[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

So here is the face with Outlines, this is part of the mesh and not a shader. Its a duplicate of the face mesh then made 1cm ticker so it sits over top of the original face mesh then i made a dark version of the face texture and flipped uv direction giving it the dark outlines.

post-20323-0-94080000-1478542329_thumb.png

Bonuses for using this method are, it will only effect the character(because in anime not many people seem to realize that the environment isnt 'cel shaded' its only the characters, so do not usually most anime dont its more of a highlight/shadow outlining)

Another bonus is being able to change the outline colour in race menu as its a new mesh part(shown in top right), you can even have different colours on you and followers

This is just a model not ingame, im more then happy to give the model to be put ingame and i will make/convert more

Might make anime vanilla clothes/armor with anime style textures and the outlining

Heres the body texture im working on too

post-20323-0-62454500-1478542654_thumb.png

not finished yet wont be long :)

So here is the face with Outlines, this is part of the mesh and not a shader. Its a duplicate of the face mesh then made 1cm ticker so it sits over top of the original face mesh then i made a dark version of the face texture and flipped uv direction giving it the dark outlines.

attachicon.gifAnime face.png

Bonuses for using this method are, it will only effect the character(because in anime not many people seem to realize that the environment isnt 'cel shaded' its only the characters, so do not usually most anime dont its more of a highlight/shadow outlining)

Another bonus is being able to change the outline colour in race menu as its a new mesh part(shown in top right), you can even have different colours on you and followers

This is just a model not ingame, im more then happy to give the model to be put ingame and i will make/convert more

Might make anime vanilla clothes/armor with anime style textures and the outlining

Heres the body texture im working on too

attachicon.gifFemaleBody.png

not finished yet wont be long :)

hi

i'm online if you have any questions just ask me

and now i'm slowly reading your posts(because my eng reading skill is bad..)

make sure it has a animated pussy 

i'm not sure what you want

but if you want hdt physics pussy?

you just using physics pussy because anime race body using nord body

Yer basically this mod will be compatible with HDT vagina :)

Just realized for colour changing outlines wed need to have the eyelash be linked to too like this

post-20323-0-34879100-1478547781_thumb.png

you can see the left eyelash is what it originally was

Here i give you colour

post-20323-0-24916600-1478551837_thumb.png

Hmm.. cel-shading? Interesting idea, but wouldn't just having one person like that in Skyrim's realistic world be super jarring? It's the same reason all those direct conversions that come out all plastic-y look so strange - they stick out real hard.

Im actually making replacement textures for all of skyrim, but thats a story for another day. Also i plan to replace all npcs in my game with this.

also theres an anime called Coppelion that has a fairly realistic world but toon characters, its an art style choice wich is just that a choice :P

http://www.crymore.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vivid-Coppelion-01-934F46E0.mkv_snapshot_07.17_2013.10.05_02.28.00.jpg

Oh and that plastic look on those converted anime models can be removed in nifscope

There models iv had for awhile so i thought id share them i have about 100+ more to sort through, what i was thinking with the back and front parts we can make all the different combos as a whole selection each in racemenu(as theres only one hair selection well have to have all the combos assigned individually)

Im also making higher res textures for the hairs

and a body texture im working on

post-20323-0-45596700-1479098073_thumb.png post-20323-0-45956700-1479098101_thumb.png post-20323-0-99944300-1479098308_thumb.png post-20323-0-50562500-1479098468_thumb.png post-20323-0-58436700-1479098523_thumb.png post-20323-0-22524800-1479098570_thumb.png

This is the cbbe texture, i will be making a unp version too :)

Quick upload of one of the hairs, i just replaced the ingame hair model to test works perfectly :)

post-20323-0-81975700-1479100837_thumb.png

This is a back hair piece without a front/fringe piece. its designed to work with out a fringe piece(like a pulled back look)

post-20323-0-77672200-1479103931_thumb.png post-20323-0-83729600-1479103983_thumb.png post-20323-0-26757000-1479104043_thumb.png post-20323-0-68671000-1479104105_thumb.png post-20323-0-62815400-1479104149_thumb.png

Here you can see the outline/Cel shade experiment, look at her nose at different angles

Few things to note, theres an issue with it working with expressions

Looking at it ingame i see the effect needs to be thicker, will have to find a sweet spot for how thick it is.

