This just doesn't run

I'm running a gtx1080 and my fps was dropping like crazy, had stuttering, etc. I updated my drivers to version 375.63(latest) and switched to borderless windowed and that fixed it. Try updating ur drivers and if that doesn't work, sorry i couldn't help.

Just  a heads up and or possible pinned. 

If using a laptop make sure in your respective video card settings program you specify the video card and not auto-detect. 

How do you do that ?? i currently test on laptop but somehow only auto is working. and the damn thing is always using my imbeded intel instead of my dedicated ati.

I gave this a test last night on my Win7 GTX 960, 12gb ram, computer is about as old as Skyrim itself, and didn't notice any problems. I ran a driver update before I tried it, though, so I don't know if that's a factor or not.

Erm ditto, 8120 with 8gb and a 970, (didn't bother updating anything driver wise - so I suspect I'm using some old mid 2015 Nvidia driver - Edit 10.18.13.5891, 5/11/2015 in fact). It auto detected performance for Ultra and seems to be fine, (but so so boring). Fraps says 60 most of the time, (but not sure how good Fraps is). Graphic wise it's how you remember original Skyrim was, until you actually run original Skyrim and see how naff it actually was. Oh well, it was free.

Archived