Warning updating flashplayer .

lurkalot

I updated flashplayer less than 24HR,s ago . I ticked no to MCAFEE and A key program on flash payer web site they still down loaded to my PC .The Key password program still unticked down loaded and so did MCAfee . I have had bad problems loggin IN to web sites since  .My Norton did nothing to remove this password remember cloud program that I did not want  .SO I removed it after a several hour battle using regedit and ccleaner , also manual deleting . It install to program's and is very hard to remove .This key cloud took over my passwords .My advise is be very carefull updating your flash player at the moment .  This program also affected my Windows seven OS ,Funny things were happening my start seach bar started acting up just one of said problems .Be carefull  Guy's . Sorry if spelling not qiute right I have eye problems .Writing and reading- letters are missing .

Sounds more like malware which is a badder version of spyware as malware can change lots of shit on your computer to try to prevent it from being removed and to help it.

Use malwarebytes anti-malware remover which is free. It does wonders against anything maleware/spyware. If it was me I would shoot norton push it into a hole and bury it which is the best spot for that thing. 

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

Archived