SSE Mods compatibility

Is anyone working on a workaround for that annoying "no achievements because you use mods" thing that Bethesda put on all versions SSE .

There is already a mod available.

Only thing working in XPMSE is nifs and they are also the wrong version, rig or animations don't work, how should they they are havok x86 binary files. And my scripts are SKSE dependent no way they are working.

I will try to get TBBP running so people can have bouncing tits again. Don't pester me about when is shit done. I need to do multiple workaround because of Skyrim SE, my workflow is basically back to times of XPMSE2 (early versions) where a pack (one update) needs days to be done.

Hey you take all the time you need, I'm just happy modders are even taking the time to get their mods to work with the new version instead of just saying fuck it.

A Quality World Map working

Better message box controls works sometimes, but then not others. It's weird.

The Bijin series appears to be working, at least mostly. I mention this because I've been getting this weird issue with esp's being greyed out in the load list (Bijin AIO in particular).

Bikini Armor (at least wolf bikini, as it's the only one I use) will load into the game fine, however crashes immediately when equipping.

post-1149797-0-37736800-1477912053_thumb.jpg

post-1149797-0-40676100-1477912082_thumb.jpg

The Bijin series appears to be working, at least mostly. I mention this because I've been getting this weird issue with esp's being greyed out in the load list (Bijin AIO in particular).

Bikini Armor (at least wolf bikini, as it's the only one I use) will load into the game fine, however crashes immediately when equipping.

attachicon.gif20161031060019_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161031060808_1.jpg

Use the non HDT version of the bikini armors.  Unless a mod has already been ported to SSE you can try the Loose Files versions of mods to see if they work or not.  Depending on the format of the meshes and textures, a lot of them will work.  Also Bijin AIO, even the ported version, has issues.  You can use the original esp's and its more stable.

Use the non HDT version of the bikini armors.  Unless a mod has already been ported to SSE you can try the Loose Files versions of mods to see if they work or not.  Depending on the format of the meshes and textures, a lot of them will work.  Also Bijin AIO, even the ported version, has issues.  You can use the original esp's and its more stable.

/facepalm

I'm an idiot. Literally didn't even think about this. I usually refuse to use HDT heels, but may have accidently downloaded the heeled version this time-around. I'll check. Can you confirm the bikini armors working?

I agree on Bijin, the original AIO was greyed out before being ported, then so was the ported version. At one point I had both installed (simply forgot to remove one the second or third try), with the same results. But I can confirm all three originals work (as far as I can tell) fine. I'm just happy to have my Hulda back.

I've been extracting BSA's, or been too lazy to do so. Mostly curious to see what's working.

Also, I'm pretty sure this has already been reported, but landscape textures are causing some major issues. I'm no expert, but shaders go crazy. Epileptic status.

Skysight skins also cause issues (CTD). I haven't checked any posts since my initial visit, so I'll just leave that here.

Also, thanks for pointing out I'm a total derp ;D I would have never thought of it.

/facepalm

I'm an idiot. Literally didn't even think about this. I usually refuse to use HDT heels, but may have accidently downloaded the heeled version this time-around. I'll check. Can you confirm the bikini armors working?

I agree on Bijin, the original AIO was greyed out before being ported, then so was the ported version. At one point I had both installed (simply forgot to remove one the second or third try), with the same results. But I can confirm all three originals work (as far as I can tell) fine. I'm just happy to have my Hulda back.

I've been extracting BSA's, or been too lazy to do so. Mostly curious to see what's working.

Also, I'm pretty sure this has already been reported, but landscape textures are causing some major issues. I'm no expert, but shaders go crazy. Epileptic status.

Skysight skins also cause issues (CTD). I haven't checked any posts since my initial visit, so I'll just leave that here.

Also, thanks for pointing out I'm a total derp ;D I would have never thought of it.

I think it was a malehead_msn.dds in Skysight skins that was causing the ctd for a lot of people.  As I said before, some textures need to be redone through GIMP or Photoshop and make it they are set for correct format.  Otherwise you get ctd, missing heads, and screwed up hands and feet.

Wanted to add that SOS - Light "works" but they have a permanent stiffy. Looks ridiculous when looting dead bodies and they just lie there with a boner >,<

why don't you give them the non erect meshe if you want them to use it?

Good idea. Weird that the physics stiffy isnt causing a CTD though O_o it changes directions lol

LovelyHairstyles and KSHairdos just crash for me when i switch to female in character creation.

I dont use RaceMenu so maybe that will fix it, if its partially working. 

Fair Skin complexion doesent work, i Crashed when going naked with it installed, but it shows the face textures and all properly just cant go nude.

SG Textures Work, i presume eye mods work too. 

I love Cleavage replace CBBE doesent work because it uses HDT

KIllerKeo's armor repplacer works

Atlas map marks works to an extent, cant go into map menu, but map markers do display on compass.

Eye mods work, Eyebrows work.

How did you go about getting KillerKeo's armor replacer to work? I installed it through NMM and nothing's changed for me in game. 

EDIT: Reinstalled the armor replacer and now most of the armors work but for some reason steel armor is blue and buggy. All others seem fine though.

I'm still having difficulty with it.  I tried installing and re-installing using NMM, and it works for some armors but not for others.  Some armors just show up as vanilla, other armors are fully invisible, leaving the character nude but with a arm invisible and grey underpants.  I even tried backing up and manually installing one of the armors that wasn't working and it didn't work.  I'm not sure what the solution is, or if I might have been using the wrong version?  I'd downloaded what appeared to be his latest from Nexus.  Literally the only mods I had installed (via NMM) were CBBE and KillerKeo's skimpy armor.

All I can suggest is keep trying to do a clean install with the latest version, maybe wipe your meshes/textures folders in the data folder and try again. It's working for me now, with the exception of steel armor which I can't get to not bug out.

PSA

Now that CK is available for everybody it is a god idea to open and save all esp files from the Oldrim mods you are using in SSE.

This also means that NPC replacers should be able to work now after doing the same Open and Save.

Please do us all a favor and don't upload converted mods that are not created by you. It would benefit everybody if we don't allow the "mod stealing" drama to invade the PC and SSE space.

It looks like "live another life" (updated) and "elisif makeover" have some trouble on sse when using with other mods.

Lal wont work with several npc replacers and (non-SKSE) follower mods and elisif replacer only works with apachii, USSEP, SMIM, and unread book glow. Otherwhise sse wont even start for me :(

None worked with bijin aio (which works so far) and rdo (sse version).

SG hair work

Tera armors work

Screen_Shot1.jpg

Why does it look like her rms are made of spaghetti?

It is just because the color of the armor is partially gray, and on a first look you see only the dark part, so really thin.

Change the armor...

Archived