A lot of problems.

iKofiii_

Hello, I am very new here. I used to use this stuff, and it was working swimmingly since a year ago before I had to delete the files as I gave it to my relative. Now I try it, and nothing works, and I'm really disappointed. First problem, the penis mesh does not appear for creatures, second, "Creature Framework API not found", third, character gets up when stripped of clothes by humans. And when my character gets knocked down by creatures, the character just sits there. I did enable creature animations and everything. Hope you understand, I'm Welsh. I use Nexus Mod Manager. This is what FNIS, and what mods and load order I have.

post-1425581-0-90612900-1476903465_thumb.png post-1425581-0-03766000-1476903467_thumb.png

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

mt_behavior usage: 22.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 6.3 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2581 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)

845 animations for 2 mods and 35 creatures successfully included.

I hope you can help me.

Hello, I am very new here. I used to use this stuff, and it was working swimmingly since a year ago before I had to delete the files as I gave it to my relative. Now I try it, and nothing works, and I'm really disappointed. First problem, the penis mesh does not appear for creatures, second, "Creature Framework API not found", third, character gets up when stripped of clothes by humans. And when my character gets knocked down by creatures, the character just sits there. I did enable creature animations and everything. Hope you understand, I'm Welsh. I use Nexus Mod Manager. This is what FNIS, and what mods and load order I have.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_3.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_4.png

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 22.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.3 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2581 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 845 animations for 2 mods and 35 creatures successfully included.

I hope you can help me.

First of all change to Mod Organizer, it may look difficult at first but it's easier and safer than NMM, then correct the load order of MNC, the correct order is:

CreatureFramework.esm

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

"Creature Framework API not found" that should explain all problems with creatures, not entirely sure what causes it. Make sure you have the up-to-date version of MNC (download from mega, link in MNC) and xpmse, not sure if 6.1 can be right... my last version was something like 3.xx and it's not that long ago. Not sure what you mean by "character gets up" for human actors.

1.)

I wont get friends here, but MoreNasty Critters does simply not work (exactly)....specially 9.x---since I quitted that mod, all is running without probs...why?...because it should not be TOO much important, where your mods are sitting by "loadorder"....loadorder is interisting in the sort of mod, but often too much rated as important.

2.) First of all you should fix that Problem and put Nasty cRITTERS AWAY..., then if everything works, you can create a new SSD and begin to learn the MOD Organizer,...if you like to be busy for "nothing" for some month, you can waste the time away...I did that also, because I thought, MO is better than NMM, but MO will bring you for free lot of Troubles...if you like computing, the mod-organizer is fine...the MO is handing the MODS outside the skyrim Folders, it´s like an injection principle...if you want different mods to have stored with different Setups, this is a Software for you...if one Setup is ok for you, then sort your mods and PLAY THE GAME;-))

Race Menu stuff inside your list more bottom...zaz animations more top...

Basis like game files are first, then best the hairs, then bbodyslide , NPC and character stuff, NPC clothing mods also fine there, then Slongs Of skyrim (esm), heels and their sounds, then the creature Frameworks, sexlab, zaz-pack, DD´s, gamer´s clothing then, offical high res. packs (skyrim), all the sexlab mods here, SKYUI, UIextensions,ADDITEMMENU, XPSMEskeleton here, SOSracemenu, FACELIGHT if u want,all SOS/SAA/SHOP/...stuff,RACEMENUMORPHS, Remodded Armor if you use, FNIS series here, skyrim Immersive Creatures here,...then the graphical stuff: SMIMM, SDO/GC/MSC/WE/WTC(all in one pack), gras mod here!,  mods for Exterieur here: Rem.Interieur Fog, RevampedExterieurFog, ELFX here !!!, City mods here, Homes here, Gamer´s clothing here, Dance mods here (but choose 1 only), RACEMENU, RACEMENUPLUGIN

Don´t use LOOT and you r done...if that works you can add again the CRITTERS...but anyway u will get the error, soon or later...and you get load Errors..

1.)

I wont get friends here, but MoreNasty Critters does simply not work (exactly)....specially 9.x---since I quitted that mod, all is running without probs...why?...because it should not be TOO much important, where your mods are sitting by "loadorder"....loadorder is interisting in the sort of mod, but often too much rated as important.

True, you don't know what you're talking about.

anyway..."not sure" is not better, first of all, a System should run, then try the ´nasty critters´ - you Need to be more exactly to help - and don´t recommend the MO, that´s too much at once

...do whatever you like, anyway, and don´t be personal, it´s not needed

1.)

