CWO - A new level of vinegar flavored douchery

Was bored with my current game and wanted to spice it up with a bit of civil war improvement...so I went to the go to mod for that, Civil War Overhaul...course I don't keep a local copy cause the Nexus usually has the latest and least buggy versions..so I go find it, click the link...and run into this garbage.

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.
The reason given by the author is: All of my mods are hidden until November 9. 

In a time where hatred screams loud from the dark recesses of the internet and my country, I will use my soapbox for something. For more information on what you can do to help, I suggest you visit Amnesty International. 

#BlackLivesMatter 
#LGBTRights 
#TransIsBeautiful 
#RefugeesWelcome 
#OccupyWallStreet 
#YesAllWomen 

and... 

#ImWithHer

Just....wow. I'm sorry I was interested in your mod sir. Way to punish people who might be interested in your work simply because you're a neurotic asshat who doesn't like a political candidate.

By all means...punish people who like Skyrim mods because you don't like an American political candidate.

Asshole. Yeah you made a mod...its your work and you can do whatever you want...and that entitles you to be a spoiled little virtue signalling brat...of course.

Its a fucking Skyrim mod....something I might use to get away from reality...well done on forcing people to deal with reality when they want to play games.

Sorry if this pisses anyone off but I needed to say something about it because I literally went cross-eyed when I saw that file hidden message. Not going to mention the authors name because why bother.

While modding should, imo, stay far away from politics, there's really no excuse to call out a particular modder over doing what he wants with his own creation (rule 1). For that, and to avoid more of it as well as any political flaming that can ensue, I'm closing the thread.