View File

The Secretary Outfit:

(All cloth parts are separately equippable un-equippable)

SecretaryBra
SecretaryEarrings
SecretaryGarter
SecretaryGlasses
SecretaryHighHeelsCBBE
SecretaryPanty
SecretarySkirt
SecretaryStockings
SecretarySuit
SecretarySuit2

(All cloth parts can be crafted at chemistry station under utility)
----------------------------------------
Modification and color variations:

-SecretaryHighHeelsCBBE - is the Base "Outfit", build this first in BodySlide on your preset
(it contains the body with edited legs to fit the highheels) = (red and black color variations)
-SecretaryBra - with four color variations: blue,red,white,black (red and black are transparent)
-SecretaryPanty - with four color variations: blue,red,white,black (red and black are transparent)
-SecretaryGarter - with three color variations: black,white,red.
-SecretaryStockings - whith three black versions,one white and a red.
-SecretarySkirt - with four color variations: dirty,clean,lace,brown.
-SecretarySuit - with three color variations: dirty,clean,lace.
-SecretarySuit2 - with two color variations: brown,striped. (it will swap the first suit on equipe)

(All modification and color variations can be crafted at armor workbench after build at chemistry station)
you can mix cloth parts with other mods/outfit, just note: some parts are undearmor,armor,body etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To get the outfit in game using console commands type:
Help secretary 0 (you will get a random ID number)
Something like this: ARMO (00000000) 'SecretarySkirt'
Remember the ID number and type again in console commands:
Player.additem 00000000 <-- (the random ID number)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or you can craft all outfit parts at chemistry station under utility.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
Creators of Body Slide and Outfit Studio
3D resources:
Cadnav
PS Brushes:
roula33
Obsidian Dawn
Falln-Brushes
----------------------------------------------------
This files are Not for commercial use
you can edit,modify,retexture,reupload Only on this site http://www.loverslab.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
give proper credits to all parties involved.

I am having a strange issue. The earrings and glasses are visible in bodyslide and the files are in their proper places, but once i boot up the game, the glasses and earrings don't exist and i cannot find their item codes at all. I think there might be a conflict with another mod, I think bayonetta glasses and earrings, but I am still looking into this.

The earrings and glasses are not in the esp, this is the reason why you can't find them, add it yourself or wait until the author update the mod

So the author added all the files including bodyslide slider set and shape data, but didn't add them to the esp??  Lol wut

If you just want a reason I can give you some , maybe it was a test / he put an outdated esp instead / he forgot to add them / was not satisfied with the textures  who knows

The earrings and glasses are not in the esp, this is the reason why you can't find them, add it yourself or wait until the author update the mod

So the author added all the files including bodyslide slider set and shape data, but didn't add them to the esp??  Lol wut

If you just want a reason I can give you some , maybe it was a test / he put an outdated esp instead / he forgot to add them / was not satisfied with the textures  who knows

A shame, the glasses and earrings looks very nice, and goes well with the rest of the sexy secretary set. Thanks for the reply.

Why not have the download from here?

maximum upload file size is 100 mb

this rar file is 133 mb

-------------------------------------

update 6.1 added the missing files to esp , (i forgot to update the files before uploading) all should work fine now.

Looks good but won't download from unsafe Mirror.

give me a safe mirror

All you other Clothes work fine even the last mini Dress and Cow Girl its just this one that I get repeated Unsafe Mirror

I will upload on a new site, but guys suggest me a safe hosting site, is that hard? i'm new here as you can see.

Hello. Love the idea and wanted to see mod, but i have couple issues. First: i dont have SecretaryHighHeelsCBBE to create. Like at all. Second: other pieces of suit do not appear on model when you wear them. Did i missed something important that mod needed?

Hello. Love the idea and wanted to see mod, but i have couple issues. First: i dont have SecretaryHighHeelsCBBE to create. Like at all. Second: other pieces of suit do not appear on model when you wear them. Did i missed something important that mod needed?

Hi, do you have BodySlide and Outfit Studio?  if yes then, you need to build all cloth parts in BodySlide,

if that doesn't work maybe is a conflict with other mods.

• 3 weeks later...