Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Hello, my first time posting here, even tho i'm already using workgirl mod since long ago. Orangy told me to come here and asking about my request. :blush:

Could someone make an .esp for workgirl, where the fuck chance doubled or even tripled for all factions in NV? I'd really like my female PC gangbanged non-stop, it feels good prostituting my PC.(Also easy way to gain reputation) :D

I played some with the latest version today and noticed a couple of minor oddities. There are a few lines of dialogue with typos in them, unfortunately I didn't mark down which ones exactly. I know I saw that "throath-fuck" line again, also there's one that says something to the effect of "My pussy muscles need more exercise" that doesn't read quite right. Also I had a Powder Ganger tell me I got what I deserved for resisting the Legion. Not major issues, though this incident was pretty amusing:

2jB9P.jpg

Off-topic but here's a funny picture of what Riggswolfe was talking about with the guns still showing up in Sexout hehe:

IQ8xm.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the continued updates, it's shaping up very well. I like being able to set the chance for encounters and being able to turn off the Boomers, they never felt appropriate lore wise.

The latest version has a book that lets you increase the chances for the various factions. If you're talking about when you're prostituting yourself that is a work in progress.

Hello, i'm using Lore_Friendly_Dialog_Update_1-40932 right now, i'm not finding any book for increase my fuck chance with the factions.

Or is there version above that? :shy:

I played some with the latest version today and noticed a couple of minor oddities. There are a few lines of dialogue with typos in them' date=' unfortunately I didn't mark down which ones exactly. I know I saw that "throath-fuck" line again, also there's one that says something to the effect of "My pussy muscles need more exercise" that doesn't read quite right. Also I had a Powder Ganger tell me I got what I deserved for resisting the Legion. Not major issues, though this incident was pretty amusing:

Off-topic but here's a funny picture of what Riggswolfe was talking about with the guns still showing up in Sexout hehe:

IQ8xm.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the continued updates, it's shaping up very well. I like being able to set the chance for encounters and being able to turn off the Boomers, they never felt appropriate lore wise.

I've been wondering when a Legion mongrel would approach somebody and having a private bet with myself about it. I can tell you exactly why it happened. I fixed it in my aborted token build but didn't think to fix it when I reverted and did the whore percentage changes. Anyway, I am assuming this was a whore dialogue correct? And the mongrel approached you?

The whore script assigns the whore "package" dynamically by scanning all "actors" in an area and giving them a package with a very low chance to do so. This is partly why it feels, to me at least, why whoring happens rarely.

The problem is that the Legion mongrels and things like the Securitrons, are considered actors as well. The mongrels can be prevented in the script by putting a line like actor.getiscreature == 0. I'm not sure what would prevent robots from approaching. I'd have to look at one in the Geck to see if it is also considered a creature.

Edit: In all honesty I was hoping it wouldn't happen because mongrels aren't flagged as being able to talk to PCs. However, it would appear that the script overrides that somehow.

It's about my bed time and I didn't have any time to mess around with the mod tonight. 9 PMish EST tomorrow will be the next time I can molester it.

Me either. I may set some time aside tomorrow to make a pass at fixing the dog issue since I pretty much know how to fix it.

Uhh i wanted to try other sex mods and i have a problem when i disable wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp my game crashes during loading.The orginal version of this diden't have this problem so please fix it so it's posible to disable this mod i don't like forcing something on me that i need to use this...

Also there is one problem with bodies for some reason during pimping cass and veronica their and males bodies are messed up males only hands and head.I did add every file errected etc no idea what's wrong...

Uhh i wanted to try other sex mods and i have a problem when i disable wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp my game crashes during loading.The orginal version of this diden't have this problem so please fix it so it's posible to disable this mod i don't like forcing something on me that i need to use this...

Also there is one problem with bodies for some reason during pimping cass and veronica their and males bodies are messed up males only hands and head.I did add every file errected etc no idea what's wrong...

The missing bodies are because you're missing a mesh. Go download the upperbodymaleerect mesh as linked from Sexual Innuendo.

As for the crashes when you disable workgirl I have no idea what is causing that. I just experienced it too when I disabled it and tried a load so it is happening. This stuff is complicated so there is no telling why it is crashing.

Anyway, you shouldn't need to disable it to use other mods. I have several sexmods running and have never had any issues once a few duplicate scripts were fixed.

Anyway' date=' you shouldn't need to disable it to use other mods. I have several sexmods running and have never had any issues once a few duplicate scripts were fixed.

[/quote']

True but still in the end i just want one mod not fev.

About the meshes i recheak but preaty sure i got everything every other mod is displaying correctly...

And thanks for fast replay.

Edit: About meshes from what i read i only needed to install http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35451 with fomm and i did that.

Ok i did cheak manualy and it looks like fomm diden't copy 2 files for some reason...this is why i do most things manualy so bodies are working fine now :)

Edit: In all honesty I was hoping it wouldn't happen because mongrels aren't flagged as being able to talk to PCs. However' date=' it would appear that the script overrides that somehow.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure it's because I got that Smalltalk mod that is recommended in the first post of this thread. That lets you talk to the dogs, though by default they just say "Bark, bark". However it also lets you say "You looking for a date?" to them, or even the Legion slave line lol.

I never mentioned those before since it's obviously only possible because of the Smalltalk mod, but when one approached me it was just too funny not to show. Although I'm not entirely sure if they would approach me w/o Smalltalk.