But would need to get it working with expressions first, the body and outfits would be no problem

Also im experimenting with my enb atm, trying to get it to look thay way i want so i havnt got proper antialiasing sorted as you can see in the images so please ignore the roughness of the images

There models iv had for awhile so i thought id share them i have about 100+ more to sort through, what i was thinking with the back and front parts we can make all the different combos as a whole selection each in racemenu(as theres only one hair selection well have to have all the combos assigned individually)

Im also making higher res textures for the hairs

and a body texture im working on

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_13 23_51_07_71.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_13 23_51_21_03.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_13 23_52_47_57.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_13 23_53_09_85.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_13 23_53_51_66.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 00_59_23_01.png

This is the cbbe texture, i will be making a unp version too :)

Quick upload of one of the hairs, i just replaced the ingame hair model to test works perfectly :)

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 05_18_01_23.png

This is a back hair piece without a front/fringe piece. its designed to work with out a fringe piece(like a pulled back look)

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 06_07_55_55_result.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 06_08_31_68_result.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 06_09_34_68_result.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 06_09_37_57_result.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_14 06_09_42_14_result.png

Here you can see the outline/Cel shade experiment, look at her nose at different angles

Few things to note, theres an issue with it working with expressions

Looking at it ingame i see the effect needs to be thicker, will have to find a sweet spot for how thick it is.

But would need to get it working with expressions first, the body and outfits would be no problem

Also im experimenting with my enb atm, trying to get it to look thay way i want so i havnt got proper antialiasing sorted as you can see in the images so please ignore the roughness of the images

faceLight  recommend to you 

eyelight it's strange

Yer i sometimes use facelight, not always

The weird lighting might also be my enb

Hay Mud any luck getting them ingame, sorry i cant get the CK to work on my pc it crashes on startup cant figure out why as it dosnt give me an error it just silent closes -_-

The idea with the separate parts is as you cycle through the hairs in racemenu you see the back hair piece on its own then all the selections that come after would be that back hair with each of the different fringe/front parts. Shame we cant have a secondary hair piece to select separately, or can that be done with the racemenu mod???

Okay, so here's the first test, putting together hair 1 with bangs 1. Looks like it fits together alright. But I'm noticing these have that plastic-y sheen I mentioned before. That should probably be dealt with.

Screen_Shot144.jpg

I'll whip up a few more combos tonight to make sure all the bangs work at least.

I'm noticing some of these are ponytails and such. If they work out well, might there be any plans to make HDT versions of these for player use, RohMuHyun?

Thay will all fit thay were designed that way :P

I can remove the plastic sheen, its just a setting in nifscope

If you get all the combos ready, just go in and add in order a version with no bangs then cycle through all versions with each bang

So when were scrolling through the hair slider ingame, we first choose the back/main part of the hair then go through each version with one of the bangs then on to the next back/main hair ect... (replace all the vanilla ones in the new race as thay dont fit)

Yes RohMuHyun is going to do hdt version :) which im glade about

Im just about to send him some more hair, i have over 100 more parts to convert :)

So we can have so much variety and style, Iv been making them as parts so we can mix and match them

even if a combo looks odd together someone might like it so yer :D

Also Mud i sent RohMuHyun a lot of eye textures could you add them to the game for us, I really must find out why the CK crashes on my stupid computer -_-

https://www.dropbox....xtures.rar?dl=0

The textures are separated into sets so if you can try and organize them so thay show as sets(one after the other) as you cycle through the slider

Theres quite a lot of them but hay so much choice, don't worry if you don't want to :)

Okay, so here's the first test, putting together hair 1 with bangs 1. Looks like it fits together alright. But I'm noticing these have that plastic-y sheen I mentioned before. That should probably be dealt with.

Screen_Shot144.jpg

I'll whip up a few more combos tonight to make sure all the bangs work at least.

I'm noticing some of these are ponytails and such. If they work out well, might there be any plans to make HDT versions of these for player use, RohMuHyun?

why plastic like? because that hairs no have normal map texture i know how to make the normal map but it need high res texture(based on normal)

i waiting speaker-60 s re texturing therefore that will be fine

and yeah of course i will be make hdt version finally you can call me Roh

Thay will all fit thay were designed that way :P

I can remove the plastic sheen, its just a setting in nifscope

If you get all the combos ready, just go in and add in order a version with no bangs then cycle through all versions with each bang

So when were scrolling through the hair slider ingame, we first choose the back/main part of the hair then go through each version with one of the bangs then on to the next back/main hair ect... (replace all the vanilla ones in the new race as thay dont fit)

Yes RohMuHyun is going to do hdt version :) which im glade about

Im just about to send him some more hair, i have over 100 more parts to convert :)

So we can have so much variety and style, Iv been making them as parts so we can mix and match them

even if a combo looks odd together someone might like it so yer :D

Also Mud i sent RohMuHyun a lot of eye textures could you add them to the game for us, I really must find out why the CK crashes on my stupid computer -_-

https://www.dropbox....xtures.rar?dl=0

The textures are separated into sets so if you can try and organize them so thay show as sets(one after the other) as you cycle through the slider

Theres quite a lot of them but hay so much choice, don't worry if you don't want to :)

hey

i found about eyebrows problem and will be include next update

Cripes, that's a truckload of eye textures. Got a problem though, I don't seem to be able to open these with any program except for paint.NET. Are they corrupted?

