Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Yeah, I didn't have time to exclude the gangs. But it's easy, I'll jst tell it to check if they are in the factions for boomers, legion, podergangers, khans and kings, if they are in that faction they will open factionspecific dialog instead.

Hey Bromm I was going to work on the mod today unless you currently are and I can work on this.

I meant to do my Little Black Book last night but I got sidetracked trying to create a version of your customer script for the Legion that would autoassign the legion scripts to NPCs in the Legion faction so we could remove the manually added aipackages from the Legion. This would a) shrink the filesize and B) make the mod even more friendly to other mods that modify the Legion as well.

It didn't work however and I reverted back. It can be done but I think I messed up my coding. Mostly I am not sure how to do an "or" in Fallout scripting. And appears to be && and I thought or would be || but I am not sure that is correct.

Edit: And once I have it working my plan is to do it for all the factions we have so that I can remove the aipackages from the NPCs and just have them dynamically assigned by faction. Again, it should make the mod friendlier to other mods.

I have done some changes today. Not many but a few. And with the changes I have made we don't really need those pakages... We just have to change the code to allow for a higher probability of those factions approaching you. (I just told the script to check for the gangs factions before running whore/training/virgin lines)

Riggs: If you have made many changes I can edit your file. Adding the changes I have done today will only take me 5 minutes of copy/paste.

Interesting. Is the new change uploaded? I can't figure out how you don't need the packages since the packages are what start the dialogues.

Edit: I just saw. In all honesty I'd like to see faction specific changes to the virgin path. For example, the Legion, if they discover you are a virgin may treat you slightly differently.

Yes, it is on the todo list :P I just made it like this as a temp fix. There won't be any problems adding virgin related topics to the gangs once I have the time to sit more than ten minutes at a time.

EDIT: And once Loogie has the time to look over some of the dialogue for it it can be expanded alot with little work.

nice work on this update guy's but i have 2 suggestions

1. How about that the character can get raped only by the factions that are hostile to her?

2. Also to escape the rape how about adding some sort off prevention system like if you are wearing a high damage treshold armor you can't get raped but if you are naked or in armor with a low damage treshold you can get raped

1. How about that the character can get raped only by the factions that are hostile to her?

2. Also to escape the rape how about adding some sort off prevention system like if you are wearing a high damage treshold armor you can't get raped but if you are naked or in armor with a low damage treshold you can get raped

I have plans to add this in the future, but mostly based on SPECIAL stats, melee and such.

How much you get approached at all will also be modified by stats. Basicly if you want to work as a workinggirl you will have to prioritize the stats towards that goal.

I have plans to add this in the future' date=' but mostly based on SPECIAL stats, melee and such.

How much you get approached at all will also be modified by stats. Basicly if you want to work as a workinggirl you will have to prioritize the stats towards that goal.

[/quote']

I have a different view on 1. Here is how it breaks down:

The Legion: They will practically always demand their way with you. Misogyny and women as sex objects is one of their defining tenets.

The Powder Gangers: They're a bunch of escaped Cons. I'd say rather than they rape you when they're hostile it is changed to they don't rape you if you get to a certain positive reputation with them. Though honestly, with the powder gangers I'd be tempted to say "You're a woman around a bunch of hardened criminals. Sorry, rape is in your future."

The Khans:I'd say make it so they don't rape you when they get to liked or above.

The Boomers:I'd say they should either a) never rape you or B) have a very low chance to rape you to represent "a few bad apples".

Bromm, my only issue with whoring being stat dependent is it turns into a choice between "a viable character for playing the game in general" and "a viable character for workgirl." I'd be very careful with that to be honest if you do it at all. Or make it optional somehow. Sort of a workgirl hardcore mode like NV has in general.

I have plans to add this in the future' date=' but mostly based on SPECIAL stats, melee and such.

[/quote']

The Legion: They will practically always demand their way with you. Misogyny and women as sex objects is one of their defining tenets.

The Powder Gangers: They're a bunch of escaped Cons. I'd say rather than they rape you when they're hostile it is changed to they don't rape you if you get to a certain positive reputation with them. Though honestly, with the powder gangers I'd be tempted to say "You're a woman around a bunch of hardened criminals. Sorry, rape is in your future."

The Khans:I'd say make it so they don't rape you when they get to liked or above.

The Boomers:I'd say they should either a) never rape you or B) have a very low chance to rape you to represent "a few bad apples".

Bromm, my only issue with whoring being stat dependent is it turns into a choice between "a viable character for playing the game in general" and "a viable character for workgirl." I'd be very careful with that to be honest if you do it at all. Or make it optional somehow. Sort of a workgirl hardcore mode like NV has in general.

Yeah thats true and I'm not thinking you have to focus all your skills toward it. But some other aspects should be harder to do when you focus on workinggirl. You can still have sex in the game with a combat focsed skillset, but you will earn less cash and get less shortcuts in quests if you do. It's basicly just an balancing act. Mostly the legion won't really care about your stats cause they just see you as another hole to fck. The powdergangers much the same, but with some modifyers. It will probably change the dialogue the most since I want them to talk to you according to how you are viewed stat wise. If you have lots of killperks and high strength/melee/gun and so on I think the NPCs dialogue and your choices should reflect that. Not every man want's a woman that is stronger than him, but then some want nothing else.

This is long term tweaking th, and will not be implemented in the nearest of futures.

