View File

I made this after I lost several hours of gameplay due to a music bug. For now, it looks like a standard institute laser pistol, however it has 10,000 base damage. I wanted to retrace my steps quickly. If anyone would like to change how it looks, let me know, I have a couple of ideas of what I'd like it to be. Enjoy you murder spree. The weapon is located in the security building outside Vault 111.

What it is:
1) Looks like a standard issue laser pistol
2) Does 10,000 base damage energy damage
3) Can 1 shot a death claw =)

Things left to do:
Make it unique (I don't know how to do this)

overpowered weapons are not fun, just type tgm in the console if you want to be overpower

For re-running through the content I did use "tgm" but you still have to actually kill lots of stuff in Nuka World to progress. Therefore, meet OP gun.

• 3 weeks later...

Op gun nice. Reminds me of the op weapons that come with UB+Paradise Valley for Skyrim. Question: Is this weapon modifiable like every other weapon in game?

It should be. I'm still a bit fuzzy on making weapon mods but I think it will be.