[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Guest kenmastery

Great job guys, every update it gets even better. Any chance of male support somewhere in the future, would love to have Rock Lee, Zaveid, or Rokurou Rangetsu in Skyrim. Also do you think we could get a hair and face like Teresa Linares from Tales of Berseria?

why UUNP dont most people use CBBE?

when will we get a cbbe update i cant use uunp it doesnt work with most of my outfits

There wasn't a cbbe build in this version because none of the people working on it use cbbe. They are still currently looking for help with that I believe. Also from what I've seen most people who are going for anime looks usually use either unp or uunp.

I assume you use a bunch of old or unpopular unconverted outfits, that seems to be the most common reason people don't switch to the superior uunp.

why UUNP dont most people use CBBE?

when will we get a cbbe update i cant use uunp it doesnt work with most of my outfits

There wasn't a cbbe build in this version because none of the people working on it use cbbe. They are still currently looking for help with that I believe. Also from what I've seen most people who are going for anime looks usually use either unp or uunp.

I assume you use a bunch of old or unpopular unconverted outfits, that seems to be the most common reason people don't switch to the superior uunp.

Actualy im a CBBE user lol and there are textures for CBBE already, we just havnt got a good Anime style preset for it yet

Thats what we need help/advise with(i never made custom presets with CBBE)

Give us sometime to get that together, wont be long :)

post-1047076-0-37476800-1487900054_thumb.jpgpost-1047076-0-14247400-1487900208_thumb.jpgOk, I recently got her ( made a note about that before.. :)    ) but have not really messed with her in SexLab things. I started a new play to ' seriously ' use her. Wow.. lol. She is not only fun to run around with, especially when dressed in fitting Kawai gear, but I encountered some SL situations this evening. She is hilarious. Her face expressions stand out so well in animation. Those big eyes are much more noticeable and her mouth movements also. Yes, she has a touch of Neck seam, but not really a major issue after messing with skin tones. Just using standard ENB with Boost and she looks good. Also most of my super anime type clothes tend to have a collar, and in the SL.. not really so noticeable unless your staring for it.

Good work!

VAMPIRES!!!

Ok, I do not know if anyone asked / mentioned this. The race works fine with Better Vamps. The simple Fix Custom Race toggle and all is working as intended. Of course, there is no appearance change.. but do you really want this one to change?

I had to try it.... I just had to see my straight from the Anime's in vampire mode. I also had to dress her in the Ruby outfight.. I need a screenie of that.

Speaking of vampires, does anyone know what, exactly, the RaceCompatibility mod is supposed to fix so I can test if I've added it to the race correctly? I've given the race its own vampire race now (and Speaker is working on a cute fang mouth morph to apply to it) and applied RaceCompatibility support to it.

Speaking of vampires, does anyone know what, exactly, the RaceCompatibility mod is supposed to fix so I can test if I've added it to the race correctly? I've given the race its own vampire race now (and Speaker is working on a cute fang mouth morph to apply to it) and applied RaceCompatibility support to it.

I think it's suppose to allow custom races to use the Dawnguard  version of vampirism and lycanthropy.

I assume your talking about this? nexus link

Don't want to push the CBBE topic, so i have to ask: can we get a version with the UNP body completely standalone (with the normalmaps an all in it's own folder like the textures)? That way i could use the race without having to change the body replacer an without having to reset my armor bodyslides. Gladly i don't have many armors that would have issues with textures cuz the messed up parts are covered.

Don't want to push the CBBE topic, so i have to ask: can we get a version with the UNP body completely standalone (with the normalmaps an all in it's own folder like the textures)? That way i could use the race without having to change the body replacer an without having to reset my armor bodyslides. Gladly i don't have many armors that would have issues with textures cuz the messed up parts are covered.

The unp are just files if you replace the body from our mod with yours then that will work just fine

the filepath for that is

meshes\miku\body

just copy and paste the hand/body from actors\characters\character assets in to miku\body

The unp are just files if you replace the body from our mod with yours then that will work just fine

the filepath for that is

meshes\miku\body

just copy and paste the hand/body from actors\characters\character assets in to miku\body

I'm a CBBE user, so the textures don't fit the body, and since the body of the race uses an UNP base but various assets from the general game folder through it's .esp i have the choice of either having weird texture issues with the body of the anime race or messing up every other female in my game. if the .esp would use only assets from it's own folder i should be able to use both without messing up anything. it should only have some minor glitches with CBBE based armors with a lot o visible skin then. i could probably do that myself, but or some reason the CK is acting up on me when i'm trying to save or create plugins. An switching to UNP in general would require to change a lot of other content in my game.

We don't have any normal maps for the body yet, that's why it's still currently set to use the existing vanilla directory. That's why we were asking for anyone who could lend a hand on that front.

We don't have any normal maps for the body yet, that's why it's still currently set to use the existing vanilla directory. That's why we were asking for anyone who could lend a hand on that front.

i thought so, that's why i can't properly use it, i'd need an .esp redirected to it's own folders. If the CK would work for me i'd simply do that and put the required files from the original UNP Body into these folders to work with your provided textures, since those seem to work fine as they are now with them. Trouble is, i can't...

Maybe TES5Edit would fare better for you? You'd just need to select the body's texture set and change the path in the normal map section.

Might try that again tomorrow, but the last time i tried to use TESedit it acted up like CK. However, that was long ago on a different machine. Bout CK, i guess all the changes i made to the game over the time gives it hiccups when it tries to access my settings.

Well, there's a pretty good chance of that first part being the case, between the new morphs, new hairs, custom texture and whatnot.

Come to think of it though, if he replaces the body with a CBBE one, and the texture with CBBE Fair Skin Complexion, they shouldn't mismatch too badly if you can keep that seam hidden.