Penis stretching (classical problem)

So you probably know whats going on since there's so many threads like this here. The problem is I've checked solution for almost all of them (almost because probably have missed something that would help me) and still have a problem. I did use files from controlableskeleton, i did use bsaredirection, i have reinstalled lapf so many times. Still have same problem. it is getting kinda irritating tbh

"Did you try turning it off and on again?"

AKA your problem is an issue of missing bones in the skeleton. Either you did the bsa redirection wrong, or have something that overwrote your LAPF skeleton since you last installed it.

Step #1: Re-do the BSA redirection.

Step #2: Re-install Growlf's skeleton, followed by the LAPF skeleton.

So you probably know whats going on since there's so many threads like this here. The problem is I've checked solution for almost all of them (almost because probably have missed something that would help me) and still have a problem. I did use files from controlableskeleton, i did use bsaredirection, i have reinstalled lapf so many times. Still have same problem. it is getting kinda irritating tbh

Make sure no overwrite LAPF skeletons fails. Only 2 fails  correct works with LAPF - it's owner

skeletons. Skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif - each size 96.302 kb. 06.05.2013.

If you use LAPF you must use the LAPF skeleton!!! The universal controlable skeleton has no Penis bones ! No matter what you do you will always have penis stretching.

You must install the LAPF skeleton again.

Other stretching problem tips, read my yellow Link below.

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Penis/Breast stretching

Have you read my yellow Link ?

BSA Redirection works ? You have the entry in the Oblivion ini?

And the skaleton size 95KB  and th 1_st person skeleton 58KB

1 st person size 53 is Growlf's Universal skeleton! Not LAPF.

Unpack the LAPF file in a empty folder, then copy the LAPF  skeletons in your game folder.

• 1 year later...

Sounds like not working archive invalidate , so the game use the vanilla skeleton.

Have you checked your folders?

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Do you have the right skeletons?

archive invalidate works?  Have you checked the ini entry? 

!! If you have your game in C:/program files x86.... It can be that archive invalidate does not work.

And I once had problems with the OBMM archive invalidate.

So I use now my "dummy" bsa files.  Download the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.7z in my yellow Link

More infos and Links in my yellow Link below

Read:

archive invalidate:

and 

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

No. You can use any body.

!But if you install a new Body Mod/replacer check if there is a skeleton in the folders. If yes, delete the skeleton/skeletons. Never let a Mod overwrite the LAPF skeleton.

! Also BBB armor and clothes mods sometimes have skeletons. So first unpack the mods, delete skeletons, then install the Mods.

3 hours ago, jedigeneralpikachu said:

I did some Checking and even with ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated! the LAPF skeleton doesn't work all that happens is stretching of basically the entire body

STOP USING CRAP THAT DOESN"T WORK!!!  That file is so out of date it isn't funny.  Hell, even the Bethesda Wiki states not to use that anymore.

Archive invalidate with OBMM, TESMM, or Wrye Bash via bsa redirection.  

I had problems with the OBMM ArchiveInvalidation , it stoped working. ( Maybe the game did not liked it that the OBMM dummy bsa is not in the data folder. ???? )

I don't use ( have not installed ) Wrye Bash .

Everything works perfectly with a manual version.

Archived