RaceMenu Bodyscales doesn't save

Hello!

I'm using RaceMenu with CBBE bodyscales. The problem is when I change the scales in "showracemenu", this changes doesn't save when i reload the game. Everytime I need to load in Presets screen or adjust again the scales.

I don't know if some kind of bug or some effect caused by Bodytype mod, that changes some scales according some character's Skills. But nothing is saved, Breast, butt, legs, everything comes back to 0 in showracemenu screen. Do you know what's wrong?

OP, more information is needed so others can help. Are you troubleshoting on a brand new save, and only using the neccesary vanilla plugins? are you using xpmse? are you using other plugins made by Expired as chargen; etc? etc.

In my game bodyslided meshes+racemenu (plus xpmse and hdtpe) works good (except for a pesky bug not related to your problem at all).

OP, more information is needed so others can help. Are you troubleshoting on a brand new save, and only using the neccesary vanilla plugins? are you using xpmse? are you using other plugins made by Expired as chargen; etc? etc.

In my game bodyslided meshes+racemenu (plus xpmse and hdtpe) works good (except for a pesky bug not related to your problem at all).

Yes. I use XPMSE. Even in new saves the problem is the same. When I load the game, the scale is loaded ok, but after that when shows the message "adding pubic hair" and starts bodytype, all the bodyscales goes to defaut value "0".

I already tried to change priorities in MO menu, but didn't solve.

Archived