[/quote']

Yeah thats true and I'm not thinking you have to focus all your skills toward it. But some other aspects should be harder to do when you focus on workinggirl. You can still have sex in the game with a combat focsed skillset, but you will earn less cash and get less shortcuts in quests if you do. It's basicly just an balancing act. Mostly the legion won't really care about your stats cause they just see you as another hole to fck. The powdergangers much the same, but with some modifyers. It will probably change the dialogue the most since I want them to talk to you according to how you are viewed stat wise. If you have lots of killperks and high strength/melee/gun and so on I think the NPCs dialogue and your choices should reflect that. Not every man want's a woman that is stronger than him, but then some want nothing else.

This is long term tweaking th, and will not be implemented in the nearest of futures.

Honestly, the easiest way I can think of to implement this would be when pcs approach npcs. Just add in some speech checks. Maybe a barter check for negotiating prices. It'd be much harder to do when the NPCs are approaching the PCs I suspect.

[/quote']

nice i will be waiting for that for sure :D

Also will you implement companions so they can help you to avoid rapers

[/quote']

Honestly, the easiest way I can think of to implement this would be when pcs approach npcs. Just add in some speech checks. Maybe a barter check for negotiating prices. It'd be much harder to do when the NPCs are approaching the PCs I suspect.

Nah, there is no difference in how it is done. Basicly everyone will be asked for freebies, allthough with lower charisma you might be asked to wear a sack over your head... And yes it all will be controlled through speech checks. Only problem with this is it takes ages to create all the dialogue and set the conditions. But as I said this is still in the future...

Cool. Hopefully I'll have some new changes uploaded by then. I'm playing around right now with streamlining the scripts and packages but have run into an issue because of the way the game prioritizes packages when added dynamically.

Edit: For those of you that are curious, the issue is that when it adds them it makes them a priority over everything else, so adding the Legion rape package dynamically means you literally get swarmed and gang raped the second the legion sees you.

Alright, I'm going to upload my current WIP mostly so Loogie can do his dialogue changes.

Changelog:

1) I worked on the settings book. It appears to work. Note that your Legion chance to have sex can be adjusted. In my game it defaulted to 10% even though I had set the default to 69%. No other factions can currently be adjusted.

2) All factions can be enabled or disabled sex wise. They should all default to enabled. I tested this by putting my Legion sex chance at 100% and then disabling them. So far, I'm safe. :)

Note that the book has a very annoying bug where everytime you make a selection it closes and you have to reopen it if you want to make a new one. I'm going to research that because it is annoying as hell.

I don't know if this would be helpful but there's a modder's resource called The Mod Configuration Menu on the Nexus. It's basically a menu system already designed that mod makers can use for their own mods.

I'm not entirely sure you'd want to make this mod dependent on it however, but I figured if the menus are a big pain it might be worth checking out. It would also save from having to add a whole bunch of different menu books to the inventory.

I don't know if this would be helpful but there's a modder's resource called The Mod Configuration Menu on the Nexus. It's basically a menu system already designed that mod makers can use for their own mods.

I'm not entirely sure you'd want to make this mod dependent on it however' date=' but I figured if the menus are a big pain it might be worth checking out. It would also save from having to add a whole bunch of different menu books to the inventory.

[/quote']

I have that but don't want to make this mod dependent on any others. However, you gave me an idea and I think I'll take a look at it in the editor and see how they did some stuff. The menu is relatively easy, it's just annoying that it closes when you change something.

Just did some more dialog. On the back end I really love the separation of the quest in the ESP' date=' really makes it more organized.

I've done AfterQuest, BarterQuest, TrainingQuest and VirginQuest dialog. TrainingQuest and VirginQuest have some humor in them, because of how over bearing and horrible the Legion is. To balance it out I'm going to make the tone of Powder Ganger sex more serious once rape and stuff is implemented for them.

I'll work on CustomerQuest later as it is huge and I need to have the sleaze brewing in my mind for a few hours before I can do the raunchiness justice.

[/quote']

Cool. I'll download this. As for the Powder Ganger rape stuff, I suppose we could do that easily enough by removing the No dialogues or just rerouting them sort of like how saying no to the legion leads to the "you thought you had a choice?" kind of dialogue.

And now that you're done I'll work on the setting book. I'm pretty sure I can fix the annoying "close after changing anything" issue now that I've done some research.

I've taken some criticism for the Ganger stuff being funny' date=' but male prison rape is inherently hilarious to me and I think that came through too much. With making the Gangers gritty and forced I can redirect the silliness towards consensual refusals.

[/quote']

Hmmm...well...I suppose I never thought of male prison rape as funny. Heh. But I do think that the Powder ganger dialogue is not at all fitting to what I imagine they'd be acting like. I imagine them as much coarser and rough personally.

Alright and here is the updated version with the Little Black Book fixed.

1) You can toggle any of the factions from Workgirl on/off.

2) The Legion's percent chance of approaching you can be adjusted. I'll add the others later.

Note that the percent chance doesn't seem to actually be as high as you might think. For instant, setting it to 100% doesn't mean a total swarm and gang rape. I'm not sure why this is but I suspect it has to do with how the game does the AI. It basically goes down a list of possible actions and so, depending on where the AI package is it might be the 4th or 5th thing it looks at. I may look at the ordering of those later and move the workgirl stuff to the top to make the percentages work more like we think they would.

Let me know things you'd like to see controlled through the little black book. Right now I plan to change the percentages for the other factions we have implemented but I'm sure there are other things you'd like to see added as well.

I won't be adding more dialog until about 9 PM Eastern Standard Time (about 20 hours from now) tomorrow' date=' so feel free to go nuts with bug fixes and additions until then.

[/quote']

We'll see what happens tomorrow. I doubt if I'll do much but I may update the book to control encounter rate for the other factions.

Archived