Just booted up the game after a long time, crashes when loading any save, found the source of the crash, game works now but all characters look weird

Elick320

So after a long time of not playing this game, I have located an interesting crash issue. When I have the mod "shout like a virgin" on in mod organizer, the game crashes every time I try to load a save. When I tried uninstalling the mod, the game works but all the characters look weird, where their arms are at their sides and in a T-like pattern, this also disables all animations. anyone know a solution?

mod list is here: https://sli.mg/a/RP859y

Sure. Plain and Simple:

1) Reinstall the skeleton (XPMSE, move it to the bottom of your mod list (left panel.))

2) Generate FNIS for Users. probably you did not do it.

Sure. Plain and Simple:

1) Reinstall the skeleton (XPMSE, move it to the bottom of your mod list (left panel.))

2) Generate FNIS for Users. probably you did not do it.

I actually did rerun the FNIS generator a few times before posting this, but it didn't fix anything. But reinstalling the skeleton did fix it, so thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

With that fix, does Shout Like a Virgin also work now? I would bet it does.

Otherwise I'd have had this problem reported many times but none has ever had such problem.

And if it does happen still, would love to help you out.

Sorry for the late reply, but I ended up uninstalling the mod, sorry.

Although I might consider reinstalling it sometime.

Archived