View File

The Mini Dress:

MiniDress - (a Lace version can be crafted at armor workbench after build at chemistry station)
MiniDressBra
MiniDressCBBEBoots - (build this first in BodySlide on your preset
it contains the body and the boots)
MiniDressThong

separately equippable un-equippable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To get the outfit in game using console commands type:
Help mini 0 (you will get a random ID number)
Something like this: ARMO (00000000) 'MiniDress'
Remember the ID number and type again in console commands:
Player.additem 00000000 <-- (the random ID number)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or you can craft all outfit parts at chemistry station under utility.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
Creators of Body Slide and Outfit Studio
3D resources:
Cadnav,kuma
PS Brushes:
roula33
Obsidian Dawn
Falln-Brushes
----------------------------------------------------
This files are Not for commercial use
you can edit,modify,retexture,reupload Only on this site http://www.loverslab.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
give proper credits to all parties involved.

Edited by Guest

Cool outfit! Incompatible with Unequip Pipboy. Pipboy turns invisible when equipping bra, etc.

I can't check that mod since i am banned on that site, but i can tell you that the bra it will swap a under armour torso cloth part,

so probably he used the same slot. thats why in my mods i try to add a different slot to every possible cloth part, so you can

equip and unequip how you like.

Without that Pipboy mod installed ( I dont have it ) equiping the bra makes the pipboy invisible when you go in 1st person so I'm guessing its a problem with the bra itself . I thought it might be a clash with a CBBE nail mod I have installed , but I tested it with that nail mod fully removed so I cant think its anything other than the bra itself because I put it on my character naked just to remove any chance of outfit slot clashes . Your secretary bras seem to work fine so maybe you should compare this one to see if theres any discrepancy .

It has nothing to do with the Unequip Pipboy mod since I don't have that mod and the pipboy disappears for me too whenever the bra is equipped. Other than that, nice work and thanks for sharing. I managed to grab your TR mod when you first released it and it's a fav of mine. 

ah the TR :) they said it was copyright but i doubt that, anyways thanks for the feedback,  so definitely it was my fault i forgot to uncheck the pipboy slot,

i will upload the updated files.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...