Please help! Wicked Whims for Sims 4 no longer works with the update today Oct 27th

I signed on today to Sims 4 loaded all my mods cuz update happened, and they disabled them. I re enabled them and i no longer have a user interface bar at the bottom it's completely gone, i googled it and everyone says it's a conflicting mod issue, and remove diff mods then try again to see which mod is causing the problem. The interface shows with all my mods after I removed wicked whims. Soon as I re add it and start the game the interface is missing again, so it is the wicked whims add-on. How do I fix this?? Please help, this mod is the biggest reason I started playing again and now I can't use it without it taking away my interface which makes it unplayable. ) :

Hallo,

at first I want to thank all those wonderful creators making this mod and all the awesome animations.It is really the best I ever found for my sims .-)
And so I am very very sad loosing this great part of my game - since the newest update today I have the same problems...
With kind regards and thge big hope you will get your wonderfull mod updated,
Zoe

Same here. I tried all I know from repairing this game after a patch but nothing worked.

Error description:

When I start a game the "whickedwhims"-mod-message appears on upper right, telling me that this is a "normal procedure".

Then it remains there as "WhickedWhims...." and nothing happens. All the animation options are not available and I can't save my game.

I know they will eventually do an update, i mean theres an entire forum for the mod and thousands of people that use it, but the sooner the better, so if you're viewing this do a small comment that you have the same problem more replies more attention to the mod and maybe we'll get that update just a tad bit quicker! 

Exactly the same thing with me I was so confused came on here to see if it was the wicked woohoo mod, because of the update and then seeing this I feel more t ease knowing that my game is not utterly fucked gunna take out wicked whims for now I really hope they update it soon.

Yup it's 100 percent the wicked woohoo mod i had alot of mods and i had to pick it apart and restart it constantly to narrow down which addon it was and soon as i took the folder of woohoo out it worked and all my mods made it work still, then soon as i added it back in to double check boom interface is gone.

Public Service Announcement: this happens with any and every game update for The Sims franchise, be it a patch or an expansion pack (or game pack). The ideal thing for you to do would be to remove any non-CAS-related mod from your Mods folder (including WW) and wait for the modders to update their files. Any modder worth their salt knows perfectly well that game updates will quite possibly break their files and will update them as needed. What we as gamers should do is be a little patient and allow said modders time to fix the things that the update broke.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-1120425-28-october 2016/?p=1718985

I've already released a new version that supports the recent game update. I would say that this topic can be locked, there is no need for this.

Do the animations need to be updated too?

I wondered this myself because I reinstalled the animations after downloading the update and it still isn't working

Archived