Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
703 replies to this topic

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
And its that time of the day again. I got another update!
There is really only done one thing here, and thatis unfortunately not quite complete yet. What is it? Well it's a 13 stage quest to become a whore!

That's great! But what's still missing?
- All the specific training with your teacher. They are added, just not showing up because I was stupid when I made those, so have to redo some.
- A Strap on. Yes you heard me correctly, a strap on.
If anyone can get me one of these that actually show up I will be more than happy.
- A way to measure progress on the tasks you get. Right now you have to keep count yourself.

And sure there are some dialogue errors, and the dialogue suck and all that, but this is really just an unfinished quest so be patient about those things. Other actual Bugs, Please reoprt them here.

Quest Details:
I will only add how to start it for now since I have to confess I do not know how to add spoiler windows..
You need to talk to random people and ask them if they want to fuck you for money. there is a 50/50 chance that they will tell you to seek out the teacher. Just keep trying if you don't get it at first.

For the sake of this being in testing now you will be able to fuck any mob as many times as you wish, there is no 6hr cooldown per mob.

Have fun!

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
Great! thank you =)

Tregarin

Tregarin

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
Snagged, stuck in, testing now... and on tenterhooks waiting for dialogue.

rikuth

rikuth

poobah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
i'll assume "on tenterhooks" is something akin to "on pins and needles"

Tregarin

Tregarin

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Pretty much, yeah... I can't help it, I love the dialogue that Loogie comes out with.

Oh, and LOL @ Chet. :D

:edit: And I don't think Sunny is a "Sir", good or otherwise...

Tregarin

Tregarin

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
Develop your oral skills, huh? 10 men it says... 28 so far and it's not doing anything. Not sure, but there might be something not quite right going on. (that poor girls jaw... it must be ready to drop off by now)

FNVP

FNVP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Same problem around 30 oral now

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
Sorry for late replies. Been watching the national memorial seremony for the 22. july.

And as a sidenote: The best came from the swedes:
http://www.nrk.no/ne.../indeks/274572/
Its a song in swedeish, so mostly not o inteest for anyone here.

But here goes:

Pretty much, yeah... I can't help it, I love the dialogue that Loogie comes out with.

Oh, and LOL @ Chet. :D

:edit: And I don't think Sunny is a "Sir", good or otherwise...

Loogie is a dialogue genious. But I am afraid I have given him a bit much work this weekend ;)

Yeah I kinda like the whole Chet thing. Made me laugh while coding.

Sunny and all the other feamels are not sir. I have just not added a sex check. Will be fixed by next release (After Loogie added some dialogue that is).

Develop your oral skills, huh? 10 men it says... 28 so far and it's not doing anything. Not sure, but there might be something not quite right going on. (that poor girls jaw... it must be ready to drop off by now)

Damn. I was sure all those should work as intended.. You tried talking to yout trainer after the blowjobs? Will look into it and fix it by next release.

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

A problem with the whore quest - if you sided with the Powder Gangers early on the teacher isn't going to be alive.

I have never sided with the Powder Gangers, so I really didn't know that...

Well it's a temp quest, will have to move it later.

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

I am going to finish up the Aftersex and Powderganger dialog, then upload and wait for a content update - I'm going off the assumption Powder Gangers, Legion and after sex is what the majority is going to be exposed to. I'm also adding dialogs where the Powder Gangers threaten to rape you when you say "no," but they don't - going to let someone who knows what they're doing code that.

Sounds good. I will start working on the quest again when I wake up.
And I'll have a look at the powder gangers then too

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Found the problem.
It's related tot he fact that you don't really get any training. Once I get that going it should work as intended.

FNVP

FNVP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Found the problem.
It's related tot he fact that you don't really get any training. Once I get that going it should work as intended.

I looked throught the scripts and found that oral and anal are backwards for the training points

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Found the problem.

I looked throught the scripts and found that oral and anal are backwards for the training points

I'll havea look at it once Loogie posts his update.

FNVP

FNVP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
I noticed that oral anal and vaginal are switched around for training points
for example oral actions are giving "65_count +1" when I think it should be "55_count +1"
I hope this is helpfull

Bromm83

Bromm83

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

I noticed that oral anal and vaginal are switched around for training points
for example oral actions are giving "65_count +1" when I think it should be "55_count +1"
I hope this is helpfull

That is actually very helpful! Thank you! (Yes Oral should be 55_count)