Update 1.9

------------------------------------------------------------------------
- added 2 Package Idles
- added an alternative strapando Idle
- added WoodenHorse furniture
- added SuckerChair

The SuckerChair got a script attached that will run a sequence of animations after entering the furniture.

While using the furniture movement, pipboy acess and camera switch is blocked to prevent that the anims are stopped unexpectedly.

The controls are restored in the last stage.

The Script runs through 2 timer stages, the duration of the Timers can be set with the Dur1/Dur2 variables.

The Final Stage runs a non looped idle and ends with the furniture unlocking and the actor playing the furniture idle.

Npc's might have issues entering the furniture due to AI pathfinding, resulting in entering the furniture "from the side" instead of the front

or running into the furniture for some time before they actually use it.

Nice! Thank you, Vader.

I especially like the Wooden Horse, heheh...

The SuckerChair is good too I guess (although the suckers were ~18 inches too high when I used it on Piper).

Is it built for those 'fake' boobs that are unrealistically high up?

Because real titties sit lower than that. Especially once removed from their clothing.

1 hour ago, MegaGryphon said:

although the suckers were ~18 inches too high when I used it on Piper

Whaaaat ?

Unless you´re using extreme body presets / morphs they should line up just fine.

In fact this thing was Designed to a body with medium-large breasts just so it works with a more or less wide range of bodys without clipping.

Is it only with Piper or other actors too ?

Maybe she got scaled down ? or diverse bodys that went nuts ?

But 18 inches are a lot...

Hey, Vader! First of all, thank you for your amazing work and the effort you put into delivering new updates to this mod :smile:

As I am very new to the whole modding thing, I'd like to ask if there is some sort of a guide in regard to the basics? I have a few management problems I want to solve but can't find any FAQs or related guides. Could you maybe point me in the right direction, or if nothing like that exists, could you explain some things, please (apologies for my ignorance):

If I understand correctly, whenever you equip the NPC with restraints/ assign them to a device, you need to highlight the NPC and type in the console an appropriate command if you want them to perform the animations you have listed on page 1, right?

Also, I'm not sure if I fully understand the "TDHoloBand" function - it's a built-in console tool managing the mod, right? I'm asking because I would like to update from 1.8 to 1.9 and the Uninstal section on the first page mentions you need to use that in order to remove the Workshop menu for TD. This means I need to highlight the menu while in building mode and then use a command from that tool to uninstal it? 

The last issue I have is that one settler turned completely idle after I deleted the device she was assigned to without removing her from the said device first. Now she just stands there and refuses to interact with other objects - I can give her normal commands via the standard interaction menu, open trade windows etc., but when I try to assign her to another object or make her farm, she just runs up to the assigned item and just stands there without performing any actions. Is there a way of resetting this state? A console command, maybe?

Thanks in advance :smile:

18 hours ago, Apap said:

If I understand correctly, whenever you equip the NPC with restraints/ assign them to a device, you need to highlight the NPC and type in the console an appropriate command if you want them to perform the animations you have listed on page 1, right?

To use the anims for the restraints you just need to equip a restraint ( as long as they have one of the scripts attached or are handled by DD ), the furniture anims are used as soon an actor sits down in one of the furnitures.

The console command are only needed when you wnat to play an Idle "out of nothing" i.e. for posing the Actors.

18 hours ago, Apap said:

Also, I'm not sure if I fully understand the "TDHoloBand" function - it's a built-in console tool managing the mod, right?

Its a Holoband that can be mounted in the Pipboy to manage some TD stuff.

Currently there is only the uninstall function.

18 hours ago, Apap said:

This means I need to highlight the menu while in building mode and then use a command from that tool to uninstal it? 

You need to mount the holoband, just like evry other holoband, in the Pipboy and you will get a terminal screen.

In there you should see the Uninstall function, cklick on there and wait a sec, after exiting the pipboy cou can check the workshop menu, the TD entry should be gone.

18 hours ago, Apap said:

but when I try to assign her to another object or make her farm, she just runs up to the assigned item and just stands there without performing any actions.

Sounds pretty much like a game bug, i'll take a look at this.

41 minutes ago, MegaGryphon said:

Well here - see it yourself; it is more like maybe four inches?

Well the bad news : it works like intended.

Unfortunatly the bare existance of bodyslide makes stuff like this a real nightmare.

While i thought about different scales i completely forgot about the actual position...

Nontheless there is not much i could do to get around that.

1 hour ago, Vader666 said:

Unfortunatly the bare existance of bodyslide makes stuff like this a real nightmare.

Yes. And I do recognize that I like a bit of gravity in the mammarian architecture, heheh...

I actually adjusted my (ahem, Piper's) norbs a bit - to make them fit better with Kimy's nipple jewelery.

I will therefore make two tiny adjustments and the suckers will 'fit' better!

And y'know, I guess the suckers will always be just a bit too high (inch or two) for MY ladies... but I understand your situation.

2 hours ago, Koffii said:

Is it just me or is it now impossible to install the wall lock under any kind of roof? Like in the houses at Sanctuary Hill? The game insists on putting them up in the air above the roof.

Are you using game version 1.10.64 ?

I just tested with 1.10.50, it is possible, but not very easy, you have to point right at the floor to get it placed.

But in general the placement of it seems weird to me, i'll take a look at that.

19 minutes ago, smaileg said:

what is it? menu or object?

Its a Holoband ( i just reealised they're actually called holotape ^^).

Type Help "TD Holoband"0 in console and add it withthe  additem command.

This mod is compatible with CRX - workshop crosses ?

It should be.

27 minutes ago, Koffii said:

Yes, I'm using the latest version. It's not like I have a choice with Steam and auto-updates :smiley:

Well you have, since auto updates can be turned off and steam doesn't recognize the game has been started when launching F4SE from MO.

Im Still using 1.10.50, maybe some stuff got changed in 1.10.64

9 hours ago, rjatl4639 said:

When I go back to another place, the suckerchair rolls on the floor.

What ?

7 hours ago, xD3AFxPHANTOMx said:

I downloaded your 1.9 file, and load with mod organizer 2. It say there's no data in it.

Have you checked if the file is really empty ?

I'd suggest to redownload and try with this file.