[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 6:43 PM, LinksSword said:

Being a cbbe user i'l have to replace the body texture with a cbbe fair texture sure it might look off or bad but that's the price i have to pay since there is no cbbe body conversion yet.

use fair skin cbbe textures I did and it looks fine 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 6:23 AM, Ivanonishchenko said:

I managed to talk with the mod creator of the Pixiv mods but he only speaks jp so idk and google translation is retarded so yeah... but ill keep trying

I just got back on LL to check for updates after I reprieve due to an illness. You managed to talk to the author? I know Google translate is horrible, but how is it going?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 2:23 PM, Ivanonishchenko said:

I managed to talk with the mod creator of the Pixiv mods but he only speaks jp so idk and google translation is retarded so yeah... but ill keep trying

How did you manage to talk to him iv tried to message him on his nexus account, dame if he could share just one of these characters :D

13 hours ago, Sazzy said:

Another way to fix. Edit your skyrimprefs.ini  and restart Skyrim :

[Display]
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0

Thanks for the solution, but those settings are already set to 0. I think a mod I have might be conflicting with it so I'm probably just going to use the three eyes, it's quite limited though since the only colors I have are either light blue, yellow, and red.

5 hours ago, Rand0m_P3rs0n76 said:

Thanks for the solution, but those settings are already set to 0. I think a mod I have might be conflicting with it so I'm probably just going to use the three eyes, it's quite limited though since the only colors I have are either light blue, yellow, and red.

Very sorry I couldn't  help.

The solution was the way to resolve when I met the same problem.

If you use Mod Organizer, make sure folder that your ini files are placed, MO's profile folder or OS's documents folder.

In my case, I fixed the configration to ini file not used and the problem reproduced, lol.