Wild Girl Skins

View File

Heres a Skin texture i whiped up in a bunch of colors 4 all u peeps who are into (Foxy) ladys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also find this file I've made on the Nexus.
I also Ported these skins to Skyrim.

you can find the Skyrim version on the Nexus also...

However I wont be uploading it to Loverslab.com for the sole reason that it wont let me
for some raison Loverslab.com's (Skyrim) file uploader is forcing me to use an (Attach File) button that does NOT exist
and the basic uploader doesn't work.

Im sorry in advance to u all but these skins must be installed manulley do to my modding NOOBNESS
Ssooo below and in the file there are tutorials on how to do so.

Last but not least if u have these four mods

Animal Tails And Animal Ears by Chemistt

Zella's Hair Dye Collection by ANiceOakTree (V.2.1 not V.2.2) found on Nexus
as well as
3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 by Vioxsis loverslab.com (Body replacer version)NOT(the color change version)

Then these files will retexture the (Cat Ears)the(Wolf Tail) and one hair color to match the skin color of ur choozing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those of u wondering about the pacifier its form a mod called (Diaper Lovers' Fallout 4) by Lucia1
and it can be found right here on loverslab.com
I personally don't really care for Half that mod but when I saw that it had pacifiers I had to have it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The body is glossy but only where there is skin...
all the fur has NO gloss so that it wont reflect light like the rest of the body (that has skin).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild girl bush is now also available

Its a retexture of 3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 by Vioxsis from loverslab.com (Body replacer version)NOT(the color change version)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Furry-er version has arrived

This version is my first (Halfassed) attempt at making the (fur) actually look like fur.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 5 is available.

V5 is a retouch of V4 with a new butt/new tail texture/better hair texture/& fancy yingyangs on the feet 4 no raisen.

The hair textures for V5's 1st pack has both pink and black in both folders/in game.

I will make more colors of V5 in my spare time...but I am lazy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V.6 has been released.

V6 is a retouch of V5 with (all) of the skin re-done...along with new Tail texture(s).....and the foot yingyangs have been removed.

Theres also new (optional) Wild Bush(s) in this version.....When I get around to making more (V6) colors I'll do the bush(s) too.

FOR NOW theres just (Pink / Blue / Black n White / White n Black / Red n Black /& Orange)&(1st Dark / Light & Solid pack) to choose from.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss.Kitty's Fur

This is a slightly darker sharper version of the Pink Solid Wild Skin with an undertone of pink for the strips instead of white undertone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a full skin texture to make my mod compatible with the mod (Unique Player) by d_rail
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit goes to ousnius & Caliente for the original body textures
used in the creation of these Furry ones.
Everyone enjoy ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is how to install the skin texture(s)
Step.1
(Optional)Backup your normal skin.WARNING-if you do not follow Step.1
your original skin texture will be overwritten.
Open the (basehumanfemale) folder in your (Fallout 4) folder.
most likely located in here (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\Character)
Now move the following dds files from the (basehumanfemale) folder
to the folder labled (z.Folder to backup your skin.z)
in the (Wild Girl skins pack) folder.

1.basefemalehands_d.dds

2.basefemalehands_s.dds

3.BaseFemaleHead_d.dds

4.femalebody_d.dds

5.femalebody_s.dds

this will keep your original skin texture safe.

When installing these skins u need to do step 1
for the (AnimalEars AnimalTails Hair & CharacterAssets) folders NOT the (character assets) folder i know confusing this is for the pupic hair.
So you preserv those original textures as well...Assumeing u have these four mods.

