Sure it is possible, but the problem i got while testing it, was, many npcs get a to dark-red skin what don't look that good (yes i use NPC Face Color Unlocker ). the 2nd problem is, i use the german verion of oblivion and cs so if i edit any npc and people with a none german version use this all edited npcs will lose there voice. thats why i decide to upload a standalone.

but if there is interest I can make a replacer for the redguard race.

• 2 weeks later...

HANDS DOWN this is the best looking Redguard replacer in the entire internet!

I wish you could do the Imperials next!

Thank you for such a kick ass job..seriously..  BEST replacer mod I have seen!

Bethesda, Yeah I'm looking at YOU.. when you do Hammerfall story you need to contact Ave for how to do Redguards.

yeah....vote for Tes VI: Alik'r

imperial? somthing like this:

imperial:

rpqdj35q.jpg

highelf:

6vdh2a5w.jpg

nord:

o27ykkaj.jpg

darkelf:

seeg9lib.jpg

the textures are fine but the normal maps.... :s ....for now idk if i really want to to this job :)

atm i keep on working on my 'kadin efendi' dress and 'the next arabian' armor

9i77poeq.jpg

<------- Me to..... i really love ur dervish, i use ur meshes for my blood robe. so im interested with rg replacer ^^

may you post a screenshot of your robe? i really love screenshots ;)

Updated  first post Thieves Den and Elsweyr Anequina Addons for Redguard Replacer are uploaded.

cheers

i will give a screen shoot for my robe. this is my first time to mixing any mesh that i like and i dont know it is good or not.

post-72303-0-02049200-1373200880_thumb.png

and i love your rg replacement, hope to see another great mod from u again

Holy SHIT!

Those Imperial/Nord skins are OFF THE CHART in excellence

My friend.. you are poised to take over the entire skinning of Oblivion. No one has ANYTHING near the detail level you have achieved. MBP, Colourwheel, Robert, etal.  have nothing compared to your work.  All hail the new king!

if anyone got another mod that needs a redgurd replace just let me know. (sure there have to be female rg in it :D )

i will give a screen shoot for my robe. this is my first time to mixing any mesh that i like and i dont know it is good or not.

and i love your rg replacement, hope to see another great mod from u again

great work, i really like the color seletction. :)

as long as i stuck in my skyrim project (damn weight slider  :@ ) i'll finish my oblivion projects.

Holy SHIT!

Those Imperial/Nord skins are OFF THE CHART in excellence

My friend.. you are poised to take over the entire skinning of Oblivion. No one has ANYTHING near the detail level you have achieved. MBP, Colourwheel, Robert, etal.  have nothing compared to your work.  All hail the new king!

thanks.

the things that i dont like in the most race mod are that they do a great job at the face texture, e.g. Blood Elves by Bella or Elven Race Pack but the body textures and normal maps .... :s . I dont want to blame anyone they just got other priority then i got.

maybe you just didn't find the right mods, ziher e.g. done a great job for imperial body texures (link) also included in the DK High Imperials (just with head06 and stand-alone race)

• 2 weeks later...

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=212

File Name: Aves Redguard Race

File Submitter: avebrave

File Submitted: 19 Jul 2013

File Category: Regular Mods

Requires: Data files of: Crazy Hair and SKS Ren Hair

xkufbyli.jpg

Tattoo Version:

viq6sg7y.jpgr4iwggpf.jpg

Because some People ask me for the Race i used for my Mods....here you got it. :shy:

This isn't a replacer, just a playable race.

Requirements:

Oblivion Patch 1.2.0.416

HGEC

Data files of: Crazy Hair and SKS Ren Hair

Source:

Ave's mod selection

download.png

Click here to download this file

Crazy Hair? Sheogorath approves!

Thank you for this wonderful race, Avebrave! It's a shame I still couldn't put it to use so far because of an excessive workload at the moment.

But in any case I'm looking forward to using your race. I'll place these Redguard hotties where they belong (Hammerfell).

Wow, thanks! To me especially the statues are incredibly useful.

I'm kinda tired of placing the same old Gaiden Shinji, Alessia, Morihaus and Galerion statues anywhere. Let alone The Nine and the Daedric Princes. Decorative fresh material is most welcome.

By the way: In regards to that "STROTI WAS HERE" graffito in 'Ardah' - have you ever been to the secret room in that mod? I had seen this interior cell in the CS but didn't want to simply look up how to get there. Figuring it out in-game was more fun. A while ago I finally found access by coincidence.

You need to activate a specific picture. This will lead you to a room Stroti has created as a tribute to his beloved deceased cat.

Updated  first post, add some Resource files and uploaded everything to the LL-download system.

@Poontank

yes i found this secret room, some time ago (more by coincidence) . it was really funny for me, because I've been thinking about to add some pics of my cat to my mods :shy: . but this was strotis idea, so i didn't.

• 4 months later...

Updated  first post, add AveRedguardReplacer_V1.1, nothing really new just add Coolsims Hair Pack, so i have more Hair for:

7352puoo.jpg

New replacer here for Dunmer this time, because they called Darkelf not Greyelf :D make sure to download the 'AveRedguardReplacer_V1.1

@usernamesux: thanks for the idea, sounds good.

edit: also added TattooResource_V1.1 a xcf file for gimp with different tattoos for the HGEC body