Glitchy textures and model in CK.

Glatisant

I've been working on a mod on and off for the past two years now, a personal project really. I've been also trying to rig and import models on my own and for awhile I was only left with Blender, what little use that bloody piece of software is, but recently I managed to get ahold of 3ds Max, and while following a tutorial, I've got further on this program in one day then I had with two years of Blender. Seems promising enough.

Unfortunately I do seem to have hit a roadblock again, as everything was going well up until I actually had to import the .nif into Creation Kit. I am sure I followed the tutorial to a T during the 3ds Max phase, and all of the corrections and copy/paste blocks to the .nif file when comparing the two .nifs (the base .nif and my own .nif that I rigged it to). Initially when I imported the model I was met with not only glitchy textures, but textures that didn't fit on my own model, I believe the default dragon texture, and whenever I panned the camera around, my model would sort of move with it? Everything else would remain still, whilst the tail and one of the hind legs would 'move'. I saw that in my .nif I had a stray texture block and deleted it, resulting in the correct textures loading in the CK preview yet again, but still doing this strange stretching and deforming the model with it. I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, could someone possibly help?

Image for further clarity:

ezimba11665312485600.png

Archived