[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Ah, yeah, that would do it - a lot of the data entries changed from the alpha to the first full release, including the race itself.

If you have something like Showracemenu Alternative installed to allow you to change race without losing your character's stats, you should be able to salvage your save with that by re-selecting the Ani-Mei race. Just don't try it with the normal showracemenu console command or all of your stats will revert to level 1 stats.

Ah, yeah, that would do it - a lot of the data entries changed from the alpha to the first full release, including the race itself.

If you have something like Showracemenu Alternative installed to allow you to change race without losing your character's stats, you should be able to salvage your save with that by re-selecting the Ani-Mei race. Just don't try it with the normal showracemenu console command or all of your stats will revert to level 1 stats.

no,the pic i show you was used the Shouracemenu Alernative

and i have use the new game to test the mod,it still goes wrong and even worse

this time the leg and the feet broke too

i really don't know what's wrong with Version 1.1  :(

i am looking forward to find the way out to use the hair in 1.1,they are more beautiful 

Well, then we're back to me asking you if you used the "optional" skin texture from the downloads, because if you're using 1.1 the race should be using its own WIP body texture based on UNP by that point.

Well, then we're back to me asking you if you used the "optional" skin texture from the downloads, because if you're using 1.1 the race should be using its own WIP body texture based on UNP by that point.

oops...

you mean the 1.1 version body is base on UNP?

Yes, I said earlier in one of the first replies that the CBBE version hasn't been released yet. Did you manually replace the race's texture with a CBBE one? Before 1.1, the race used the same body and texture as all other female characters in your game. 1.1 gave it directories for its own unique body and texture.

All of us in the group seem to have been too busy to get the CBBE version up and running so far, so if anyone who knows how to make fomods to install multiple mod options wants to pitch in, we'd be able to get the ball rolling a lot sooner on that.

Yes, I said earlier in one of the first replies that the CBBE version hasn't been released yet. Did you manually replace the race's texture with a CBBE one? Before 1.1, the race used the same body and texture as all other female characters in your game. 1.1 gave it directories for its own unique body and texture.

All of us in the group seem to have been too busy to get the CBBE version up and running so far, so if anyone who knows how to make fomods to install multiple mod options wants to pitch in, we'd be able to get the ball rolling a lot sooner on that.

so sad

but even it doesn't fit CBBE,i will still follow this mod to get the latesr version that one day may be i can use it whit CBBE body

thanks for you these days answering my question

so sad

but even it doesn't fit CBBE,i will still follow this mod to get the latesr version that one day may be i can use it whit CBBE body

thanks for you these days answering my question

• 2 weeks later...

Are you using CBBE for other races? The race can only use UNP textures for now, and we never found anyone to help out with normal mapping the texture so the current version still points to the vanilla normal map locations. The next release is just going to have a copy of the Fair Skin Complexion normal maps for it to use, though, since it seems to look fine with that and my altered skin texture emulating FSC's nipple placement seems to work alright.

Are you using CBBE for other races? The race can only use UNP textures for now, and we never found anyone to help out with normal mapping the texture so the current version still points to the vanilla normal map locations. The next release is just going to have a copy of the Fair Skin Complexion normal maps for it to use, though, since it seems to look fine with that and my altered skin texture emulating FSC's nipple placement seems to work alright.

when will the next version released?

The orginal Fair Skin is work well with CBBE

post-1508857-0-94799300-1497426704_thumb.jpg

Couldn't tell you, to be honest. Haven't heard from Shangus in a couple of months, so the only thing that can be done at this point is whatever tweaks Speaker and I can do. And I have like six different things to work on for myself right now.

I have a problem with the body textures:

RKgrzOdwR6Ctut2dMt6dTQ.png

Reading the comments i saw that the CBBE textures are the problem... how can i disable/uninstall it? i have a old version of it that i installed without the nexus mod manager, so i dont really know how to... 

I also read that the mod uses its own body texture, ¿its possible to change the texture manually without having to uninstall CBBE?

thanks in advance.

Reading the comments i saw that the CBBE textures are the problem... how can i disable/uninstall it? i have a old version of it that i installed without the nexus mod manager, so i dont really know how to... 

