Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
703 replies to this topic

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

WorkgilTryout was the early version of both Working Girl and all other Tryout mods. Bromm split them all into different plugins because it allows people to ignore factions they don't want to fuck and because it makes the project more manageable.

And because it had so many bugs in it that it was basicly game breaking...

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

scsnr

scsnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Thanks.

But where can I find download link?

I found required and Recommended mods, however I couldn't find the main file attachment or link.

Please let me know...

KainsChylde

KainsChylde

Allons-y!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
You won't find it in this thread. In the Sexout Downloads forum, at the top is the stickied thread "Sexout Plugin List". In that list you'll find the Tryouts thread. Thats where you'll find the download.

ChancellorKremlin

ChancellorKremlin

I'm finished!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,047 posts
Discountinued. Please see the Sexout downloads section for the successors to this mod.