"Creature Framework API not found" that should explain all problems with creatures, not entirely sure what causes it. Make sure you have the up-to-date version of MNC (download from mega, link in MNC) and xpmse, not sure if 6.1 can be right... my last version was something like 3.xx and it's not that long ago. Not sure what you mean by "character gets up" for human actors.

Like, my character gets stripped of clothes, then just gets up usually saying "Please, mercy!".

Like, my character gets stripped of clothes, then just gets up usually saying "Please, mercy!".

Hmmm. I can't remember that sentence from Defeat, do you have other mods that handle defeatment? Like submit maybe? 

It is not impossible to use more than one mod with this feature, but you can not use the same feature from several mods.

Hmmm. I can't remember that sentence from Defeat, do you have other mods that handle defeatment? Like submit maybe? 

It is not impossible to use more than one mod with this feature, but you can not use the same feature from several mods.

Yup, submit. But I'm getting rid of it. Plus I'm about to test out the game with Mod Organizer.

I suggest to use MO too, but it's a big step. Do not use NMM & MO at once, that only cause more trouble than it solves. I'm not sure how good NMM became in uninstalling everything properly, if you want to switch maybe it's better to make a clear install of Skyrim and install everyhting in MO, as far as possible.

1.)

hmmm, i second his decisions

i find it easier to fix broken mods than it is to use mo and i won't touch the creature framework either and its the only mod i have listed as an official conflict

about the only thing his original statement there said that would be confusing to other users is that load order is unimportant with a full description of a decent method of sorting his mods - to an experienced user his methods are good, but he needs to remember when talking to the inexperienced user, its best to use loot until you find a specific mod that loot doesn't handle properly then deal with it separately

1.)

i find it easier to fix broken mods than it is to use mo and i won't touch the creature framework either and its the only mod i have listed as an official conflict

about the only thing his original statement there said that would be confusing to other users is that load order is unimportant with a full description of a decent method of sorting his mods - to an experienced user his methods are good, but he needs to remember when talking to the inexperienced user, its best to use loot until you find a specific mod that loot doesn't handle properly then deal with it separately

I didn't mean only this. An advice NOT to use Loot sounds not exactly useful to me, even if you don't use MO. And when the problem is that creatures don't have tools and creature framework isn't recognized, uninstalling it... well, it's kind of a solution, but probably not exactly the one that is wanted. I have no clue what problem should be fixed first, when almost everything that doesn't work depends on MNC/CF. Or if there is a way to avoid it, an explanation how to get the features anyways would have been useful.

The other stuff was probably caused by using defeat + submit at once without proper settings.

I agree (as mentioned above) that switching to MO is a big step and shouldn't be done if you're in a hurry, but months is a bit exaggareted...

If you have different real-life things around to do, yes it´s month..MO has a cool tutorial for learning, indeed.

I suggested my load order, it´s easy to sort out the stuff in some minutes, then I guarantee for a relaxing gameplay, the critters should be added afterwords...check it, where to place them, they always get to be "trouble-makers"...if not at once, then later(by using different stuff that sadly does´t work with that mod)I reanimated lot of damaged sky rim-folder(overloaded by mods), because there was a time, I also wanted them to work all together, but LOOT did never help. If you let run LOOT over a working system, the system is afterwords most of time damaged. Especially if you work with the ELFX mod. If you have different experiences it´s depending on your different mods, of course.

1.)

I didn't mean only this. An advice NOT to use Loot sounds not exactly useful to me, even if you don't use MO. And when the problem is that creatures don't have tools and creature framework isn't recognized, uninstalling it... well, it's kind of a solution, but probably not exactly the one that is wanted. I have no clue what problem should be fixed first, when almost everything that doesn't work depends on MNC/CF. Or if there is a way to avoid it, an explanation how to get the features anyways would have been useful.

The other stuff was probably caused by using defeat + submit at once without proper settings.

I agree (as mentioned above) that switching to MO is a big step and shouldn't be done if you're in a hurry, but months is a bit exaggareted...

If you have different real-life things around to do, yes it´s month..MO has a cool tutorial for learning, indeed.