Animal Tails (CBBE_Vanilla)

Animal EARS (CBBE_Vanilla) by Chemistt

Zella's Hair Dye Collection by ANiceOakTree (V.2.1 not V.2.2)
&
3D Pubic Hair for Fo4 by Vioxsis from loverslab.com (Body replacer version)NOT(the color change version)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step.2
Installing the Skins.
Copy the folder of the Skin Color you want to use to your desktop...
as an example for this guide we'll say the ((Blue)Wild Skin) folder.
Now open the ((Blue)Wild Skin) folder grab the folder labeled (Textures) and drop it in the (Data) folder thats in your (Fallout 4) folder
most likely located in here (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4)
If you followed these steps correctly your Player should now be wild.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step.3
Play the game and enjoy the Colors.;P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Player compatibility (FIX)

Here is how to install the FIX.

Step.1
(Optional)Backup your normal skin.WARNING-if you do not follow Step.1
your original skin texture will be overwritten.

Open the (basehumanfemale) folder in your (Fallout 4) folder.
most likely located in here (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\actors\Character)
Now move the following dds files from the (basehumanfemale) folder to the folder labled (z.Folder to backup your skin.z)
in the (Wild skins pack) folder.

1.basefemalehands_d.dds

2.basefemalehands_s.dds

3.BaseFemaleHead_d.dds

4.femalebody_d.dds

5.femalebody_s.dds

this will keep your original skin texture safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step.2
Installing the Skin.

Copy the (Unique player patch) folder to your desktop...

Now open the (Unique player patch) folder grab the folder labeled (Textures) and drop it in the (Data) folder thats in your (Fallout 4) folder

most likely located in here (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4)

Then put the Wild Girls skin color that you want in your PlayerHumanFemale folder.....now you'll stand out more ;P

If you followed these steps correctly your NPC(s) should now be sepret from your player's looks without any neck or hand seems.

Step.3
Play the game and enjoy.;P

• 1 month later...

It appears that three of your download links aren't working right. I get empty Rar files. it shows 0 bits as its size. the only one working is the wild girls skin V5 pack. you should check up on that.

Thank you for calling this to my attention.

Some how the (furry-er)&(bush) files got corrupted when i uploaded (V5).

I didn't check the 1st file but I'm sure it was also corrupted...So to be on the safe side I've re-uploaded all the files...including (V5).

Thank u again for notifying me of this problem...All the files should work now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

could a installer version be done (think its fomod) that lets you select the one you want without having to go into the file and select/copy n paste the one you want?

Yes it could be done......but I'm a NOOB at modding still...and don't know how to make (fomod(s) yet....Sorry. :s

But it is on my list of things to learn as a modder.

• 3 months later...

Yes it could be done......but I'm a NOOB at modding still...and don't know how to make (fomod(s) yet....Sorry. :s

But it is on my list of things to learn as a modder.

After a few months, any luck on the FOMOD thing?

No matter what I try, I can't get the unique player thing to work...

After a few months, any luck on the FOMOD thing?

No matter what I try, I can't get the unique player thing to work...

No I'm sorry, :s 

To  be honest I haven't even tried yet.......I've been playin so many games lately I haven't been focusing on modding.

Plus I don't even really know the basics of how a FOMOD works,  As I prefer to manually install everything,

I don't even really use a mod manager because I personally mess with every mod I get before I even technically try them.

Also if I did make a FOMOD for this specific mod I'd have to bundle all the textures in one file,

Which would make the mod so big data wise that id have to either make people download it somewhere else,

Or I would have to compress the files into a smaller format like BA2's which can potentially screw up the mod, And I don't want to do either

• 1 year later...

Yeah the unique player patch didnt work for me either. Tried following the instructions as best I could but the head mesh just does not match. 

Kind of a shame as I liked the idea but I don't want everyone else in the wasteland running around with it too.

I realize this is an old mod and you probably don't want to bother with it anymore but if you could make it work or try to explain it better if you got it working yourself, I would greatly appreciate it.

21 hours ago, sila said:

Yeah the unique player patch didnt work for me either. Tried following the instructions as best I could but the head mesh just does not match. 

Kind of a shame as I liked the idea but I don't want everyone else in the wasteland running around with it too.

I realize this is an old mod and you probably don't want to bother with it anymore but if you could make it work or try to explain it better if you got it working yourself, I would greatly appreciate it.

