Event OnExitFurniture(ObjectReference akActionRef)  If (User != Game.GetPlayer())    User.SetRestrained(False)  EndIfEndEvent

Is it really working ?

I always thought when i call SetRestrained() on an actor who is in furniture, there is no way to get the actor out of it unless i SetRestraint(false) first,

and then command the actor out of the furniture.

On the other hand the furnitures are set to work24 hours, so sandbox shouldn´t cause an actor to leave the furniture.

At least i haven´t seen that until now.

But sure combat will cause the actor to leave.

It is working quite well, the actors seem to stay in place much more consistently for me at least, I was having a lot of sandboxing. As for getting them out of the furniture, you can simply retask, i.e. send to the nearest mutfruit. Feel free to test out the script and see what you think.

Update to 1.8

- added a cage and an animated door for it.

Both are found in the workshopmenu under static.

The door snaps to the cage an can be opened and closed but currently not locked.

- added a strapando idle and animobj

- changed the priority of the GeneralFunctions quest to 80

great update. any chance for some sybian or a midofied version of that Vault88 bike equipped with a dildo on the saddle, just for looks?

Im working on something like that.

And some other stuff too.

What kinda stuff? :) Or is it a secret ;P

Stuff i started but haven´t finished because i started other stuff ^^

Currently my TD folder is about 2 gb in size, most are half finished models / max scenes.

It happens quite often that i start something and think " meh...thats boring" mid way and start the same stuff with a different design,

or something completely different.

But priority in general is currently :

- "finishing" the Pony armor, even if i won´t get it to look as i want becaue i suck at doing textures

- get my FP animations properly loaded in FourPlay

- do some more FP animating stuff

- get one of the multiple milking machine designs into the game

- get the holoband functions to work again

- "weapons" ( whips and stuff)

- some other script stuff

- animated armors / restraints

- other cool stuff that suddenly comes to my mind

great update. any chance for some sybian or a midofied version of that Vault88 bike equipped with a dildo on the saddle, just for looks?

Im working on something like that.

And some other stuff too.

What kinda stuff? :) Or is it a secret ;P

Stuff i started but haven´t finished because i started other stuff ^^

Currently my TD folder is about 2 gb in size, most are half finished models / max scenes.

It happens quite often that i start something and think " meh...thats boring" mid way and start the same stuff with a different design,

or something completely different.

But priority in general is currently :

- "finishing" the Pony armor, even if i won´t get it to look as i want becaue i suck at doing textures

- get my FP animations properly loaded in FourPlay

- do some more FP animating stuff

- get the holoband functions to work again

- "weapons" ( whips and stuff)

- some other script stuff

- animated armors / restraints

- other cool stuff that suddenly comes to my mind

I am incredibly excited for pony armour, love pet play :D

Whaaat?! Would you mind showing us what we can expect?

I wouldn´t mind, but im not even sure what I expect.

Thats why i started over at least thrice, maybe even more...

Great work on 1.8 - both the rope for the new animation as well as the cage look rather nice and have great textures. Thanks for your work!

Any chance we can get a version of the idle without the metal foot rest? (You know, I'm not always carrying that thing around, but I am always carrying my trusty bundle of rope...)

Take your time with the rest. 2GB foldersize makes me quite excited, though. Looking forward to your other work!

Any chance we can get a version of the idle without the metal foot rest?

Sure

...2GB foldersize makes me quite excited...

Don´t get too excited, most of it won´t make it ingame.

Nice, thanks a lot! I hope it's not too much work to make the alternate version.

Well, I'm happy as long as any of it makes it ingame. Adding the new bondage idle increased the amount of available bondage animations by 100% (excluding offset animations) - so I'm as happy as can be! (And I promise, the day will come when I get to actually using your creations in a working mod...)

The console command setrestrained just doesn't work on my windows machine.  NPCs just come and go, regardless what restraints I use.  I am currently considering deleting all the bondage furniture and starting clean with the new version of Prisoner Shackles. Anyone have a better idea?

After downloading this mod and switch it on it won't load. load a save game and waited for quite a long time and just got kick out to windows. 

Here's the list of mod i used in my Fallout 4 game.

Fallout4.esm

torturedevice.esm

CBBE.esp

mjp_PTRS$!ATR.esp

BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp

DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp

TheKite_VTS.esp

dcc-bp-lol.esp

dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp

XXXChairReclamation.esp

That's my list of mod and that's the order of load order in my Fallout 4 game.

I don't see why it'd crash your game to desktop, but try loading without XXXChairReclamation. The reclamation chair, I think, is being made buildable by _TD, so you don't need a separate mod for that anymore. Apart from that, there really shouldn't be issues. 

I don't see why it'd crash your game to desktop, but try loading without XXXChairReclamation. The reclamation chair, I think, is being made buildable by _TD, so you don't need a separate mod for that anymore. Apart from that, there really shouldn't be issues. 

I did try loading without XXXChairReclamation still get the CTD. Does this mod need new version of Fallout 4?

My version of Fallout 4 is from a disc i got from my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i install it? Manuals on youtube are useless for me (win10). Please i need it for installing devious devices.

By using a mod manager, or by unpacking the .rar and throwing everything in the data folder of FO4.

But do yourself a favor and use a mod manager...