I suggested my load order, it´s easy to sort out the stuff in some minutes, then I guarantee for a relaxing gameplay, the critters should be added afterwords...check it, where to place them, they always get to be "trouble-makers"...if not at once, then later(by using different stuff that sadly does´t work with that mod)I reanimated lot of damaged sky rim-folder(overloaded by mods), because there was a time, I also wanted them to work all together, but LOOT did never help. If you let run LOOT over a working system, the system is afterwords most of time damaged. Especially if you work with the ELFX mod. If you have different experiences it´s depending on your different mods, of course.

1.)

I don't know the ELFX mod, but with something like 50k mods for Skyrim, it's unlikely your load order is a better help than Loot. Especially if somebody is willing to install everything from scratch and starting a new game.

And it took me something like 3 hours from downloading MO to playing without problems... of course, if you can't spend more than 1 minute even on weekends it still can take months, but i don't see that for somebody who wants to play Skyrim. There are things i've learned later, but they weren't exactly necessary.

And still the point is: if somebody asks for help with creatures not working properly, simply removing MNC is no help at all. They won't magically work afterwards. He/She didn't say anything about load errors and i didn't have them either with MNC installed in all my games. And i didn't have other problems with it either in ~400 hours playing. What i always do though is turn off the SLAR options in the creature framework, but i don't consider mods a problem if different settings can fix things.

*edit: Without ever trying anything else than MNC, i think the aroused option is the difference between nude creatures and MNC, i've turned it off because i don't really need/want it, and i believe it caused missing Schlongs sometimes. For me the main reason to turn it off was less script impact, but since i didn't used that since a long time, i can't say for sure if it's that what can cause other problems. All i can say is that it works fine for me even with very script heavy games.

1.)

nude creatures2.2

• disable nasty critters esp
  • add Creature_Features_1_0_4 for more textures
  • add BestialityAnimationPack for additional stuff not handled by the above
  • add BestialityExtras for additional creature textures not handled

Now Nazzgul exactly told you what to do...that was nice,...but before...I stay on my opinion...put the mods into my order and take MNCritters aside...

IT MUST WORK.

Begin a new gameplay and later try to load the old safe again...if that wont work to get back to the OLD safe, then USE "SAVETool.exe" on a COPY of your last safe and try that again...

With my suggested order you will have luck...If you use ApachiiHairs, it´s recommended that you install : v.1.6full, feamle 1.5, male 1.2, natural retexture(update), male retexture, female retexture...if you want one day to use the HAIRPACK of SG (350), then make a complete skyrim COPY, that Installation can DAMAGE the whole game, or use SG.Hair(240) instead.(lot of double hairs with KSHairdos anyway)...

Keep on TRYing...

"FNIS....Behaviour v6", "FNIS .... CreaturePack 6", "FNIS ... Spells v5"     ...........  IS a MUST TO INSTALL!!!!

"FNIS Sexy move 6.1"   (is optional so far I know...)

and "Creature Framework...1.4" isn´t that a part of MoreNastyCritters???....I think you Need not to install the before-going framework..you maybe have it double-time then, check that, please

1.)

nude creatures2.2

Oh my God, thank you! I didn't see your post, and now all animations work!

But I'm still having a problem with the penis meshes for creatures.

1.)

nude creatures2.2

those should provide the meshes for the supported creatures list in the nude creatures mcm - you'll need to choose the creatures to add the meshes to from that mcm based on the meshes provided by those mods

what seems to be the problem there and do you still have the problem after configuring nude creatures

1.)

nude creatures2.2

those should provide the meshes for the supported creatures list in the nude creatures mcm - you'll need to choose the creatures to add the meshes to from that mcm based on the meshes provided by those mods

what seems to be the problem there and do you still have the problem after configuring nude creatures

I don't seem to be getting any mcm menus.

1.)

nude creatures2.2

the only thing i can think of for that type of issue would be attempting to load it onto an older save that's not allowing it to start up properly, but even in pahe i've seen some users fill the papyrus enough that mods won't start on new games either

Are there any fixes for this? I want to use these animations perfectly asap.

if you want asap, try a new game. if you're trying to keep your save you'd have to post your log and sort thru what's stopping the mcm from loading

1.)

nude creatures2.2

the only thing i can think of for that type of issue would be attempting to load it onto an older save that's not allowing it to start up properly, but even in pahe i've seen some users fill the papyrus enough that mods won't start on new games either

Are there any fixes for this? I want to use these animations perfectly asap.

if you want asap, try a new game. if you're trying to keep your save you'd have to post your log and sort thru what's stopping the mcm from loading

Alright, I'll have a try on that. 

Archived