Serah Armor

tifatyrant

Hey everyone,

So I found my copy of the ff13 Serah outfit that used to be on steam it at some point was deleted though. Here's the problem when I put it in my game it renders as the dragon plate armor.(which is what it originally replaces) I was hoping if I uploaded it here someone might be willing to help me fix this issue and re-upload it, maybe even make it a non re-placer. I would give credit to whomever originally uploaded this if I had any idea what the mod authors name was but they seem to have gone ghost. Thank you in advance and any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Serah.zip

Hey everyone,

So I found my copy of the ff13 Serah outfit that used to be on steam it at some point was deleted though. Here's the problem when I put it in my game it renders as the dragon plate armor.(which is what it originally replaces) I was hoping if I uploaded it here someone might be willing to help me fix this issue and re-upload it, maybe even make it a non re-placer. I would give credit to whomever originally uploaded this if I had any idea what the mod authors name was but they seem to have gone ghost. Thank you in advance and any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

I had a very brief look at it, the esp has the world models set up correctly and it shows up okay in my game.  It also has the chest and leg armors set up as a standalone set. There is no gauntlet model in there, the esp appears to reference the original dragon bone ones. 

Archived