View File

Description

This mod allows you to use the vampire thralls in the Volkihar Castle as sex slaves; you are their better after all. There are options regarding what kind of sex you want to have and the mod works on male and female NPCs and for male and female players. This mod also allows you to have sex with any NPC that you have turned into a thrall, such as thralls made by the Better Vampires mod. This was the inspiration behind this mod. I was tired of having a collection of vampire thralls in my dungeon that I could feed on but not have sex with.

Requirements

Dawnguard
Sexlab​

• SKSE 1.7.3+
  • FNIS 6.0+
  • SkyUI 5.0+

Future Work

I plan on tweaking the scripts a bit once the SexLab wiki is back up.
I am generally open to suggestions but I don't really plan to update this mod too much. It was just to try modding with sexlab before starting a bigger project.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Update, Dawnguard, Sexlab (1.62 tested)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Love the idea of this mod since I play a vampire character is it possible maybe add an option that if you're not flagged as a vampire having sex with a vampire you contract the disease?

Love the idea of this mod since I play a vampire character is it possible maybe add an option that if you're not flagged as a vampire having sex with a vampire you contract the disease?

That is quite likely possible but would probably be better as its own mod since the thralls aren't vampires, just vampire slaves.

That is quite likely possible but would probably be better as its own mod since the thralls aren't vampires, just vampire slaves.

yeah there just is no modder who wants to do it and I have no clue how xD

It would be quite a lot of work for a very small change in gameplay.

Sexlab Solutions allready offers that option. There is a dialogue option to ask any (friendly) vampire to infect you with the disease in exchange for sex.

What about the option to "feed" or (to be more specific) drain life from thralls or partners via sex? There are mods out there that do this already, but none of them seem to work with Better Vampires. :-/

Would anyone like if I added the same functionality to the prisoners in the DB sanctuary? It would probably be pretty easy and I could include it in a future update.

That would make sense, especially since one of their members is a vampire.

What about the option to "feed" or (to be more specific) drain life from thralls or partners via sex? There are mods out there that do this already, but none of them seem to work with Better Vampires. :-/

Would anyone like if I added the same functionality to the prisoners in the DB sanctuary? It would probably be pretty easy and I could include it in a future update.

That's because better vampires replaces all of the vanilla vampire quest scripts with its own system. That sounds more like a succubus thing more than a vampire thing.

That's because better vampires replaces all of the vanilla vampire quest scripts with its own system. That sounds more like a succubus thing more than a vampire thing.

Depends on the lore, either way it makes sense that they would be able to do something like that, especially since vampires in Skyrim already have a ranged drain attack. Though it sounds like adding a feature like that would be difficult.

Shouldn't this be available for other types of thrall in skyrim? or since the vampire faction/dawngaurd dlc makes u a royal vampire that makes all of them your slave or servent.

I'd probably have to make all of the thralls friendly for that to work which wouldn't really make much sense.

Shouldn't this be available for other types of thrall in skyrim? or since the vampire faction/dawngaurd dlc makes u a royal vampire that makes all of them your slave or servent.

I'd probably have to make all of the thralls friendly for that to work which wouldn't really make much sense.

oh okay understandable.

Can you toggle off options in the MCM menu? If I'm playing a guy I can promise you I NEVER want my slaves to fuck my ass. I'm a stick in the mud but you can't shove a stick in MY mudhole, so I'd rather not need to scroll past that option.

If not consider adding this feature. I'm going to use this when I become a Vampire regardless. <3

Thanks!

Can you toggle off options in the MCM menu? If I'm playing a guy I can promise you I NEVER want my slaves to fuck my ass. I'm a stick in the mud but you can't shove a stick in MY mudhole, so I'd rather not need to scroll past that option.

If not consider adding this feature. I'm going to use this when I become a Vampire regardless. <3

Thanks!

MCM menu scripts take ages to write and aren't really worth it for a mod this size and for such an unnecessary change.

Thanks!

MCM menu scripts take ages to write and aren't really worth it for a mod this size and for such an unnecessary change.

Easy enough to pop this mod up in TESVEDIT and remove that option so you don't accidentally hit it.

Easy enough to pop this mod up in TESVEDIT and remove that option so you don't accidentally hit it.

Absolutely agree!  TesVEdit now a days is must have tool for any user just as for any moder.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for this beautiful mod! This is one of those things that should be in the game from the start!

Oh, and DB captives - I say yes, though it may be a bit more tricky to make them return to the shackles (I mean for my modding skills that is :))

Absolutely agree!  TesVEdit now a days is must have tool for any user just as for any moder.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for this beautiful mod! This is one of those things that should be in the game from the start!

Oh, and DB captives - I say yes, though it may be a bit more tricky to make them return to the shackles (I mean for my modding skills that is :))

Yeah, I'm not even that far into DB storyline in my current game yet so I won't start on that until I can test it. I plan on working on it over the weekend though.

• 2 years later...

Out of curiosity, is there a potential option in the future for vampire thralls to be involved in threesomes? Such as, for example, you decide you want to fuck one of the thralls at Castle Volkihar while Serana is following you. Maybe she could join in on the fun?

I'm currently playing a vampire character who has a habit of taking his favorite female victims (I'm also running Defeat) and turning them into Vampire Cattle via Better Vampires so that he can always have them somewhere for him to have easy access to for free blood and sex whenever he wants. I figured that since you can involve your follower in Defeat to have threesomes with your victim, maybe that could be a potential feature in this mod?

• 4 months later...