Here is Type 3M clothing. Would love for an expert to BNB-enable it!

Fredas

For the uninitiated, it's probably the skimpiest armor set ever made available for FO3/NV.  Tailored, of course, to the Type 3M body.  Jbezorg also managed to scavenge a couple of BNB-enabled armor pieces which he made available quite a while back.

As great as this armor set may be, it is sadly lacking the bones needed for BNB, and completely static armor is sort of uninteresting.  My hopes were hinging upon the Mesh Rigger package, which is meant to enable quick and easy breast bone attachment.  (The BNB body needed as a template is available in jbezorg's package.)  But I have never had any luck with the app; the results in-game are, guaranteed, horribly distorted, no matter what settings I provide.

This calls for an expert.  Or at least someone who truly knows what they're doing with Mesh Rigger.

Originally I thought the armor set had been taken off Nexus, but it turns out Nexus was just having some database issues.  Here is the link to the complete set:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44711/?

• 2 months later...

Archived