[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

So we're currently in the works of giving the race its own included body mesh and Bodyslide preset, for people to swap out or adopt at their leisure, but while I've got my own personal preset for UUNP, designed to range from very small at 0 to large at 100, I have no such candidates for a CBBE HDT preset to include. Does anyone have any ideas?

So we're currently in the works of giving the race its own included body mesh and Bodyslide preset, for people to swap out or adopt at their leisure, but while I've got my own personal preset for UUNP, designed to range from very small at 0 to large at 100, I have no such candidates for a CBBE HDT preset to include. Does anyone have any ideas?

What type of body type are you looking to have as a preset?

Also you should post some pictures of what your anime dovihkin looks like.

This is what I'm aiming for:

The Bodyslide preset looks like this:

post-115-0-40102300-1487206543_thumb.pngpost-115-0-42750700-1487206542_thumb.pngpost-115-0-35017800-1487206544_thumb.pngpost-115-0-35407800-1487206545_thumb.png

In-game, using the first RaceMenu preset to be included in here, designed for animesque proportions of arm, body, and legs, the character comes out like this, from 0, to 50, to 100 weight:

post-115-0-36212000-1487206602_thumb.jpgpost-115-0-95722800-1487206598_thumb.jpgpost-115-0-89553100-1487206600_thumb.jpg

Also whipping up a second RM preset for a cuter flavor of anime:

post-115-0-16255800-1487206984_thumb.jpg

Could also use suggestions for hands and feet too. I'm gonna include copies of Halo's hands and feet for UNP.

Alright I decided to take a crack at making a bodyslide cbbe preset after I got off work.

they go from 0, 50, 100

Front view

post-1208452-0-59215900-1487237900_thumb.png post-1208452-0-45776600-1487237932_thumb.png post-1208452-0-80404200-1487237945_thumb.png

Side view

post-1208452-0-43224800-1487238191_thumb.png post-1208452-0-09374100-1487238209_thumb.png post-1208452-0-71305400-1487238229_thumb.png

I was going to take some pictures in-game but the weight slider bugged the body out. Everything bodywise was working though.

If you have any questions just let me know.

script.gif  LordKnowers Anime body.xml   6.77KB   0 downloads

LordKnowers Anime body.xml

Alright I decided to take a crack at making a bodyslide cbbe preset after I got off work.

they go from 0, 50, 100

Front view

Side view

I was going to take some pictures in-game but the weight slider bugged the body out. Everything bodywise was working though.

If you have any questions just let me know.

script.gif  LordKnowers Anime body.xml   6.77KB   0 downloads

Thanks for this, I'll see about trying it out later on. For now we're trying to get together a pre-release pack so y'all can access the new face morphs, and that'll include the UNP option for the time being.

Okay, we're testing the preliminary pack right now. When it's done Shangus should be uploading it to the downloads section before long, so here's a changelog of what's new in the meantime:

- The race now has directories for its own body mesh. By default it's set to use a UUNP preset I built to appeal to a broad range of tastes, from small to large. Also included is a Bodyslide file "MMDAnimeBodyUUNP" for outputting a new UUNP body to the directory if you want to use your own, and conversely a slider preset "MMDAnimeRacePresetTest" for you to use the same body on all of your other outfits and bodies, if desired. A CBBE option is planned for a future release.

- Also included is a new set of textures designed for an animesque look by Speaker-60. Currently includes body texture and specular map. UNP and CBBE options exist, as well as optional versions with black lines drawn to emulate a cel-shaded look, but for now, only the smooth UNP option is provided. The texture is also not final, the nipples are still under construction, and we might really need someone who can do normal maps to help out.

- Also also included are two RaceMenu presets which I believe require RaceMenuPlugin.esp to function properly. Both aim to emulate more animesque proportions: the first smooths out the shoulders and adjusts proportions to lengthen the legs, and the second more radically adjusts proportions for a petite frame more resembling "moe" type anime designs. See previous page for preview images. Results not guaranteed if using your own body instead of the included. Usage is optional. But I'll cry if you don't.

