Bodyslide Vanilla clothes?

I asked this question about a year ago and didn't really find what I was looking for.

Is there a complete, non-skimpy set of bodyslide for vanilla/dlc clothes and armor? Every other Bethesda game has clothing replacements for custom bodies, Oblivion, Fallout, even Fallout 4 has them I believe. But it seems Skyrim for some reason has had a few projects and they become abandoned quickly before being completed or bug free.

I can't be the only one who feels this way.

I have to agree with myuhinny. I first tried using outfitstudio without reading anything and wasted a few days of work and got pretty frustrated. Then going over the tutorials closely, it became surprisingly easy. It's pretty simple, especially if the body isn't anything too custom (like extreme custom sliders shaping the body in awkward ways), but even then, outfit studio can conform to sliders pretty well.

I've been thinking of trying to do this as well because a lot of the skimpy UNP armors are... well kinda bad looking (I don't mean to be offensive to the original author, they just aren't my style). I don't mind skimpy stuff (sometimes some eye pastries are pretty nice to look at even if they are pixels), but the armor just looks unrealistic and awkward for the most part to me, but I haven't found much for bodyslide UNP ready to go conversions.

At this point I don't care what body mod I have, I have switched between CBBE and UUNP so many times based on whether it has outfits available or not. Neither seem to currently but that mod you listed seems to be a good start. I'll keep an eye on it.

But that's the point I'm trying to make here, there so many of these conversions are half done and they stay that way and then another one starts up and that gets half done. I just looked at CBBE for FO4 and holy crap all things are converted already. 

I don't mean to come off as entitled. But there is a clear and irritating issue smile.png

I just looked at CBBE for FO4 and holy crap all things are converted already. 

I don't mean to come off as entitled. But there is a clear and irritating issue smile.png

Oh come now. FO4, in it's short and hitherto unimpressive lifespan, has benefited from all the fruits of Skyrim's long and laboured one, and with little of the birth pain. 

Anyway, you're not looking very hard and getting all irritated at the same time? I predict an indefinitely rough ride for you in your modding future fella.