Alrighty, knocked out a number of hairs today. A few things to bring up, then.

- I've taken the liberty to start cleaning up the entries in the ESP. I think a lot of the issues people were having with character creation and such were a result from the race's assets not having all of its unique settings set up right. Also messed with the race's attributes a little bit, giving it the game's two voice-based racial abilities (Nord Battle Cry and Imperial Voice of the Emperor) and a +10 bonus to speech instead of two-handed, since, y'know, Vocaloids and all. Among other things, also gave it a race-specific skin (that still points to the vanilla file locations but it's there in case we want to give it unique file structure), a slightly-goofy name and race description, and changed its height from the Nord's 1.03 to 1.00. I've also assigned it a new preset NPC instead of leaving it with the Nord female's preset NPCs, which I believe was the source of the race selection weirdness.

- Were the nifs for bangs styles 4 and 5 supposed to be identical to each other? I don't see any differences between the two. I've left 5 out for the time being.

- The back of the head for either the new hairs or the head mesh needs to be changed some, unless I'm setting something up wrong here. There's a gap back there.

Screenshot14535.jpg

- Wasn't there some way to make certain head parts not change color with the character creation sliders? I can't recall how to do that, but I'm wondering, is it better to leave the various hairstyles' accessories their default color, or let them take on the same color as the hair?

Screen_Shot145.jpg

Okay so

- The eye textures are in dds already thay should work in game as is, just add new eye entries in CK and point it to the textures. Let me know if theres an issue ill re convert them from the png files i have. Yes theres alot :P eyes for days :D

- Cool changes, Roh can go through and make what changes he feels like having later but its a nice startup :)

- I see what happened with 4 and 5, i had a version of the bang with a hair clip, 4 has an extra part and 5 dosnt. the intention was to have a hair clip in one version. so 5s nif is not needed no, just add 4 twice with one with the clip one without

- the gap i think is to do with the fact the hairs wernt moddeled to this head shape. so some tweaking to the head/neck area might be needed for the miku head. I have sent Ruh some new heads that fit these hairs perfectly so he might use them

post-20323-0-98503600-1479285490_thumb.png

Thay have diffent eyeshapes too, been trying to think of a way to have the eyelash/eye black part be changable from the head

post-20323-0-83900300-1479285911_thumb.png

Being able to change eye styles, the game dose have eyelashes as a seprate nif head part already but theres no whay to change between different ones the vanilla game only uses the one eyelash nif so we might need a new racemenu slider for that

I know you can setup new racemenu sliders so it might be posable, need feedback on that

I will then make lots of differnt eye styles that fit the head model so we can have lots of eye styles along with all the eye textures i have :D

- yer there must be a way, dig up a hairstyle from the nexus that has an accessory and see how its done there i guess. Id like the accessories to not change with the hair colour if possible, if not thay have to be a wearable taking the circlet slot.

I actually want a system ingame to change your characters hairstyle on the fly without having to go to racemenu like having a hairband, hairbrush ect... in your inventory that when activated gives you a menu to choose a style.

If we have to have the accessories as separate wearables to make them not change with the hair colour then we can have the accessory itself change to its corresponding hairstyle like a wig, then have a hairbrush that gives you a menu for  other hairstyles that dont have hair accessories on them.

Do wig hair change colour according to what your actual hair colour is?

No, wigs don't change color. I don't think it's possible to make equipped items that are affected by color sliders.

The idea about the hair sounds cool, but is that not way more work than necessary? Even mods that have hairstyling stations of some sort just make it open up the Face Sculptor's version of the race menu.

Anyway, I haven't figured out how to make specific headparts not be affected by the color sliders yet, but I've got all the hairs finished. The way I've done it is, I've added each of the backs, as well as each of their extra piece variants, as a hairstyle. Then I set the different bangs as facial hairs, and each bang has four additional variants for the 4 "0extra" ahoges. So we can choose the hairstyle separately from the bangs.

Screen_Shot147.jpg

Haven't started adding the eyes yet, but I'll upload the current ESP so you guys can look over it, and Roh can make any additions he might have in the works. I haven't changed the name of the ESP yet, either. If Roh doesn't have anything he needs to add yet then I can get started on the eyes.

5.esp