NOTE: RaceMenu appears to respond poorly if you select the second preset, then attempt to select the first preset, with the top half of the character not correctly changing scales despite the sliders moving. Changing race, then changing back appears to apply the correct transformations.

- New face and eye morphs done by Shangus. There are two new faces with different eyes and jaws, which are be selected by changing the Nose Type option. There are also different eyelash "spike" designs that can be chosen with the Eye Shape slider.

- A bunch of new hairs converted from MMD models, no HDT at present unless someone wants to help out. HDT version of Haku's hair from LogicFox, uploaded previously. Also an experimental HDT hair originally created by Baddman on Reddit, ripped from Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, then tweaked to look better in Skyrim, but it's still wonky. Certain HDT setups seem to make its bangs get stuck in your face.

- All hair textures are now grayscale to allow full usage of custom colors. We're looking into ways to provide the previous gradient colors in the Vocaloid hairs, but failing that an optional download will be available in the future.

Whenever it gets released, be sure to worship sacrifice five chickens to thank Shangus and Speaker for doing all the heavy lifting!

OHH! well done all of you! So far all is great and the uunp body seems to have worked well though I made my own RM preset based on unp skinny that I will use, I am loving the physics you have placed on a few more of the hairs hairs. I do notice I still have a slight discoloration with the head not sure if that is on my end. And, although I have mentioned it before and it may be a bit of work, I would love this race be able to use the RM expression sliders like other races in the future. I find the base expression (mainly the mouth) off putting but once I apply various expressions using FEP it makes her face look more natural and emotes better but fep is applied by ring and the face resets itself through doors/cells and to open the UI to apply the ring so often is tedious.

Other than my selfish expression request :angel: It looks really really good and you modders have my kudos for your hard work!

Cheers

anyone feels like making some followers using this race ?? :)

I have plans to convert my custom voice Neptunia followers over to the race, but there's still work to be done before I can. Bug fixes I never got around to addressing, textures and models I need Speaker to tweak, stuff like that.

This is a really great update, the only thing I noticed is I still have a problem with is neck seam issue but it is better than last version. I just noticed it seems to be much more noticeable than the pictures Mud and  shangus5759 have shown.

I've tried both the included and optional textures and they're about the same, so if you guys have any tips on how to diminish my neck seam even further that'd be great.

post-1208452-0-95140700-1487552520_thumb.jpg post-1208452-0-06589700-1487552522_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that's one reason the textures are still a work in progress. Speaker will probably get around to making them fit more seamlessly in the future, there's just still so much left to be done right now.

How do I change the textures to the smoother more anime texture by Speaker-60? 

The anime texture should be the default option in the pack. Is that not the case for you? Unless you mean the version Speaker uses that has black lines and everything, those will be coming in the future when we can get a fomod installer for the optional choices going.

Yeah, that's one reason the textures are still a work in progress. Speaker will probably get around to making them fit more seamlessly in the future, there's just still so much left to be done right now.

The anime texture should be the default option in the pack. Is that not the case for you? Unless you mean the version Speaker uses that has black lines and everything, those will be coming in the future when we can get a fomod installer for the optional choices going.

Never mind I think I figured it out.  Thanks though, I really appreciate the mod.

The textures them selves dont have any seams, its the normal maps that dont line up properly. We need a new normal for the body to remove the seams

This is a really great update, the only thing I noticed is I still have a problem with is neck seam issue but it is better than last version. I just noticed it seems to be much more noticeable than the pictures Mud and  shangus5759 have shown.

I've tried both the included and optional textures and they're about the same, so if you guys have any tips on how to diminish my neck seam even further that'd be great.

attachicon.gif20170219171515_1.jpg attachicon.gif20170219171522_1.jpg

hey check new optional textures