SI noble clothes for DMRA GUTS

View File

Here is a DMRA GUTS conversion of some Shivering Isles noble clothes:

- Sheogorath's Regalia
- Syl's Dress
- Thadon's Robe (for female)

I only provide the meshes, how do you actually get these to show up in game is your business :P
Sorry.

This petty work of mine is entirely based on Nephenee13's DMRA conversion, I only adjusted the UV a bit in Nifskope. This is the result, good or bad, I leave it to your judgment.

The clothes all share the same model, originally used only by Syl's dress.
Optionally, inside the SEDuchess folder there is an additional dress2.nif which I usually link to the Rainment of Arden-Sul. To get it working some TES4 editing is required (being a leveled item, you can edit all the versions, or just the version of the item you currently use, your choice).

Special thanks to samhain6 for providing me a sample Archmage robe, which I used as template in Mesh Rigger to effectively eliminate the clipping I had while sneaking (and for the DMRA GUTS body, of corse).

Message to long-time-no-see Annafly:
if you happen to find a better replacement for boots (you said these were ugly, I remember) send them my way, I'll be glad to include them.

Free to use, mod and share, as long as you credit the original authors like I did.
Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

A due update is incoming.

Once again, the hands remain open in combat idles and the rings... well, they float in the air.

Must add/correct the necessary bone weights. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT

Version 1.1 is now available for download (sooner than I expected myself).

Added the missing fingers bone weights and tweaked a little the UV for Thadon robe's gloves.

The old files have been removed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As promised, here's the update. The neck seam should be now compliant with any nuska's OCO compatible head mesh.

To avoid complications that may (or may not) arise due to Blender's import/export process, the body mesh is now split in upper and lower body. All the work was done in Nifskope. I used the 3.2 version of the DMRA-GUTS body as modders resource.

Thanks samhain for counsel and help.

Old files have been removed to avoid confusion and save space.