Just a question:" can you convert the ZAZ Torture instruments for FO4? Would be awesome!

I planned to re-create most of the stuff that´s present in ZAZ.

But that takes time.

Currently im working on AI packages to get NPC´s properly bound.

Then i have to look at furniture animations again to get the enter animations working, create some animations for 1st person view, do some Idles

for the Cage(s) i made and work over the Crawl animation i made.

And probably a lot of other stuff.

Just a question:" can you convert the ZAZ Torture instruments for FO4? Would be awesome!

I planned to re-create most of the stuff that´s present in ZAZ.

But that takes time.

Currently im working on AI packages to get NPC´s properly bound.

Then i have to look at furniture animations again to get the enter animations working, create some animations for 1st person view, do some Idles

for the Cage(s) i made and work over the Crawl animation i made.

And probably a lot of other stuff.

Sounds very promising! Cant wait for your next release!

Already Build a Bastille

post-222989-0-45710400-1480354720_thumb.png

post-222989-0-77263200-1480354878_thumb.png

post-222989-0-69854500-1480354693_thumb.png

Anyone else having trouble assigning settlers to the furniture? They give the "okay" audible indication, then they just go on their way. The furniture continues to say "unassigned"

Which Xcross is causing that ?

The XcrossFF(FaceForward) oder the XcrossFB(FaceBackwards) ?

or both ?

Does the furniture just says unassigned or is it actually not used by the settler ?

Anyone else having trouble assigning settlers to the furniture? They give the "okay" audible indication, then they just go on their way. The furniture continues to say "unassigned"

Which Xcross is causing that ?

The XcrossFF(FaceForward) oder the XcrossFB(FaceBackwards) ?

or both ?

Does the furniture just says unassigned or is it actually not used by the settler ?

Sorry, looks like a false alarm. I think my settlers were having trouble getting to their location.

Will there be an update for the TDtoCRPbridge plugin to match version 1.4?

There is no new content in TD that makes an update of TDtoCRPbridge necessary.

Where can I find the cage in 1.4? Its not found under torture devices.

The Cage is just an AnimObject, therefore its not found in the Workshopmenu.

I´ll add a furniture version later.

I just found out that most of the new TDHoloband functions do nothing, im trying to fix that.

With Slavery System when i put handcuffs on the slave they walk away back to the place they came from.When i take the handcuffs off they stop walking away and follow me again...

?

Thats caused by the way F4SS is Handling slaves / TD is handling NPC´s.

Currently you can do nothing about that, the next version of F4SS will handle TD functionality on its own so everything runs properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks, great update! 

One question: I am not able to assign more than one settler to the 3-person prisoner pole. Any idea how I can do that?

Thanks!

It seems that it´s a Game limitation, you can only assign one settler to any rescource.

Maybe there is a way to get around that, but i haven´t found any yet.

...Any chance of a working extractor chair ?

Not sure what you mean ?

The detox chair from Cait's quest in the vault. In the game  when she sits in it, it locks her in and when you use the terminal it injects two needles into her neck complete with her screaming out. Some pretty hardcore BD, SM form bethesda I must say. I'm not sure if it was a cut scene or actual animation in the game. Other modders have brought it in as just a chair one even made it assignable, but no one has made a working animated version like in the game yet. Just an idea. 

Not sure what you mean ?

The detox chair from Cait's quest in the vault. In the game  when she sits in it, it locks her in and when you use the terminal it injects two needles into her neck complete with her screaming out. Some pretty hardcore BD, SM form bethesda I must say. I'm not sure if it was a cut scene or actual animation in the game. Other modders have brought it in as just a chair one even made it assignable, but no one has made a working animated version like in the game yet. Just an idea. 

I surely haven´t played the game enough... never heard of that.

But i´d assume its done the same way the pillory from Workshop DLC or the WallLock are working.

Not sure what you mean ?

I surely haven´t played the game enough... never heard of that.

But i´d assume its done the same way the pillory from Workshop DLC or the WallLock are working.

If you missed it just take cait as a companion do the stuff she likes and she'll give you the detox quest. Check it out good stuff, I was surprised Bethesda put it in the game.