Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Be that as it may' date=' Bethesda is still a much better developer than Obsidian. They've built 2 engines on their own after all.

[/quote']

Which engines has Bethesda built? They licensed Gamebryo for Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.

Anyways, on topic I'm still having the camera settings, I looked in NVEdit and the .esp you last uploaded on page 5 definitely doesn't have the proper camera settings. Here is a screenshot of the comparison:

tZmTN.jpg

Also, you have identical records to FalloutNV.esm for just about every script in the game. I'm not sure why this happened, probably from GECK being so fickle but this will prevent any other mod that edits any of these scripts from working if they load before Workgirl. So I'd definitely recommend removing identical to master records, there are over 2500 as seen here (grey means identical to master):

wlHJB.jpg

Thanks for all the work, hope these help :D

the whole new update isn't working well...it asked for update so i updated to update 6...but it crashes...updated to version 7 and still crashes

i wanna also know ..

1) how can i use nvse with sex module version g while the nvse doesn't support that module???

2)if any one can support me with the specific update and files in order to use for this mod it would be great...???

Alright, I've got a changed version I want to try out. Fair warning, it needs all the wsex modules to work correctly, including NPCs which is, I think, where it got all those duplicates you mentioned. NPCs changes a ton of stuff from the main game.

I'm going to fire it up and test it briefly and then I'll post it.

Changes:

Removed identical to Master.

Redid the menu camera script. I think it was fixed on my machine because I had a merge patch. Oops. It should now be fixed for real.

I did a little cleaning up of some conflicting scripts while I was in there. Mostly conflicts between the newer wsex and workgirl. Mostly in the form of workgirl not having all of the new variables.

Edit: Alright, I tested it without my merge patch. Please note I only tested in the Legion area but things seem to work and the camera settings are now available. Also note that the camera does wonky things in free floating mode. For example, sometimes your character will disappear. This seems to be an issue with it in the main plugin so I suspect it'll be like that in general.

Required: Wsex, Wsex anims, Wsex Npcs. If people would prefer I can try to remove the script that came from wsex npcs.

Note: I noticed that workgirl in its current form is totally overiding the horny, once a day sex, and std settings so none of those are actually applying to workgirl. I don't actually like any of those settings myself as, for example, the Legion quickly becomes a plague town with stds working. But, if we all agree it'd be pretty easy to turn them on. I didn't disable them, just noticed they already were disabled and didn't bother to reenable them.

I'm sure everyone noticed the drastic shrinking in size of the file. I looked on the nexus and Loogie's workgirl was 92 kb. This one went from 5 megs down to 817 kilobytes.

Please let me know if it works. I don't mind debugging at all, my day job is as a programmer and I tend to do alot of debugging in that job. (it's also why I was able to fix some of the scripts in a relatively short time.)

the whole new update isn't working well...it asked for update so i updated to update 6...but it crashes...updated to version 7 and still crashes

i wanna also know ..

1) how can i use nvse with sex module version g while the nvse doesn't support that module???

2)if any one can support me with the specific update and files in order to use for this mod it would be great...???

I'm not sure what you're meaning here. Do you have the latest NVSE and the latest wsex from the Nexus? Without both this won't work. I believe the latest Wsex is version H and is only a week or two old.

My opinion is the STDSs and current implementation of horniness aren't fun. Its the main reason I'd like to see the mod not be dependent on SI.

I agree which is why when I noticed they are disabled during this round of fixes I didn't bother to turn them back on. Similarly I didn't bother with the sex limit timers because I dont't think they're fun either. I've noticed the mod author has gotten lots of feedback about that as he has limited sex to once a day or so in some conditions.

One thing that is driving me crazy in the current version is Legion slaves seem to get approached less than non-slaves. I thought I'd found what was causing that but maybe not. It seems to go in phases. I'll get approached by 2-3 guys in a row' date=' then nothing for 5 minutes or so. I suspect it has something to do with workgirl using the 6 hour token on some scripts. I thought about ripping them all out but I felt like I was already on the verge of changing too much Bromm did so I left them alone.

Edit: The more I think about it the more I may go back in and remove the script change that relies on SI npcs. I'm not sure everyone uses it. I do because I love how it adds tons of interaction.[hr']

Hmmm...I found some more scripts that are nearly identical to Master but are in fact, old versions of prepatch New Vegas scripts. I'm going to make them identical and then run the remove from Master which should

a) Lessen instability

B) shrink the filesize even more.

