will use a mixture of OSex and sexlab depending on the type of animation.

Version 3.0.3b, specifically, is the version for OSex/No sex at all. There's also a version 3.0.3 for sexlab and a version 3.0.3 (Fox's own brew) for both sexlab and OSex. While I didn't use the actual version numbers in my post, I did outline each of the current, up-to-date versions available. Sorry for any confusion.

So now refer to MerManc's comment about OSEX vs Sexlab when running Amorous Adventures, although version 3.0.3b is compatible with either so he's a bit behind the times.

Amorous Adventures comes in three versions. One will use only sexlab for animations, one will use only Osex (or none if you don't have OSex installed) and one will use a mixture of OSex and sexlab depending on the type of animation.

Version 3.0.3b, specifically, is the version for OSex/No sex at all. There's also a version 3.0.3 for sexlab and a version 3.0.3 (Fox's own brew) for both sexlab and OSex. While I didn't use the actual version numbers in my post, I did outline each of the current, up-to-date versions available. Sorry for any confusion.

yeah i got rid of the one i had after reading your post and got amorous adventurers 3.0.3.sexlab

animations seem to be working but only have head hands and feet showing as in pic post-1456761-0-79775500-1478170252_thumb.jpg 

Hmm. Do you have the nude suit options active in sexlab? It's an option to equip a nude skin in case players don't have a nude body replacer, and generally is only there as a last resort. It could be that something has gone wrong with those. If they're switched on (I forget exactly where in the sexlab MCM they are) try switching them off. If they're already off then it could be a problem with whichever body replacers you're using.

I see you have SOS installed, and presumably you're using a female body like UNP or CBBE. Maybe check in your Data folder - or wherever NMM installs mods these days, I haven't used it in years - to see if you have these files:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1

If you don't have or can't find those then you'll need to re-install your body mods. They should be there.

Hmm. Do you have the nude suit options active in sexlab? It's an option to equip a nude skin in case players don't have a nude body replacer, and generally is only there as a last resort. It could be that something has gone wrong with those. If they're switched on (I forget exactly where in the sexlab MCM they are) try switching them off. If they're already off then it could be a problem with whichever body replacers you're using.

I see you have SOS installed, and presumably you're using a female body like UNP or CBBE. Maybe check in your Data folder - or wherever NMM installs mods these days, I haven't used it in years - to see if you have these files:

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_0

meshes\actors\character\character assets\malebody_1

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1

If you don't have or can't find those then you'll need to re-install your body mods. They should be there.

allot of what i posted before has changed here is the latest 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HoldsResources.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
ancienttonguessword.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
HoldsCityFalkreath.esp=1
HoldsCityDawnstar.esp=1
HoldsCityWinterhold.esp=1
HoldsCitySolitude.esp=1
HoldsCityWindhelm.esp=1
iWill_ARavensBreezeHome.esp=1
HoldsCityWhiterun.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HoldsCityRiften.esp=1
DD_GW_Mark2.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
ViciousSARRv1.1MADress.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

FNIS Behavior V6.3   11/4/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 3.7 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.0 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2068 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

i could use some help with body mods i want both male and female to look natural but sexy lol with natural bouncy bits  this is all i found under what you said 

post-1456761-0-59430100-1478219125_thumb.jpg

you'd better check my link, mate.

Archived