Dragon Penis - Purple (Missing Texture)?

blueballbob

Got a minor issue with dragons.  When they show up they have a penis mesh it looks like, but no textures it seems. 

I can see the texture files under Mod Organizer\mods\More Nasty Critters\textures\actors\dragon but don't know why they aren't getting applied.

Ideas?

30549970716_18d1531134_k.jpg

Got a minor issue with dragons.  When they show up they have a penis mesh it looks like, but no textures it seems. 

I can see the texture files under Mod Organizer\mods\More Nasty Critters\textures\actors\dragon but don't know why they aren't getting applied.

Ideas?

your first problem is that's not the "More Nasty Critters" dick on that dragon, so you are looking at the wrong texture files.

the dick on that dragon is from "Horny Dragons of Skyrim"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/

• 9 months later...

Not trying to necro this topic, but did you ever figure your issue out? I've been wracking my brain trying to fix it myself to no avail. Even disabling horny dragons of skyrim, they keep their purple textureless penises.... Hell even telling creature features to entirely disable dragons does nothing.

Not trying to necro this topic, but did you ever figure your issue out? I've been wracking my brain trying to fix it myself to no avail. Even disabling horny dragons of skyrim, they keep their purple textureless penises.... Hell even telling creature features to entirely disable dragons does nothing.

creature features? did you mean creature framework? because creature features is old and should not be used anymore and it's assets have been added to MNC.

you may have left over meshes from the super old (v0.7) version of horny dragons inside "Data\meshes\actors\dragon"

Yeah I meant creature framework. I know it's not old left over meshes from .7 version because it has the issue even with new games. I use mod organizer, so old files aren't possible to be left behind :/ Here I'll post my plug in list

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
TouringCarriages.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
Purity.esp
ETaC - Falkreath.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Blues Skyrim.esp
ETaC - Dawnstar.esp
ETaC - Riverwood.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
ETaC - Morthal.esp
ETaC - Rorikstead.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge.esp
ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
ETaC - Ivarstead.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
DW.esp
Footprints.esp
FNIS.esp
iHUD.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
LFGCustom.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SlaveTats.esp
UIExtensions.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
VioLens.esp
WetandCold.esp
XPMSE.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
GoToBed.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
ETaC - Winterhold.esp
ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
ETaC - Karthwasten.esp
Immersive Stonehills.esp
TES Blackmoor.esp
Tes Arena Nimalten.esp
ETaC - Falkreath ELFX Patch.esp
Tes Pagran Village.esp
Tes Sunguard.esp
Immersive Shors Stone.esp
Tes Vernim Wood.esp
Tes Dunparwall.esp
TES Arena Amol.esp
TojosDragons.esp
Tes Granite Hall.esp
ETaC - Morthal ELFX Patch.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
ETaC - Dawnstar ELFX Patch.esp
Tes Heralchen Creek.esp
TES DunstadGrove.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge ELFX Patch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
ETaC - Riverwood ELFX Patch.esp
ETaC - Rorikstead ELFX Patch.esp
SSLToys.esp
ETaC - Whiterun Ext ELFX Patch.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
ETaC - Ivarstead ELFX Patch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
WetFunction.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
VVE.esp
TojosDragonsHFPatch.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
ETaC - Winterhold ELFX Patch.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
SexLabControllerAsVibrator.esp
ETaC - Shors Stone ELFX Patch.esp
ETaC - Stonehills ELFX Patch.esp
ETaC - Karthwasten ELFX Patch.esp
ETaC - Kynesgrove ELFX Patch.esp
Complete Pack.esp
ZAB.esp
ZAS.esp
ZAU.esp
ZBW.esp
ZCV.esp
ZDB.esp
ZEB.esp
ZEM.esp
ZGA.esp
ZMB.esp
ZMR.esp
ZNB.esp
ZOI.esp
ZRA.esp
ZRH.esp
ZRN.esp
ZSB.esp
ZSC.esp
ZSH.esp
ZSM.esp
ZSR.esp
ZSY.esp
ZVD.esp
ZWJ.esp
ZWT.esp
Tongues.esp
DiverseDragonsCollection3.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp
ETaC - Darkwater Crossing ELFX Patch.esp
shadowscaleset.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
Predator Vision.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
ETaC - Rorikstead AS-LAL Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
HornyDragons.esp

Yeah I meant creature framework. I know it's not old left over meshes from .7 version because it has the issue even with new games. I use mod organizer, so old files aren't possible to be left behind :/ Here I'll post my plug in list

have you tried going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"?

you should look at this folder to make sure there are no mesh files from HDOSv0.7 in it: "data\meshes\actors\dragon\"

and the MoreNastyCritters.esp should be above the SexLabNudeCreatures.esps

Since i haven't used .7 since it was a thing, and always upgraded horny dragons with each update, that and mod organizer makes it impossible to leave old mesh files. But yes I double checked the mod folder for horny dragons and creature framework, and sexlab just to be safe and found that there was literally no dragon meshes under "data\meshes\actors\dragon\"

There IS a "dragonpenis" mesh under "data\meshes\MoreNastyCreatures\dragon\" that is from More Nasty Creatures v 10.2c. If there is a way to look at the end product of your virtual data folder considering everything you have activated, it would be much easier to troubleshoot this. But I have no idea how to do that so I don't know WHAT is putting that mesh on the dragons..... I wanted to say that is was originally hornydragons, since the mesh is the dog penis one, but I'm confused because hornydragons  has no mesh folder it's just a .bsa .esp and an empty folder called "creatures.d". God my head hurts trying to trouble shoot this. I even checked my ACTUAL skyrim install folder to make sure i didn't install anything there... and nope, no meshes :/

Since i haven't used .7 since it was a thing, and always upgraded horny dragons with each update, that and mod organizer makes it impossible to leave old mesh files. But yes I double checked the mod folder for horny dragons and creature framework, and sexlab just to be safe and found that there was literally no dragon meshes under "data\meshes\actors\dragon\"

There IS a "dragonpenis" mesh under "data\meshes\MoreNastyCreatures\dragon\" that is from More Nasty Creatures v 10.2c. If there is a way to look at the end product of your virtual data folder considering everything you have activated, it would be much easier to troubleshoot this. But I have no idea how to do that so I don't know WHAT is putting that mesh on the dragons..... I wanted to say that is was originally hornydragons, since the mesh is the dog penis one, but I'm confused because hornydragons  has no mesh folder it's just a .bsa .esp and an empty folder called "creatures.d". God my head hurts trying to trouble shoot this. I even checked my ACTUAL skyrim install folder to make sure i didn't install anything there... and nope, no meshes :/

creatures.d should not be empty, that is the folder that gives the creature framework it's body settings, so something has gone extremely wrong if that folder is empty.

bsa files are sort of like zip files; they have other files inside them: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59553/?

Well i started a new profile in mod organizer with very very minimal plugins enabled, and so far everything is working... no missing texture and eroneouslly place mesh... going to enable mods again, little by little, and hopefully it won't happen but if it does... guess I'll find out :/

I found the cause, it's the mod "All-in-one hdt skined mesh physics", even though I had disabled it, it WAS active one point during that previous profile, it modifies the base models of dragons giving them permenant textureless hardons... cause logic? (the mod comes with no textures in it...)

I found the cause, it's the mod "All-in-one hdt skined mesh physics", even though I had disabled it, it WAS active one point during that previous profile, it modifies the base models of dragons giving them permenant textureless hardons... cause logic? (the mod comes with no textures in it...)

well that's a new one.

i have no clue how that mod works, so i don't know how to make a patch to stop that from happening.

Archived