Also, it looks like I can remove the wsex scripts from workgirl completely which is actually a good thing I believe as it means workgirl will just default to the current versions of those scripts so it will be more friendly to old and new versions of wsex.

Alright and here is version #2 of the cleaned file. Changes:

1) I was actually able to remove identical wsex scripts. What this means:

a) Workgirl now has to have wsex. Period.

B) But, it also is now much more friendly to wsex upgrades as it just uses its scripts instead of having its own copies of them.

2) I removed a few remaining Fallout NV scripts that I found. This should also be nice from a stability standpoint as it appears workgirl was overriding quite a few vanilla scripts before and using older versions of them.

3) I removed wsex npcs and wsex anims as masters for workgirl. It now only requires wsex.esm though I suspect if you don't have wsex anims running it won't show the animations.

4) It is nearly 200 kb smaller than the last version even.

5) I intentionally left in the std, horniness and timer scripts from before as they are currently acting as overrides and shutting those functions down which I believe is a good thing.

I tested it in the Legion area and sex was there as were the various camera settings.

I don't mind The fort being activated from the start' date=' and was going to have it like that later. But wanted a menu option to turn it off first since not everyone is interested in that part and it's much more extreme than the gangs.

But yes I have lots of plans for it and I get a lot of good ideas from this forum, wich will make it a great mod in the end! Would be really good if we set up at team with people working on it. Me an RiggsWolfe with the setup and scripting, Loogie with the dialog. (if they are interested). Then we would be able to redo the whole mod from the bottom up wich I suspect we will have to do if we want it to be great.

[/quote']

I don't mind helping. In fact, I was thinking about this menu option you mentioned and I think I'll pull up wsex.esm, see how it adds its setting book and make one like it for working girl. Right now I envision this

working girl book

-Factions

--1 = on 0 = off

--Powder Gangers

--Legion

--Boomers

--Khans

The - items are the first thing you see, like in wsex how it has settings, levels, etc

The -- are items under the - items. So basically, you'd open the book and right now it would have factions. You click on that and you have a list of factions to toggle workgirl off and on for. So, for example, alot of people don't think the boomers are a good idea for workgirl since it doesn't seem lore appropriate. With this book you could just toggle it off and on.

Thanks Riggswolfe for doing so much to fix things up, great to see people working together.

I had a couple of questions, I noticed that when people have sex with Cass their body is invisible, but it works fine when it's with my own player. I know this usually means a missing mesh but I have both "upperbody.nif" and "upperbody-erect.nif" and they're in Data\Meshes\characters\_male. I have the full Sexual Innuendo version H, so I'm not sure what I would be missing. It seems strange that it works fine with my character, but not with a companion. You can see it here, with my character in the foreground:

h2mUI.jpg

Also the animations with Cass are different, they switch positions multiple times so maybe that animation is asking for a different mesh. Along those same lines, you mentioned that you were working on getting new animations from Sexual Innuendo to work in Workgirl, I'm curious if you did end up getting that to work because I've never seen any other animations used on my character besides the default oral and bent over. Although granted I've only ever done the Legion encounters from dialogue so maybe the new animations are added to different scenarios.

Sorry to keep bringing up issues when you've done so much work, no rush on any of this just figured I should ask.

Thanks again for the work.

Thanks Riggswolfe for doing so much to fix things up' date=' great to see people working together.

I had a couple of questions, I noticed that when people have sex with Cass their body is invisible, but it works fine when it's with my own player. I know this usually means a missing mesh but I have both "upperbody.nif" and "upperbody-erect.nif" and they're in Data\Meshes\characters\_male. I have the full Sexual Innuendo version H, so I'm not sure what I would be missing. It seems strange that it works fine with my character, but not with a companion. You can see it here, with my character in the foreground:

Also the animations with Cass are different, they switch positions multiple times so maybe that animation is asking for a different mesh. Along those same lines, you mentioned that you were working on getting new animations from Sexual Innuendo to work in Workgirl, I'm curious if you did end up getting that to work because I've never seen any other animations used on my character besides the default oral and bent over. Although granted I've only ever done the Legion encounters from dialogue so maybe the new animations are added to different scenarios.

