World jittering / splashing noises

Aces

Okay I am so fucking lost on this. I have this problem literally every time I install anything jiggle physics related.

Tried googling this issue for hours. The only time I find it "solved" is some useless asswipe who said "nevermind I fixed it" and never told how. So here I am, asking for assistance.

Can I get a step by step guide to correctly installing breasts/belly/butt physics? I can never get the god damn thing to work correctly. I've only ever been able to get this working twice in all the years I have owned Skyrim.

So far my issues have included:

- Crushed stomachs (fixed, no idea how).

- Crushed boobs (also fixed?).

- Vibrating tits (had this problem in the past but not today).

- Water splashing sounds and jittering of world (current problem).

What causes each of these issues and how do you fix them?

AFAIK the world slashing and random water effects is caused by having your FPS over 60, which causes Havok to freak out.  At high enough framerates, I know that you can suddenly swim, as if the worlds water level just increases.  Other problems like scripts firing to fast or other physics just flying around is too caused by FPS over 60, so use something like ENB or Nvidia Inspector, etc, to limit your max framerate to 60.

The crushed problems are due to the HDT XMLs, so either tweak then or use a different present which you can find around here or Nexus.  Occasionally it may happen, but loading a different cell seems to fix it for me.

The HDT vibrations/freaking out problems, from what I've seen, is causes either randomly or from HDT "overloading" with to many HDT'd things around.  It can also cause followers to become invisible too... though that's just what I've seen happen in my game.  Again, like above, I found that loading a different cell stops such strange things if HDT gets stuck vibrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I confirmed I have the most up to date version of HDT, so... now what? Though my frames certainly aren't capped to 60. I get twice that when I play.

Water randomly appears and I start swimming sometimes as well. Is this related? I stripped out my Skyrim install and made a fresh game with only the mods for jiggle physics as per the guide on this page.

How can I limit my frame rate?

You can enable vsync or use an external program like riva tuner or afterburner to cap your framerates.

If you're using hdt pe also make sure

iPresentInterval=1

is in Skyrim.ini (not Skyrimpresets.ini)

This, combined with manually installing http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34 without the aid of any mod program seems to have fixed my problem finally.

I changed the .cfg file that comes with this mod to 60 as the limit for frames. All my physics bugs appear to be gone. Maybe it's too soon to say but I'm optimistic. I'll be back if everything's still fucked. If I'm not, then I thank you.

Archived