Please help! Wicked Whims for Sims 4 no longer works with the update today Oct 27th

Massive problems for me. I have, so far, removed ALL mods, the tray, the saved games and repaired the game. I have gone to a full default reset, and tried going from on-line to off-line, and from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Here is a list of problems I have encountered. In CAS, a generic sim is generated. The Aspirations and Traits tables do not appear, and the Sim cannot be completed.

In game, there is no household bar on the lower left, and no way to control your sims. The Sims pretty much stand around making an occasional Sim-noise. 

It will not save, instead giving the error code 300: and a long string of numbers, which I won't bother to write here.

I have tried all the WW mods and the only one that doesn't work is the arma72 mod.  I have tried to install many times.  I am having trouble with the female nude not showing detail but the male is working correctly.  With all the WW, some have been updated, thanks Turbo.  But maybe Arma72 needs to tend to the mod or something.  It's the one that holds the end to WW.

ive downloaded this today. mygame has acknowleged that I have it on my pc but when I click ground I don't have option to do anything. what have I done wrong?????

Have you tried clicking the bed? Floor animations have been removed in favour of making them unique as opposed to just clones of the bed animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Massive problems for me. I have, so far, removed ALL mods, the tray, the saved games and repaired the game. I have gone to a full default reset, and tried going from on-line to off-line, and from 64 bit to 32 bit.

Here is a list of problems I have encountered. In CAS, a generic sim is generated. The Aspirations and Traits tables do not appear, and the Sim cannot be completed.

In game, there is no household bar on the lower left, and no way to control your sims. The Sims pretty much stand around making an occasional Sim-noise. 

It will not save, instead giving the error code 300: and a long string of numbers, which I won't bother to write here.

This is what is happening to me currently. I have double checked to make sure that I am running the updated version of the sims4 and have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod several times. I have been reading some forums and I realized that I may be missing deleting some save content. I was wondering if you found anything that fixed this?

I could really use the help. 

Thank you

Two things; first off, EA did a new download and update, and everything has returned to normal in my game. Back to 64 bit, all animations working fine. How ever I have discovered that my VOIP phone conflicts with Origin. Since moving the Voip phone to another computer, I have had no problems at all. I have read on other forums that others have had origin client problems with webcams, headsets, VOIP, and other similar devices.

I signed on today to Sims 4 loaded all my mods cuz update happened, and they disabled them. I re enabled them and i no longer have a user interface bar at the bottom it's completely gone, i googled it and everyone says it's a conflicting mod issue, and remove diff mods then try again to see which mod is causing the problem. The interface shows with all my mods after I removed wicked whims. Soon as I re add it and start the game the interface is missing again, so it is the wicked whims add-on. How do I fix this?? Please help, this mod is the biggest reason I started playing again and now I can't use it without it taking away my interface which makes it unplayable. ) :

This is killing me my Game is so boring now, this Mod definitely needs to come back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get any of the exhibitionism animations to work, also no floor animations.  I click the floor to try " Exhibitionism" and It  doesn't queue up... it just pops and nothing happens.   I have gotten partner bed animations to work...  this is on the base game. Not going to add any other animations til I get this working.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need your help!

I installed the mod and the animations. But when I'm clicking on the bed, there is no option for my sims. Then I installed the newest Wicked Whims version and when I'm cklicking on WickedWims Installer it says: Your The Sims 4 game version is Version; which is outdated! Version 1.20.60.1020 or newer is required to use WickedWhims.

I don't get it. I've got the newest version of the Sims 4. Could you help me please? I'm searching for a solution for a long time now.

Hey guys, I need your help!

I installed the mod and the animations. But when I'm clicking on the bed, there is no option for my sims. Then I installed the newest Wicked Whims version and when I'm cklicking on WickedWims Installer it says: Your The Sims 4 game version is Version; which is outdated! Version 1.20.60.1020 or newer is required to use WickedWhims.

I don't get it. I've got the newest version of the Sims 4. Could you help me please? I'm searching for a solution for a long time now.

Hey! Go ahead and create a new topic. Name it appropriately and remember to include what version of the game you actually have, because saying "the newest version" doesn't actually help anybody. That will be helpful to more people when they will be searching for help rather than finding this long and outdated topic.

Archived