Looking for a specific type of mod

Hey guys.

So I've been looking around (well mostly on this side, in the Downloads section) for a specific type of mod, and I just can't seem to find one. I might have missed one such mod... OR... I've actually been using one of the mods that already either do what I'd like, or I just didn't use such mods long enough to realize that they indeed can do something like I want (that's definitely possible, I have a bad tendency to not "fully explore" all the mods I download and try... that's my bad).

It's about specific types of Follower and/or NPC interactions and attractions. I'm aware of some of the mods that seem to "come close to" what I'd like, such as Sexlabs Aroused Redux (as an example, but there's others) which I've used. However, it doesn't seem to be doing what I'd like to see.

Mod Description

Ok, so in details here's what I'd like:

- If I have a Companion either following me or 'idling' in my player home, then allow that Companion to approach me with a simple dialogue line (well, text that is, non-voiced) asking me to have sex. Without too many conditions, maybe just after 'x' amount of time since the last time we had sex, and within a range of minimum to maximum time value have that Companion approach me, then engage dialogue with me and ask for sex. Something "simple" in terms of dialogue too, doesn't need to have multiple 'branches' of text, could be something like "Hey babe, how about some fun right now?", then you could accept or refuse.

BUT... if I'd refuse then I wouldn't want to have too many consequences like the Companion refusing to talk to me or refusing to have sex at all for like 3 in-game days or something. Just a simple answer from the Companion maybe, something like "Oh ok, another time then!". Do note that I've seen a mod with something "close" to this, in Reward Your Follower (I think that's the name?). But in the mod's description I believe it talked about a spouse specifically (I.E. need to be married). Additionally, it referred to having some consequences if the player would refuse to have sex (which I don't like). Maybe some of that mod's features can be turned on or off in the menu though, but I wouldn't want to have the marriage system playing a role for something like that anyway.

- If I am alone (Companion wouldn't be present, to simplify the whole process mostly and to avoid extra dialogue and scripting I'd imagine) in a town, then allow NPCs (male and/or female; probably being able to choose which gender I'd prefer to have that feature activated for in the mod's menu for setting it up the way I want) to be "attracted" to me, then have them approach me (just like the feature I described above) with some dialogue that explains how the NPC is attracted to me and would like to have sex with me (presumably asking to do it at my player home, or somewhere "else" away from public eyes if it's a town in which I wouldn't own a home for example... or perhaps doing it at their home instead). In terms of dialogue, it would be something simple enough (at least in my mind, lol). Something along the lines of (after the NPC approaches you and engages dialogue): "Excuse me... but... I've been looking at you from a distance for a moment and I just can't take my eyes off of you...", then you could answer something simple and maybe one or two sentences later you'd have sex with that NPC (if of course you accepted through all the dialogue options).

NOTE: The whole attraction thing does exist in Sexlabs Aroused Redux, I'm aware of that. However, so far (or unless I'm not using that mod properly) I've never had NPCs or my Companion (following me or not) actually physically walking to me and telling me anything about being 'aroused' which would then lead to sex for example. If I'm not mistaken, Sexlabs Aroused instead focuses on the player being aroused, and not the other way around? However, I think that NPCs can play "aroused animations", but again... I've never seen NPCs actually coming to me for sex with that mod (and I reached arousal status where my character wasn't able to "focus" and needed to have sex ASAP, but that still didn't seem to help anything with regards to the NPC doing the move).

So if Sexlabs Aroused Redux actually does allow something like that to happen, then please do tell me what I need to do, because I might simply have missed such a feature (or as I said, I'm using actually using that mod properly).

Conclusion

Alright so that's about it.

To reiterate then, a mod that allows your Companion (following you or not, but in proximity such as in your home with you) to ask for sex (without too many consequences if I'd refuse, if none at all other than just a delay until the next time the Companion asks again). And also a mod which allows NPCs (in proximity) to approach you to ask for sex if they're 'attracted' / 'aroused' enough after some exposure time.

If one or more mods doing just that do exist please let me know guys. As I said, such mods certainly exist (well, probably). I'd like to get some recommendations if you guys wouldn't mind, please.

Thanks!