A small request + Prompto Retex

I was hoping someone might be able to add the jacket included in this file to the the armor that I've also included. I don't really care about clipping I have a hood that covers the small area where the two pieces clip. I guess its a mashup that I'm asking for and I was going to do it myself but I am having a ton of trouble and I feel its a lot easier than I'm making it. Not to mention every guide or tutorial I've read or watched wants me to do it a completely different way. That being said I will also accept a legit step by step explanation of what I need to do. Thank you in advance.

(the re-texture if you want it is for the keener armor in the terra armor collection. I will put up pics tomorrow but it looks fantastic in-game) 

Mashup.rar

I must be doing something slightly wrong because the body mesh I'm made doesn't quite conform properly across the weight range. The rest of the armor/jacket conforms normally though throughout the entire weight range. The malebody shape conforms correctly, but the polygons get skewed or flipped on certain parts (visible on the chest) if the weight isn't 0 or 100

I think I messed up somewhere and made the body from the _1 file slightly different vertices or something than the _0 file, but I can't figure it out now. I spent a little bit going back and forth in bodyslide and redoing some stuff but was still getting weird results with only the body mesh when it's not 0 or 100 weight. I could have left the body mesh alone and not edited it which would then probably conform correctly, but I know there would be some major clipping if I didn't hide the arms/shoulders. I'm new to the low and high weight stuff hence why I haven't made it for Squall's clothes yet

Anyways, if you want to use the armor at 0 or 100 weight, there are no issues with the files. I added it to my plugin as a test in game and it works great at the min or max weight, but you'll have to take these models and add them to your plugin.

Mashup_0.nif

Mashup_1.nif

Ah that's good I'm glad to hear it will work out!

It kinda helped me learn about how to make stuff compatible with high and low weights by editing just the models as well. I still need to figure that out a little better, but think I can make armors for high and low weight now when there is no body available for bodyslide!

I actually made the jacket a part of the armor all together though, so it's considered one piece now! I can go back and make it so that it's a separate piece if you were using it like that. The reason I made it one piece is to prevent any clipping from the body/underarmor since that's how Bethesda dealt with armors that had long sleeves.