Sorry to keep bringing up issues when you've done so much work, no rush on any of this just figured I should ask.

Thanks again for the work.

I honestly don't know why Cass is having issues. I know someone mentioned it earlier in the thread, was that you? My guess is that you're missing a mesh as you have guessed. No idea why it only applies with Cass as the way workgirl works is it just gives a "sex token" to an actor which causes the wsex scripts to start a sex animation. (Paraphrased but more or less true.) I'll take a look at the Cass packages to see if it does anything different from Veronica and the player. I don't know of anything off the top of my head. My suggestion? Go to the wsex page on the nexus and download the meshes he mentions and reinstall them complete with overwrites if needed. It's possible a mesh in your game is corrupt or something.

As for your second question about the animations with this newest file all the work was unneccessary. It's wsex that chooses the animations and the version of workgirl Bronn posted was overriding the wsex scripts with older versions. This is actually how the versions on the nexus are and why they don't have the new animations either. I fixed it by just overwriting workgirl with the current scripts. Then, when you (I think it was you) alerted me to the issue with the duplicates I cleaned it in FNVedit and noticed that with a couple of minor corrections I could do the same with the wsex scripts so I did. The result is a version of workgirl that just uses the scripts straight from wsex.

Now that said, the animations are a) random and B) depend on your "sex level". I didn't notice many new animations until about level 4 or so.

Here, I'll attach upperbodymaleerect.nif. It's not my work obviously but I don't think it breaks any rules to provide it. Put it in the same folder as upperbody and upperbodyerect.

Edit: No I won't. It's not allowed but that file is definitely what you're missing because I have it. Just snag it from the nexus and your problem should be solved.

Thanks Riggs and Invidia, I figured it had to be something like that going on with a missing mesh. Glad to have it sorted.

Also thanks Riggs for explaining the animations, I haven't even gotten to level 2 yet so that explains it :)

Thanks Riggs and Invidia' date=' I figured it had to be something like that going on with a missing mesh. Glad to have it sorted.

Also thanks Riggs for explaining the animations, I haven't even gotten to level 2 yet so that explains it :)

[/quote']

My test character is something like:

Anal - 6

Vagina - 2

Oral - 4

The ironic thing is I never ever have her choose. She always does what the NPCs pick. Which means, I see only 1 animation for vaginal sex but a pretty good variety for the other 2. Apparently the people she runs into are quite kinky!

Well, I got my first ever offer for getting paid to take (a) virginity, yay! :D

But that made me wonder, since there are three types of sex, does the script go separately for each one of them? Or once you give one, you'll no longer have any?

Good thing about using Sexout together with workgirl is that with sexout you can have sex without losing that precious virginity while waiting for the possible update to it :>

About the Legion, though, op says resisting causes the slave collar to be equipped, but for me it never does. If I resist, I'll just be stuck in an endless loop of "maybe if I fuck you again, you'll learn your place" unless I opt out by thanking. I can get the collar from anywhere, since the "I seem to have misplaced my collar" dialog is available everywhere. I even accidentally got it once while chatting with a powder ganger. It just doesn't get equipped by the legionnaries

Well' date=' I got my first ever offer for getting paid to take (a) virginity, yay! :D

But that made me wonder, since there are three types of sex, does the script go separately for each one of them? Or once you give one, you'll no longer have any?[/quote']

Hey Ronttu, I can tell you that the scripts appears to track it and has seperate dialogues depending on which of the 3 you still have left. I haven't tested it but I've seen it in there.

About the Legion, though, op says resisting causes the slave collar to be equipped, but for me it never does. If I resist, I'll just be stuck in an endless loop of "maybe if I fuck you again, you'll learn your place" unless I opt out by thanking. I can get the collar from anywhere, since the "I seem to have misplaced my collar" dialog is available everywhere. I even accidentally got it once while chatting with a powder ganger. It just doesn't get equipped by the legionnaries

The slave collar + rags are given by a soldier approaching you after a certain number of times resisting. I believe it is still semi-random but will happen eventually if you resist enough.

Anyway, I've got a new upload.

Changes:

1) I removed that Here is your collar dialogue. It shouldn't be needed anymore since it was intended to counteract the collar not being equipped in the first version of the script.