The unique player "patch" is just textures, It exists as a work around because the original unique player mod doesn't use separate head textures for every actor.

Basically it's body textures that match the skin of the "Wild Girl" textures, However UP is outdated.

Try using this mod & just ignore the patch.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26108/?

This more updated version of Unique Player has the ability to use separate face textures therefor eliminating the need for the patch altogether.

It seems the actual problem is not even related to these textures or unique player. Even without either of those the head texture is wrong in game.

I have been trying to figure out what might be causing this to no avail.

I may just end up going with the mismatched head texture at this point, and trying to fix it later to be honest. 

Edit:

https://prnt.sc/jpay80

That is what it looks like in game, using unique player and the textures from this mod. I can confirm nothing is overwriting the textures from this mod.

I do have looks menu and looksmenu customization compendium, is there a possibility that is causing it? Ahhh this is annoying, trying to play fallout 4 again after all this time to run into a problem like this at the end ?

23 minutes ago, sila said:

It seems the actual problem is not even related to these textures or unique player. Even without either of those the head texture is wrong in game.

I have been trying to figure out what might be causing this to no avail.

I may just end up going with the mismatched head texture at this point, and trying to fix it later to be honest. 

Try re-installing looks menu, Unique Player, & my textures in that order...  & also try putting the plugin(s) for Unique Player is at the bottom of ur plugin list.

U could also try re-installing &/or updating CBBE, CBBE is primarily what controls body textures & it can get a little janky..... Like the famous black face glitch.

If this doesn't help then I'm afraid I don't know if I can help u, As I have never had this particular problem I don't know properly how to fix it.?

14 minutes ago, dibz666 said:

Try re-installing looks menu, Unique Player, & my textures in that order...  & also try putting the plugin(s) for Unique Player is at the bottom of ur plugin list.

U could also try re-installing &/or updating CBBE, CBBE is primarily what controls body textures & it can get a little janky..... Like the famous black face glitch.

If this doesn't help then I'm afraid I don't know if I can help u, As I have never had this particular problem I don't know properly how to fix it.?

If I turn off the textures from this mod and the silky smooth oily textures, there is no head mismatch. Is that just something I will have to live with if I want the oily skin look? I don't see such a drastic change in your screenshots at least.

19 minutes ago, sila said:

If I turn off the textures from this mod and the silky smooth oily textures, there is no head mismatch. Is that just something I will have to live with if I want the oily skin look? I don't see such a drastic change in your screenshots at least.

I don't fully understand your problem, But It may be because ur using more then just my textures?

My textures are to be manually installed & any other texture mods that have fmod(s) or auto install might interfere with my textures.

I don't use any extra texture mods for my characters, Pretty much almost ALL the textures in any of my screenshots are all my own.

1 minute ago, dibz666 said:

I don't fully understand your problem, But It may be because ur using more then just my textures?

My textures are to be manually installed & any other texture mods that have fmod(s) or auto install might interfere with my textures.

I don't use any extra texture mods for my characters, Pretty much almost ALL the textures in any of my screenshots are all my own.

The only textures I had in the unique player folders were the ones from your mod. But I had the same problem with just the silky smooth textures by themselves. I am using mod organizer so it makes swapping the textures around easy, I know there was no overlapping of them.

18 hours ago, sila said:

The only textures I had in the unique player folders were the ones from your mod. But I had the same problem with just the silky smooth textures by themselves. I am using mod organizer so it makes swapping the textures around easy, I know there was no overlapping of them.

I'm sorry but like I said, I don't understand the problem......  I've never had this issue so I'm afraid I can't help u fix it.?

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 12:30 PM, Teal Fox said:

my basehumanfemale folder only contains a program named folder managed by vortex. Can you help? 

I do not use mod launchers so I don't know how this may be happening, the only advise I can give here is don't use Vortex to install my mods...... 

I am "anti-mod launchers", so if you have any issues relating to mod launchers such as NMM or Vortex I will little to no help......  Srry...