Compatibility Patch to restrict certain races from having sex

I've been working on the Monster Girl Blockhead Edition and there's a few races with skeletons completely incompatible with LoversPK's animations. Centaurs and a couple others. If they try to rape something or have sex otherwise, the lower body and upper body explode and stretch into infinity. Is there a way I could release a patch to prevent them from having sex?

If they are not in a vanilla creatures folder they can't have sex. ( I have female horses in a new folder )

If it is a NPC with creatures armor/clothes (unstrippable during sex) ....I don't know. 

If your Mod has Lovers with PK.esm as masterfile you can add a disable H token in the inventory ( xLoversPkrDisableH "Lover Banned" [CLOT:01000818]   )

Hm...so if I made a patch using PK.esm + MG.esp and added the token you mentioned to the inventory of all the centaurs, that should work? Ideally finding a way to make the sex animations 'work' could be solved, but...they use some weird DM skeleton that uses part horse skeleton and part human skeleton. I have no idea how making those animations work would work.

It won't, no matter what you do coding wise.  Period.

Animations for Oblivion are built from the skeleton, same as meshes.  So if you try to make anything that has a different skeleton than the one the animation was built from, then BOOM............you have your explosion.  And it typically isn't pretty.  It could even crash your game.

Sucks, but that is what happens when you have a different skeleton for each.

Now the "creatures" that you may see using human animations.........well.........they aren't creatures.  They are NPC's that are wearing a creature suit.  The problem you face there is you have to re-rig the creature mesh to use the humanoid skeleton (the LAPF one to be specific).  It is a ton of work.  And not all animations will look worth a crap with it....depends on the creature.  Be a bunch of blender work.......no doubt about it.  Way beyond anything I am capable of.  Sorry.

The best option is to make some animations for those creatures.  Again.......not a simple or quick thing to do.  Because you also have to build the mesh with the dirty bit.......unless it uses the horse cock already.  Then it is a matter of importing the whole thing into blender and building your animation.

Hope that helps explanation wise.

Human - horse skeleton mix

Is it a NPC with creatures armor/clothes?

Is the skeleton in the Charaters\_male folder ?

Then the NPC use the human-human Lovers animations.

If you create new animations you must find a way to block all human-human animations (  think that is not possible if people use Lovers Rapers or other sex Mods )

If you create a new folder with the skeleton and all animations ( walk, fight, run, swim,... and a new ani2 folder with sex animations) Lovers can use the animations. You must change the Lovers with pk esm and/or esp  and/or the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

The same if it is a creature with new creatures folder, you must change the Lovers Creatures esp/esm and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Short answer : it is not possible.  Block the NPC/ creature from having sex.

If you are wanting to try to just block the sex acts for specific races you could try the following.
I have not tried this myself.

;variables
short hasLwPK ;is lovers with pk loaded or not
ref rLwPKban  ;your mods reference to LwPKs token

;inside the -GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted- block of a quest script

set hasLwPK to IsModLoaded "Lovers with PK.esm"
if hasLwPK
    set rLwPKban to GetFormFromMod "Lovers with PK.esm" 000818 ;this is xLoversPkrDisableH token
    abaserace.AddItem rLwPKban 1         ;change -abaserace- to your mods race reference that you wished to ban
    anotherbaserace.AddItem rLwPKban 1
    etc.
endif

Mem

Above doesn't quite compile prob add a ref myselfvariable, set myselfvariable to getself (this part not questdependant), and if hasLwPK && myselfvariable.isgetrace abaserace || myselfvariable.isgetrace anotherbaserace or something. Could also try setting the races to a variable(s) and then adding the thing to that. I'm sure some tweaking and you can get it to work.

Other option is to make a patch and  manually add a token to all the bannable npcs/creatures, but that really sucks. I didn't have too many bannables, so I personally went this route.

I tested a script in game and it works.

A object script

scn GSBlockSexScript

ref me
ref MGirlNoSex
short MGirlLovers

Begin GameMode

if MGirlLovers == 0

if (IsModLoaded "lovers with PK.esm")

Set MGirlNoSex to GetFormFromMod "Lovers with PK.esm" 000818

Set MGirlLovers to 1
        endif
        set me to GetContainer
    endif

If me.GetItemCount MGirlNoSex < 1
        me.AddItem MGirlNoSex 1
    endif

end

-----------------------------------

Then add the script to the NPCs

post-3205-0-76138700-1477262116_thumb.jpg

Then all NPC ( or spawning NPCs ) with this base ID will have the token.

EDIT: I don't know it is is a good script

Maybe the Lovers check in a quest script

Begin GameMode

if GetGameLoaded

Set MGirlLovers to 0
        if (IsModLoaded "lovers with PK.esm")

Set MGirlNoSex to GetFormFromMod "Lovers with PK.esm" 000818

Set MGirlLovers to 1
        endif
    endif

-------------------

And the check and add token in the object script