2) I've done some tweaking to the Legion/Fort scripts. Hopefully the non-fort Legion are as likely to approach you as the Fort legion. In addition I discovered that you could get non-slave encounters as a slave so I tweaked the script so those didn't show up when you're a slave.

3) I added the Little Black Book. Don't get excited. It doesn't actually do anything yet but you can open it and move through the menus. I'm tired or else I'd be doing a few of them tonight. The hard part is done, the rest is just setting up the variables!

4) Fixed an oops that caused Sexout not to have animations when combined with Workgirl tryout.

4) Fixed an oops that caused Sexout not to have animations when combined with Workgirl tryout.

So no need to use the fix now?

I was also thinking, while getting the powder gangers to hate my guts, that considering the NCRCF is a prison, and there don't seem to be any female prisoners, the place would probably be full of pretty horny guys (especially if they're there for sexual assault or somesuch). Now, if it were to happen that instead of making the whole place hostile once you get vilified, maybe they'd instead feel like throwing your ass into one of the cell blocks for use as entertainment. Would have to have some sort of escape possibility, of course, but it'd fit with the convict theme.

My plan is to add some dialog to this latest version Riggs cooked up' date=' then upload it.

[/quote']

I still look forward to the future when the oddities have been ironed out and people can add more substance and add that Legion path plan you laid out in that other post. And then maybe after that implement ones for Powder Gangers and Great Khans etc :D That Legion path plan you wrote is why I downloaded the mod to begin with :P

But if you're doing dialogue I noticed one typo in the Legion dialogue when you resist, they say "or I'll throath-fuck you". Looking forward to the "darker" dialogue options you mentioned :P Thanks again for the work.

Also' date=' sidenote - still looks like workgirl and sexout aren't playing nice as far as animations go without using UDLR's fix.

[/quote']

I'll take a quick look at the file. I'd fixed it but perhaps it got overwritten again. You used my latest one with the book in it?

Ok. I took a look. The animation that was interfering is still gone so I don't know why you'd be having problems. I have them both running and do in fact have the animations without the fix.

Edit: I'm heading out to see Cowboys and Aliens. My plan tonight is to make the book actually work at least in some parts. It should be easy I just need to figure out how to make variables "stick."

I'm running both Sexout & Workgirl with no problems with animations either. I'm not using that patch UDLR made though I did use FNVEdit to remove identical to master records of all wsex & sexout plugins and masters. I'm not entirely if this would be what makes them work, but I guess it's worth a shot.

So no need to use the fix now?

I was also thinking' date=' while getting the powder gangers to hate my guts, that considering the NCRCF is a prison, and there don't seem to be any female prisoners, the place would probably be full of pretty horny guys (especially if they're there for sexual assault or somesuch). Now, if it were to happen that instead of making the whole place hostile once you get vilified, maybe they'd instead feel like throwing your ass into one of the cell blocks for use as entertainment. Would have to have some sort of escape possibility, of course, but it'd fit with the convict theme.

[/quote']

I second this idea. It would have to be a quest variable though, and may be difficult to "overwrite" the violent tendencies of villified status. But the coders here are better than I at all of this.

Newest Esp is now in top post. Looked over some of the stuff they have been doing and it's really going in the right direction! Now I'm only here for a short while now so it will still be mainly Riggswolfe and Loogie feeding you updates, but next week I will have kicked out my visitors again and I'll have more time to work on the mod. I will use the time to draft up some ideas I will discuss with the other two, based on feedbacks here and some brainstomring I had over the weekend.

While I was testing' date=' a Legionnairie ran up to me and said "I hear you want to be a working girl!" or something to that effect and offered to help train me as a whore. I think the Legion and gangs should be excluded from that, as they'd have no interest in training you to sell yourself to outside groups.

[/quote']

Yea I had a Great Khan run up and tell me something similar even though I've never done the prostitution parts before either. I'm not entirely sure why.

While I was testing' date=' a Legionnairie ran up to me and said "I hear you want to be a working girl!" or something to that effect and offered to help train me as a whore. I think the Legion and gangs should be excluded from that, as they'd have no interest in training you to sell yourself to outside groups.

[/quote']

I noticed that during my testing as well and sort of made a mental note of "hmmm, that's not really fitting, I ought to look into excluding them." It was while I was a slave as well which definitely made me roll my eyes.

Archived