As for the crashes when you disable workgirl I have no idea what is causing that. I just experienced it too when I disabled it and tried a load so it is happening. This stuff is complicated so there is no telling why it is crashing.

Anyway' date=' you shouldn't need to disable it to use other mods. I have several sexmods running and have never had any issues once a few duplicate scripts were fixed.

[/quote']

Just yesterday I turned off both Workgirl & Sexout to make a clean save and reset them after having updated multiple times and didn't experience a crash. However I did notice that it left my slave collar on, so perhaps it might have something to do with that? Not sure really.

Edit: When people are disabling Workgirl are you also disabling the other wsex esps and esm? I disabled all four when I did my clean save and had no crash, maybe if you leave the others on it might cause problems, not sure really.

There's a dummy mod on the original Workgirl page on the Nexus. If your game crashes when you disable Workgirl' date=' load the dummy mod in its place then do a clean save.

[/quote']

That's nice to know. I won't pretend to be experienced enough to know why the crash happens let alone how to fix it.

And here is the version that should make it so Mongrels and other creatures won't approach you. Good news, it appears most robots are also "creatures" as is Rex which is good because I have a sneaking suspicion he would've potentially approached someone before becoming a companion.

I kinda wanna start a new character just so these events occur in better context. Right now it seems I'm just level 40 and hanging out at Cottonwood Cove every update just to see what happens rather than playing the actual game anymore. I have to pretend like I couldn't just start slicing all the Legionnaires to pieces with my superheated cosmic knife :P

I kinda wanna start a new character just so these events occur in better context. Right now it seems I'm just level 40 and hanging out at Cottonwood Cove every update just to see what happens rather than playing the actual game anymore. I have to pretend like I couldn't just start slicing all the Legionnaires to pieces with my superheated cosmic knife :P

The advantage to that is you could test my theory that all Legionaires should approach you now, including the ones you meet pretty early on burning that town.

Why don't we give dogs a very low probability to approach people IF they have the Wild Wasteland trait? It would be a one time thing and have a special dialog for the player that begins with "Holy shit' date=' a talking dog!"

[/quote']

Lol. That's a cool idea. I could look up to see how to check what perks a player has. Then we'd need to write a dialogue.

Something about Smalltalk forces me to watch the initial intro of the game when you start the game' date=' only works normally if i remove smalltalk so this mod will be removed...

[/quote']

You mean you can't skip the opening cinematic with the mod on but you can when it's off? Hmmm...interesting. I bet behind the scenes smalltalk is trying to talk to Doc Whasisname or something.

Edit: Wow, I took a look at smalltalk and it really needs to be cleaned with FNV edit it would appear. I can do it for my personal copy but since it's not a mod that is open like workgirl I don't feel right redistributing it.

not exactly, when you start the game and it tells you who made the game and that shit, you can usaly press enter or another button and it goes to the main menu, but with smalltalk no buttons or anything seems to work, i dont want to have to wait 2 minuts to get to play the game becourse i have to get told who made the game everytime i start it, maybe im impatient, but thats my right..

not exactly' date=' when you start the game and it tells you who made the game and that shit, you can usaly press enter or another button and it goes to the main menu, but with smalltalk no buttons or anything seems to work, i dont want to have to wait 2 minuts to get to play the game becourse i have to get told who made the game everytime i start it, maybe im impatient, but thats my right..

[/quote']

Ahhh...you mean the Bethesda logo and all that? That's not the mod. I skip it as fast as I can every single time I start my game because I'm impatient. I keep meaning to see if it can be toggled off in the ini file but haven't really gotten around to it yet. So yeah, I'm not sure what's going on with your game, it could be a combination of mods but I can't think of a mod that would affect those opening logos.

You mean you can't skip the opening cinematic with the mod on but you can when it's off? Hmmm...interesting. I bet behind the scenes smalltalk is trying to talk to Doc Whasisname or something.

Edit: Wow' date=' I took a look at smalltalk and it really needs to be cleaned with FNV edit it would appear. I can do it for my personal copy but since it's not a mod that is open like workgirl I don't feel right redistributing it.

[/quote']

I've been a little bit surprised at the number of mods people upload that need cleaning with FNVEdit. Mods that take way more complexity to make them than running remove identical to masters from them heh. I pretty much compulsively run it on every new mod I download, there's only a few that do it intentionally.

Edit: Wow' date=' I took a look at smalltalk and it really needs to be cleaned with FNV edit it would appear. I can do it for my personal copy but since it's not a mod that is open like workgirl I don't feel right redistributing it.

[/quote']

I've been a little bit surprised at the number of mods people upload that need cleaning with FNVEdit. Mods that take way more complexity to make them than running remove identical to masters from them heh. I pretty much compulsively run it on every new mod I download, there's only a few that do it intentionally.

Yeah I think I need to set some time aside and do that. After you alerted it to me in workgirl I was shocked that I was able to shave 4megs or so off the size of it before reuploading it. I doubt other mods have that much bloat but I might be surprised.

I may also edit my personal copy of small talk and take out the animals/robots.

Yeah I think I need to set some time aside and do that. After you alerted it to me in workgirl I was shocked that I was able to shave 4megs or so off the size of it before reuploading it. I doubt other mods have that much bloat but I might be surprised.

I may also edit my personal copy of small talk and take out the animals/robots.

Just don't do it on the official DLC, I learned that the hard way in FO3 lol.

Also, there are a couple of mods that do it intentionally, I can't recall which ones exactly but it's only a few.

Archived