I also read that the mod uses its own body texture, ¿its possible to change the texture manually without having to uninstall CBBE?

thanks in advance.

i can only tell you not to use the 1.1version or use the UNPB body as your base body

Mud tell me that  have a plan about CBBE body update in the next mod version

as the second quetion,there is no way to work it out,because you want to change the mod base body,you also need to change a huge data about the mod,it's not easy to finish it,that's why i am still waiting for these months

thanks in advance.

i can only tell you not to use the 1.1version or use the UNPB body as your base body

Mud tell me that  have a plan about CBBE body update in the next mod version

as the second quetion,there is no way to work it out,because you want to change the mod base body,you also need to change a huge data about the mod,it's not easy to finish it,that's why i am still waiting for these months

I was able to uninstall CBBE, it was easier than i expected, just deleted the following from Skyrim/Data folder:

Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Data/textures/actors/character/female

Data/textures/actors/character/femaleold

Data/textures/actors/character/khajiitfemale

after that i proceeded to instal UNP with the Nexus Mod Manager and worked perfectly.

• 1 month later...

This by far the most UNDERRATED and AMBITIOUS character overhaul for Skyrim I have seen.
I have been wanting to find a have a mod like this since I played my very first mod ever back on the 2000's. It's a mod for Dungeon Siege called Cat Mansion Adepts, that overhauls both female and male humans in the mod to "some-kind-of-chibi-style" and adds some sexapeal to female armors.

ea0320daf3ae.jpg

I would like to encourage you to buy/download the game and give this mod a try, even though both game and mod are old, you may find some ideas for this OUTSTANDING overhaul you are working on. Link to the mod -> https://www.siegetheday.org/?q=node/2445

On to the mod, I would like to ask if the is a way to use other body skins like

SG Female Textures Renewal -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?
Fair Skin Complexion -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?
Demoniac - High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

for both feet, body, hands and head.
May I also ask if you are working on adding more eye, eyebrow and mouth shapes as well as more hair styles?
Are you also working on correcting and adding HDT hair styles?
Are you thinking on adding better textures to the hair styles like ApachiiSkyHair?

I would like to thank shangus5759 and his modteam for this OUTSTANDING, UNDERRATED and AMBITIOUS mod/overhaul. If there is a way to donate, please tell me.

For those who are posting NUDE/NSFW pictures of Miku

1400187968605.jpg

Thing is, Shangus seems to have gone inactive for several months now. Don't know if he just hasn't had time or lost interest, but without him doing new models and morphs the mod's kind of stuck. I've been wanting to clean up the mod a bit, the hair headparts especially, and Speaker has considered looking into figuring out facial morphs, but both of us have a lot of our own things to get done as well.

Thing is, Shangus seems to have gone inactive for several months now. Don't know if he just hasn't had time or lost interest, but without him doing new models and morphs the mod's kind of stuck. I've been wanting to clean up the mod a bit, the hair headparts especially, and Speaker has considered looking into figuring out facial morphs, but both of us have a lot of our own things to get done as well.

seems he is lost the interest about this mod or this games,i am already learn about how to BS clothes with 3DMAX,but shangus still doesn't appear saying or doing anything,what a pity that a good mod won't be updata any more

This by far the most UNDERRATED and AMBITIOUS character overhaul for Skyrim I have seen.

I have been wanting to find a have a mod like this since I played my very first mod ever back on the 2000's. It's a mod for Dungeon Siege called Cat Mansion Adepts, that overhauls both female and male humans in the mod to "some-kind-of-chibi-style" and adds some sexapeal to female armors.

ea0320daf3ae.jpg

I would like to encourage you to buy/download the game and give this mod a try, even though both game and mod are old, you may find some ideas for this OUTSTANDING overhaul you are working on. Link to the mod -> https://www.siegetheday.org/?q=node/2445

On to the mod, I would like to ask if the is a way to use other body skins like

SG Female Textures Renewal -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

Fair Skin Complexion -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Demoniac - High Quality Glossy Female Body Texture -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/?

for both feet, body, hands and head.

May I also ask if you are working on adding more eye, eyebrow and mouth shapes as well as more hair styles?

Are you also working on correcting and adding HDT hair styles?

Are you thinking on adding better textures to the hair styles like ApachiiSkyHair?

I would like to thank shangus5759 and his modteam for this OUTSTANDING, UNDERRATED and AMBITIOUS mod/overhaul. If there is a way to donate, please tell me.

For those who are posting NUDE/NSFW pictures of Miku

1400187968605.jpg

i think i will not no more update because i'm not interested in the mod

anyway thanks for using

Hi guys i'm still alive

but, no more update and i was made new mod

https://youtu.be/gjERL-x9W70

attachicon.gifK-041.pngattachicon.gifK-044.png

the video is not re textured

of course already did it

Emmmm...that's a pity

Excuse me,can you split up the hair for me,i really want the HDT-hair in the 1.1 Version,if you can split it up,may be i can use it in the elder version

Do you know?We are looking forward the next version you can make it prefectly,but now it just a dream

Thank you for your MOD