The Beginning of a Sexual erotic dark crazy fantasy of a Kingdom

A very good morning to you all *Well its Morning in here I don't know about you :P*

Before I begin, I would like to mention that English is not my native language, but I'll try to do my best.

Well, a while back I had Skyrim installed with a very good build of my own taste, with almost 99% bug free, but sadly all that work have suffered a Harddesk failure :(.

And now I have decided to remake my modded Skyrim or even try to make a better build than the old one.

Whats done so far is,

Installed:

Skyrim 1.9.32.0.8

Official HD Texture Pack
"Unofficial Skyrim Patch" (v1.3.2c)
"Unofficial Dawnguard Patch" (v1.2.3)
"Unofficial Hearthfires Patch" (v1.1.1)
"Unofficial Dragonborn Patch" (v1.0.4)
"Unofficial High Resolution Texture Pack Patch" (v1.1.2)
And so far it all works well with no bugs or errors.
So that been done, Now its time for me to start seeking for good mods.

The way I like to imagine my skyrim is, filled with creatures males and females, a lot of surprises where these creatures can invade towns and rape or strip females, to go through quests and find special things while questing like females with hot bodies and special dresses trying to fight me where my char can fight and rape (I like my char to be a male so I can play around with females), sexy female creatures that can be found in dungeons and such, summoning skills to make creatures help you rape and support you, and if there is such thing as summoning rapper males would be nice too, and of course creatures&humen animation packs that maks the sex scens compatible, basically I am into fighting and rape in skyrim, but as well I want to play through and get into events and tasks that would lead me to such things (Violance and erotica in games is the best).

but at first I need to start all over and its been a while for me, I forgot what was the best mod builder for Skyrim (I rememeber that I used one that always fixed my loadorder correctly and helped me alot whenever there is issues with the build) and what are the best replacers for female sexy armors etc,
could you guys help me start over by sharing helpful links or ideas or even thoughts ? (I am hopping to make a better kingdom)

Mods that I remember but need help finding are, shlong something (makes you control the size of genitals) , a mod that helps with setting ranges for body figure and generates npc body shapes randomly, selecting how your story starts (you start in a place like cave with a statue to talk to),
sexy cloths/armor replacer for all npcs (if possible to find one that gives each different female npc a different outfit/armor), and if there is any mod that can replace footwear to heels for some of the female npcs as well or female enemies (to make them special for fighting if you know what I mean) would be very very nice :D, thats all that I can remember for now.

I thank all of you in advance and sorry for my English again. :angel:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :angel:

You need to make your "shopping" here on LL. Defeat or submit can be nice for fighting, for example.

Sexy females: the wenches mods can help you.

Installation : Nexus Mod Manager is your friend.

Mods for changing NPCs bodies surely exist (there is Caliente bodyslide for the armors), somewhere...

Alternative start : use the mod with the same name. Don't forget to delete the specified vanilla files...

And you can designa nd programyou own mods for the remaining things you want to do.

You need to make your "shopping" here on LL. Defeat or submit can be nice for fighting, for example.

Mods for changing NPCs bodies surely exist (there is Caliente bodyslide for the armors), somewhere...

Alternative start : use the mod with the same name. Don't forget to delete the specified vanilla files...

And you can designa nd programyou own mods for the remaining things you want to do.

Thank you for your feedback sir,

Regarding NMM, are you sure its the right answer? I mean does it automaticly fix my load order and helps me whenever there are errors? I seem to recall something better but i just cant rememebr what was it...

But last line... design and program my own mods? .... shouldn't that be difficult  for a normal player that collects mods from LoversLabs? 

or is there some sort of a trick that makes it this simple?

Regarding NMM, are you sure its the right answer? I mean does it automaticly fix my load order and helps me whenever there are errors? I seem to recall something better but i just cant rememebr what was it...

But last line... design and program my own mods? .... shouldn't that be difficult  for a normal player that collects mods from LoversLabs? 

Some people can teach you. I learned how to code here...

just out of curiosity, what coding language is used? 

just out of curiosity, what coding language is used? 

Papyrus. It's based on Python, and mostly in english words.

Keep in mind also that the unofficial patches have been merged into a single file that requires all DLC. Hi-res patch is still separate.

http://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4276-relzwipz-unofficial-skyrim-legendary-edition-patch-usleep/

thanks for the info mate

well guess i will work on oblivion again for now, since skyrim SE is coming soon, till things are figured out i will move on back to skyrim better.

if anyone can help me with oblivion kindly refer to this post i made, and thank you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68664-starting-over/?p=1718041

• 3 months later...

Well I am reworking on skyrim build again same one I mentioned, but I recall a guide post which leads you to a nice skyrim of a 6-9 steps, any one remember that post, i seem to have lost it :/

one which shows you how to use mod organizer in that guide post too.

Archived