SkyFem - Feminized Skyrim

Corsec

• 1 month later...

*bump*

I've solved all the problems I had with this mod and have moved on to thorough play testing. The new esp is available in the OP.

The mods needs facegens for all male NPCs but I haven't uploaded them here and won't bother unless people are interested. Playing without the proper facegendata will give the grey face bug. You can generate your own facegendata in the Creation Kit, but it took me about 7 hours to do it all.

It also needs patches for anything that mods armor or races, but it's very easy to do it yourself in TES5Edit. I have already altered all the mods in my load order for compatibility, and will upload them if there's enough interest.

You're welcome to try it out.

Guest SwiftDeathSK

This is great. If I had more time to devote to this on top of my current Do or Die project, I would be willing to help out with facegendata. 

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Great job so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived