File Name: Daedric Museum of Artifacts
File Submitter: Enter_77
File Submitted: 25 Oct 2016
File Category: OtherRequires: OBSE, OBSE -Elys- Universal Silent Voice
These mods are required to play Daedric Museum of Artifacts.
Some content is only accessible when the following DLC expansions have been installed.
- Knights of the Nine
- Mehrunes' Razor
- Shivering Isles
This adds a museum to safely store & display all of the Daedric artifacts you've acquired throughout the game. The museum is south of Bruma along the Orange Road.
Additionally, each Daedric Lord's statue doubles as a teleporter to that Lord's shrine in Cyrodiil. Some of the statues have additional locations. Sheogorath's statue, for example, acts as an alternative gateway to the Shivering Isles after you complete the Shivering Isles main quest.
The museum also contains other Daedra related exhibits for the player to view.
- Serves as a gateway to the rest of the museum
- Display/storage area for all unique Daedric artifacts
- Daedric shrines that can be activated to teleport the player to the Daedric shrine or related location
- Shivering Isles: Pedestals for Sheogorath artifacts from the Shivering Isles
- Mehrunes' Razor: Pedestal for Mehrunes' Razor
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedric Lords featured throughout the game
- Shivering Isles: Sheogroath & Jyggalag displays
- Mannequin displays of the live Daedra featured throughout the game
- Shivering Isles: Displays of Daedra from the Shivering Isles
- Knights of the Nine: Auroran display
- Preset displays of miscellaneous Daedric items seen and acquired throughout the game
- Shivering Isles: Displays of Golden Saint, Dark Seducer, and Order equipment